Posts by Zvejniex

hi bought myself a MSI ge 2pc apache instaled drivers from web but my home network keeps getting unindentified thats only 1-2 times a day though.. i know my network is working because my phone keeps wifi connection... whats up with that?
First option is disaster because i will need to have some serious power to drive that 1080p monitor :-D and if i understand correctly the second ones gpu is better.. So your second option is pretty solid.. If possible id like some cheaper ones not more than 650 if possible.
Hi this topic is going to be about the other side of "The time has come" because im going to sell my haswell rig and buy a laptop.. Ihave been out for a while now in laptops so i need a suggestion of what you wouldbuy or just some advice. Budget around 600 usd i dont think im going to spend 800 bucks really :-D Since i am a gamer i would still like a better gpu rather just a hassell i7 that woukd be serious overkill for something like that. Sure i dont need anything fancy...
No ideas?
Hi its been a while since my phone had an update luklcky for me there now is official software upgrade to jelly bean from my ginger. But its only available in poland germany and ukraine.. So my phone cant find updates... I know it csn be done by manually connecting phone with pc but my usb port doesnt for for some reason thouh its charging. I was wondering if i could somehow use some kind of a proxy to fool that im from one of those countries? Simple web proxy is no good...
Hi im new to modding phone and stuff but ive heard it is possible to install new android versions on older android phones like mine samsung galaxy s advance.. I currently have the 2.4.6 version and if i check for uodates it obviously says no updates available.. Ive heard this rooting process but i have no idea what it does.. Well if i understa d corectly it simply opens my phone so that i can install the newer versions of android? I would love if somebody would share a...
When can we wait for the actual change to happen?
Definetely GPU upgrade.
Ok very good.. Didnt cross my mind.. But is there a way to gather and process same variables with different values? So i can make a query for example these kind of get variables ?id=1&id=2 Basicaly its a filter with check boxes. I migh post pic of the form code and sruff when im on my pc. i know that it can be done if form input name is set as an array but can i set a variable as an array if its already holding a value? I guess not. And mabey you know how can the posted...
Hello again, i managed to figure some stuff out, buti still have the same problem. Is it possible that html form with get method doesnt reset the link? I need to add the variables the forms sends to the adress bar but it deletes every other variable in the url.