Posts by BadDad62

You might have issues later as the Vaseline isn't water soluble, it's petroleum based, Could be ok with compression fittings. Better of using hot water
Either one of those pumps will work well, Personally I'd get rid of the 140mm single rad.
7/16" tubing over 1/2" fittings and all you need is some hot water to soften the tubing and once it cools it seals extremely well no need for clamps or cable ties
As a user of 1/2" barbs and 7/16" tubing I'd NOT use any sort of lubricant but only some hot water to soften the tube and once it cools it should be good.
I have to say I've never like the HDD bays in the original location, I'd go with a SSD for the boot/windows and a larger for everything else. it's too untidy looking trying to get so much in there.
Not really a problem, It would depend on how it's mounted but as to which one you use.
Pretty much the only way you'll mount a 120mm in this case. apart from having the fan inside and rad on the outside.A mate and I discussed this idea recently but using 2.5" HDDs
Well we gave it the old college try But looking at your pics again and got me thinking is your ram going to fit with the 120mm there anyway? Is this a hot running system? Could you get away with using the 240mm by itself?
Seriously I'd drain it and take it to my local Automotive Radiator repair shop and have them fix it properly. I've done this to several rads now with great success, the only downside is repainting them after the repair .
Flip the rads and try Res/pump > GPU > CPU > 120mm > 240mm > Res/pumpRads in between blocks is not as common as you think.Don't be afraid to use 90* fittings if need be.