Posts by BadDad62

Should be fine, Don't forget to post some pic of it
No real need to lay it on the side due to having good airflow from the 180mm front fan. If your worried about the CPU cooler being to heavy Don't be
I think you might need to as one of these others did and one didn't??
Automotive coolant is all I've used in over 10 years here in Australia, Never had any issues with parts
You can but will need to trim a smallYou can fairly easily :-)
It looks better now, Well done. Did you make sure the CPU inlet is correct this time?You might need change the position of the in and out on the res ??? Even turn the res back the other way?
I gotta say that mine are dead quiet
Is this serious the ones i've used as almost silent at full speed Definitely more than my MPX35sThis is like people telling me the DDC's are louder than a D5
Sometimes it does but after 24hrs maybe some micro ones.You could try laying the case on the side and stand the res/pump upright. I do this as i get air in one of my two GPUs sometimes.i'd look at turning the Raystorm 180* and have the inlet at the top.
It looks to me you've got the inlet of the pump going to the top of the res = Wrong My loop order from what i can see should be Res- Pump - Rad - CPU and back to the Res