Posts by BadDad62

It's a ASRock Z77 Pro4-M, Has 8 x sata ports 6 on the edge and 2 others, I'm looking at finding a PCIe Revo Drive. Don't feel the need for a SSD anymore as I've partitioned one of the 3Tb drives and so far all is going well
Hi "afokke" What case and other hardware do you have at the present time will help us determine what rads will fit your needs.
No real need for 2 pumps, I'd replace the 355 with the Mcp35x and pwm control it
Mounting is great if you can if not a short distance is ok. I've done it in my server and my current CM690 II I love mounting direct to the res
Damm impressive FB
"a5ian300zx" I've got 8 in my server now that just run of the mobo without a card. That's 4 x 3Tb in the optical bay and 4 x 3Tb in the lower bay The lower bay is mounted on Velcro after having need to remove the very lower one and needed the clearance to the mobo.The top ones are mounted using a pair of Nexus DoubleTwin HDD mounts3/8" tubing might be a better option as would be using a smaller size pump like a DDC or DC-LT like mine.An All In One cooler would be...
A 250mm tube res will fit in the same position as mine (150mm) but without the pump attached.You can fit a 200mm, 180mm in the front and still use the original 180mm fan.A 120mm will fit in the rear internally and externally like mine
I'm in the same boat, my EVGA 580's came up at a good price and I got them, and if a pair of 680/780's pop up I'm nab them as an up grade
Coming together nicely your right about the Plastidip, it's $32 a can here
Hey Gachr humble is a great place to start and could end up looking like kingchris's PS07 - MINI MONSTA (RAINBOW) MADNESSAnd welcome to our little group http://www.overclock.net/t/1406982/build-log-ps07-mini-monsta-rainbow-madness-build