Posts by Vikhr

I'll attempt to, although my experience with the Shiden has been weird. For whatever reason it gets progressively slower as I use it, it's probably something to do with the mousefeet because if I wipe the mousefeet down it becomes fast again. I've experienced this slowdown with a couple of different mice but I still don't know if my Shiden is an anomaly or not, I'll just compare the G-TF Speed to the Shiden when the Shiden feels "fresh".The Shiden has hardly any static...
The softness probably plays a large role in how fast the Hayate is, the Soft is pretty spongy so it's easy to press into it and get a more controlled glide than the G-TF Speed. If I use a lighter mouse like an FK1 with 3.0 hyperglides then the glide feels a bit faster, it still feels a lot more controllable than the G-TF does. The G-TF Speed has a very stiff rubber base and you can't really press into it to get a more controlled glide, I have a Mid Hien and a Mid Shiden...
I have the TR/P Hayate Soft and it's pretty controlled, what hardness is your Hayate Otsu?
If the G-TFX does indeed have the same surface as the G-TF Speed then it will be faster than the Hayate, the new Hayate is a lot slower than the Speed.
You're in luck since Artisan will be releasing an "XL Size" pad in September according to this: wouldn't be surprised if the XL pads are around 5000 yen when they drop.
he made threads on here and esr, the thread on ocn was deleted by mods and the one on esr was pooped on by the community.
I have a white Shiden that works with a Zowie FK1, you might have to use the higher LOD setting but otherwise it seemed to be fine. You'll need to have them imported, it's better buying directly from Artisan as the prices are much lower due to the yen being very weak to the dollar atm. GL actually getting a Hayate though, they're completely out of stock.
maybe when they were being discontinued, i remember paying $60 for mine.
You can also buy them from their Amazon storefront -