Posts by Vikhr

Depends on the mousefeet, if they're smoothed out with rounded edges like Hyperglides then the Control is a lot faster than the Speed. Even with most stock feet the Control will still have less static friction than the Speed even if the kinetic friction is higher. Just in time for the new Deathadder so you can totally esports.
Some initial impressions -No rattle on the scroll wheel, between me and 2 other friends I was the only one to get one without a problematic scroll wheel. -Mouse feet are really fast, unfortunately they feel scratchy with fast vertical/diagonal movements. -I like the shape, it definitely feels like a hybrid between a 3.0 and 518. I could also describe it as a more compact G400 without the lip. -I don't really have any complaints about the cable, I'd rather having something...
Next Tuesday for me. feelsbadman
EC buttons are especially bad, side buttons have a lot of travel and the main buttons have a lot of pre and over travel as well. Zowie would need to need to move the main switches further forward or put some sort of shim underneath the switches to reduce the "mushy" feel. The scroll wheel is also pretty awful but that's an issue that affects all Zowie's, a mechanical encoder would be more consistent. It's too bad because I quite like the shape of the EC1/2, I just don't...
it's not a 3360/3366 lmao 3310 isn't EOL yet
You probably hold the 403 a little bit straighter than the DA. DA sort of forces you to hold it at a slight angle in your hand.
Coating on my Benq EC2 appears to be identical to the one on my white logo EC1. Maybe earlier white logo batches had a different coating, I have an older FK1 with a more grainy feeling coating like a Deathadder Chroma.
I think that's pretty typical for a 3.0 style mouse, the deathadder and ec are like that as well.