Posts by TemplarLord

I ended up getting the MSI GTX 770 Twin Frozr edition card. However, I need some advice, I've been getting, well I dont know what to call it. Pictures will explain better.I guess these are artifacts, I don't really have much experience with this sort of thing... A couple of times I've worked with PC's who had artifacts but in those cases it was much more severe and resulted in BSOD's etc.Let me explain in detail, I've had this happen 2 times. Once, I paused the game...
I'm currently in the same situation as you, upgrade to a 770 now, or wait a bit and get the 780. As for myself, I'll get the GTX 770. It will be a rather nice upgrade to my aging HD5870, as I don't think I need the absolute best card. Regarding SLI, it certainly is feasible, but ultimately it is up to what game supports it. Of course I game at 1920x1080@60Hz, so the GTX 770 should be sufficient.
I'm thinking the 955 will serve as a nice HTPC, capable of sometimes playing PS1 games with an emulator.I'd definitely want to go with Intel this time around, since last 2 times I've been AMD and it feels right to make a change. But what Intel CPU should I be looking at? Is it even worth it to upgrade now, or wait for new Intel chips?Also for gaming and some light OC, I'm quite content with i5 right? Don't want to dish out the bucks for an i7 if I don't really have the...
Please scroll down here. [[SPOILER]] EDIT: Can a mod please move this to an appropriate forum? Thanks
Guys, I'm the dumbest **** there is. Had the TV connected via HDMI. Drivers decided it was primary display. All this time.
Someone please help me, I just bought a new OCZ Vector 256GB, installed Win7 x64 on it, and everything went great up until the point I installed the chipset drivers from Gigabyte. Upon installing the drivers, the PC boots into Windows but only displays the default Windows 7 screen, doesn't load up explorer.exe. Also if I do CTRL+ALT+DEL, I get a blank screen, and if I press ESC I get back ot the default Win7 screen, no Explorer. I reinstalled Windows again, this time...
All fixes are supposed to be cumulative, so what you do is you always have only the latest driver installed. Unless they screw up something on their side in which case an older driver might work better for some game. EDIT: Ninja'd...
This will probably be the game that will make me buy a proper racing setup; the bank will kill me afterwards
I am interested in the TX10-H, though I have to admit it I would probably get the STH10 if only the front bays could also be used horizontally I'm not really handy at modding cases so that's out of the question for me. But still, at least seeing what the H would look like would get me all worked up and near impossible to resist
Also didn't think there was any chance of it reaching 3.5mil but damn am I glad it did. We're now living the impossible dream