Posts by Myrtl

Well before its too late, I would like to welcome you to Matterson! TR on Matterson LOVE fighting NC and so I do most of my fighting against TR. It's funny that your graph vs VS almost matches mine against TR. Also, I don't think my most played weapon is correct.Also, have fun with BuzzCutPsycho being on your side!
I was told that they changed the Hawk/Crow to where it would only lock on to their respective target and the dumbfire mode was removed. If I got some bad information there, I am kind of glad I did or I would have got the AA missile a long time ago and missed out on the new launchers.I agree. If you expect to have a squad mate jump in, lock your vehicle right away.I know I get annoyed when I am manning the Halberd and getting the driver lots of kills. Then I get booted out...
The new NC rocket launcher is supposed to be TV guided right? Is it TV or laser (like the Engy turret)? There may be a lot of tears from enemies hiding behind rocks if its TV guided and has semi decent agility .
As long as the X/X (people capturing point/max people counting to capture speed) is maxed out, you are free to shoot at the spawn point. If its not maxed out, you have to balance the risks of capturing the base faster with less people suppressing the enemy. If a lot of people are shooting the spawn point, you would be more help increasing the capture speed.
To kill people behind the spawn point shields, capture the base! After the base is captured, it becomes your spawn point shields and the enemy takes damage being inside your spawn room. Also, you can charge in with guns blazing to try to kill them as soon as you capture the base. I don't recommend it because people like to drop grenades, c-4 or mines right at the door to kill that first wave of 3 to 5 people rushing in.Until you capture the base, they are safe behind those...
The NC is just misunderstood. We are here to bring you Freedom!!!
I was kind of concerned about that. I read the cast speed can get down to about 0.3 seconds. Looking at how quickly the mana cost scales up on arc and then adding in the additional mana cost from support gems makes me wonder if a reduced mana and/or mana leach gem would even help. That is going to make balancing mana% and regen% with dmg and defense passives a lot harder.
Has anyone tried to get an Arc witch to work? I hear a lot of people complain about Arc's damage. I have also heard (rarely) that Arc damage is fine if you know what you're doing. I planned to make a lightning witch (with totem skeletons for meat) to group with a friend and would only be played when my friend played. I figured even if Arc had mediocre damage, it with Elemental Proliferation + other supports and the high shock chance would make up for it. Who knows, maybe...
Every now and then I seem to have lag issues (like last night!). The problem is that it's really hard to notice other than the feeling that you should have killed someone at close range a LOT faster than you did. Everything moves smooth and there is no jerking or stutter when I play.The lag or whatever it is becomes very noticeable when you jump in an anti air turret to shoot at some close range ESFs. If they are hovering, I get hit indicators and can see their health...
The Matterson and Sol Tech merge is going to be very interesting. Two fairly balanced servers. Its been a while since I played on Sol Tech, so I assume it still has good balance.