Posts by Jokah

Sold
I'm no expert but does this mean you will no longer be able to crossfire a 7970 with a 280X?
Price drop.
Price drop.
Bump
Price drop!
I've been using a 7970 for the past year now (or whenever they first came out) and apart from some initial driver teething issues my experience has been brilliant. I've been using v-sync with triple buffering enabled and have experienced no screen tearing. If your fps are well above your screens refresh rate your gonna get screen tearing with any card.Edit: Just wanted to note that I have owned a GTX 560, GTX 570 and a GTX 580 as well. I would say the installation of...
SOLD For sale is my used Corsair HX650 Power supply. Unfortunately some of the cables are missing but there's enough to suit most peoples needs. Included: Corsair HX650 PSU 2x 3 pin PCIE power cables (green ends) 1x HDD power cable (4x connectors) 1x Molex power cable (4x connectors) UK power lead Original packaging not included. Item will be securely packaged. Free Next day delivery to UK mainland. Postage to other destinations to be discussed.
Sold For sale is my hardly used Intel xeon L5520 processor. It performs just under an i7 920 and can be used for normal every day use. Was used to test three faulty boards with and has gone unused since. This is for the processor only. Item will be securely packaged. Free Next day delivery to UK mainland. Postage to other destinations to be discussed.
For sale is my hardly used Cooler master V1.0 test bench. Included is test bench and motherboard supports as shown in picture (this is all that comes with it originally). Original box not included but will be securely packaged. Free Next day delivery to UK mainland. Postage to other destinations to be discussed.