Posts by MaCk-AtTaCk

my vrms on the mobo are reported at running at 48c while I type. Is this kinda hot for idle? they get close to 65 to when under load. Are there any setting in the bios that could change the way the vrms run? so maybe they will run cooler? almost all of my options are set to auto
I can also confirm this is the mobo. Mine makes the same sound although I have to have my head all the way in my case and the fans turned way down to here it. Mine is also O/C. I think my old asus z68 had some noise too when oc.Also, maybe if you let it run all night it will work its self out? I had a video card that had some serious noise and left it loaded all night and it was gone the next day. Just a thougt.edit: Im also wondering what raja thinks of that noise...
Right I know that 2400 is technically oc but I having it running at its stated frequncey by the manufacture and have not O/C it any further. Im sorry I should have explained it better. SA voltage is the same as vccsa correct? what is a good number to be running that at? I just set it to run at .98V with a small offset of .080 from the standard. Also isnt the eventual dram what will show up in the OS? not what it boot with? this wouldnt help with cold boots? please correct...
guys, I went to turn on my pc and everything started but it didnt post. It was stuck on the ram led on the mobo. once i reset the pc it said overclock failed? I dont have the ram overclocked (as in it is running at the stated 2400 speed/xmp). and my current o/c on cpu is 4.2 and stable. what could have changed? It has been running rock solid for last 2 weeks.
I Grabbed a 970 refrence from best buy. Price matched it to neweggs refrence and it also comes with the game deal! Awsome card!
HAHA, my g-ma has one of those suckers collecting dust reading emails LOL +1
Got my 780t and all my goodies all finished and I love it!
Tiny update, added 980,970 to compatible gpus on main page.
Just a thought guys, those of you that have a good board and have had a great time with the deluxe I encourage you to write a 5 star review on newegg. Im not saying that this board is perfect but there are so many negative reviews on the board that have nothing to do with the board. Example, one review was giving it a 1 star because his graphics card was to long?? What!!... there are a surprising number of reviews that are clearly user error but give this fantastic board a...
Thought I would throw my update on here.... My setup has been running flawlessly. I have a o/c of 4.2 for daily use, Also I have my soundblaster Z running with out issues as I know there was another poster on here that was having probs with his sound card. Overall I have really enjoyed this build. I feel bad for some of the other posters that have had such a bad time. I can remember when I built a older amd rig and I had nothing but problems so I know what it feels like....