Posts by MaCk-AtTaCk

I can get either one on ebay for the same price. the sammy has hdmi2.0 and can do 4k at 60hz 4:4:4 chroma. the crossover can do the same but also has Display port. I leaning more towards the samsung because it probably has better build quality. Oh and both screens have va panels. which one would you get? sammy crossover
Im still waiting for this to comee back instock.... Wonder if this uses pwm?
+1@crest, I think you should have said from the start that you slowed down the vid 25% of normal speed. upload the vid again at normal speed. that would only make sense.
No actually those are real contrast numbers. Va panels are awsome for this. Go look at tft centrals review of the philips 40 inch 4k monitor (same panel as the crosstune 404k). There mesurments are almost 5000...
are there any other 32" va monitors out there? I too am considering the 404k but its so dang big... any body know about this one XAVVIO X3200HW 32" seems like the same panel as the cross over.
Hey guys do any of you have a measuremnt of the height and width of the 404k with the stand? Another question i have is i have a 27 1440p xstar. My question is from what i gather this 40in 4k monitor would be about the same dpi size as a 27 1440p. So if i play company of heroes 2 will it show more area since its a higher rez? Or will it just be bigger overall because the screen is so big? How would this affect rts games with fog of war? Hope i made sense. Thx
well first of all I think you could alot cheaper on your x99 build. go with a 5820k, and you dont need dominator ram. and your mobo is way overkill. Just my 2 cents. You should be able to get both at almost the same cost. with x99 maybe being abit more. Not sure why you are spending so much more on the x99 build? you can get a good mobo for under $300. For pure gaming either will do. I still prefer x99 for the extra cores.
looks like a nice rig there man. When I had my g10 on it was shocking too.
Go for x99 now with a 5820k. If you are going to be running one or 2 cards. Pcie 4.0 wont have any tangible benefits for gpus for many generations to come. Heck even pcie 2.0 16 if still fine for the strongest cards today. Theirs always going to be something better around the corner. Since this is more a want then a need might as well get something now to play with Just my 2 cents.
Yeah those pics are great thanks for taking them! To me the biggest metric is blacklevel... ill take that anyday over color acuracy. My pls panel with an all black screen is basically dark grey. How is the ppi? Im alittle worried 32 might be to big for 1440.