Posts by MaCk-AtTaCk

So how many times do I need to restart the app to get the new firmware?....
this makes me sooo sad to think about. I loved looking through all the great mods and it made me so giddy to try diffrent ones to suit my style. Now this wont happen because it will all cost to much together and will have to pick and choose.... SO MUCH BULL
I never said Intel didnt? You obviously dont remember the whole Bulldozer drama. oh and intel released a dud too it was called pentium 4.
AMD Rumors sigh....They can say all they want. I lost all faith after the bulldozer mess. Any body remember JF-AMD? "IPC will increase!" enough said...Once the actual zen processor is launched and real benchmarks are released then will see. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."
my 840 evo slowed way down too.... this is bull
Yes I would.I dont plan to run multiple 4K monitors with insane amounts of AA. I usually upgrade my gpus ever other year so I think I will be fine for another year. Like I said I would only go SLI if Nvidia decided to drop the price of the 970 because of this mess or otherwise ( new cards coming out) I agree with you, I for one think the 970 is an amazing card. my card O/C's to over 1500 and never goes above 75C and its quiet. I just have my expectations in check for a...
I had a evga 970sc and I wasn't impressed with its build quality at all... I got the 970 from bestbuy for $350 after I priced matched newegg. I love the card, in my opinion its the best 970 out there ( 980 reference cooler/pcb is sick). Im not to happy about what Nvidia did but I wont go to AMD... I had a R9 290 for about a week and that was a terrible experience. I had the black screen bug (had to actually down clock memory to play games..) and it O/C liked crap. I really...
Actually I think it would be better if you just left. Your defently not being constructive or helping at all. Just a shill.
Also, I think I for one along with others are getting tired of this fanboism on either side. Its really anoying to see alot of AMD fans swarming in here and taking the oppertunity to slam nvidia owners. It not like 970 owners are happy with what has transpired and comming in here and just throwing fuel to the fire is really helpfull! But Also on the flip side Its anoying to see Some Nvidia owners Blindly defend Nvidia like they can do no wrong when clearly they did... Its...
I see. So do you think O/C memory would help offset these issues? or is this independent of memory speed?