Posts by MaCk-AtTaCk

+1 this sums it up perfectly... can any of you users with amd cards confirm this with a gameworks game? turn it off and see if it still affects performance.
last timed I played witcher 3 i had physx and pretty sure I could play it in nvidia 3d vision if I wanted?
Would any of you guys with the screebright sofware upload it and make a link so i can get it? I also would like to use the monitor cool/warm slider. thanks abunch!
I dont understand how some of you guys think this looks ugly. I think it looks sweet and the braided water tubes look awesome. But I guess to each there own...
I wonder because of the huge bandwidth that only having 4gb wouldnt make a difference as far as reaching the 4gb cap to traditional ddr5? I dont know but it seems that having all that width it would be able to move infor faster back and forth? some one with more gpu brains might help me out?
for some reason my gut is telling me this card is going to be faster then a titan x... dont ask why. maybe it was that gas station egg muffin sandwich?
In my opinion I have a hard time believing anything amd says prior to a launch of a product. Time and time again I have been miss informed with the pinnacle of that of john@amd for BD. Deep deep down I love amd, more so the cpu part of it. But when bulldozer failed to live up to expectations (alot if it due to john@amds FUD) It really kinda got to me. I know, I know its just a cpu but pc stuff is one of my hobbies and passions. Any way I really do think that Fury will do...
I think the extra physx affects look aswome. Anything that can give me more eyecandy the better.
I would just leave the g10 as is. Dont cut it down, that way in the future if you ever wanted to sell it, it wont be damaged.
looks like a combination of the gskill and corsair heat sink design.