Posts by Bulldozer72

Kinda the picture I am getting on upcoming GPU's. Titan X replacement will be HBM2. Fury X replacement will be HBM2. GTX 980 replacement will be GDDR5X. R9 490/490X will be GDDR5X. While I am hoping that by the time the GTX 980 Ti replacement drops in 2017 the price of HBM2 will have decreased to the point that this GPU will get HBM2, I am not going to be holding my breath.
Software Overclocking=Having a really bad time...Always overclock through the bios. I know that if I let my RIV BE auto overclock it dumps 1.4v to get 4.2 giggles. I can manually oc to 4.3 giggles by going into the bios and setting the multi and letting it boot without touching any voltage settings. YMMV tho...
I am thinking it will be June or July 2017 before "big" Pascal drops. New node and new memory tech at the same time will inevitably lead to prob's with the manufacturing process and causing delay's. I am really doubting the X80ti will be using HBM2 with its price and the numbers GDDR5X is putting up bandwidth wise. Nviddya is going to continue to screw the consumer selling old tech until they have some real competition. I have this dream where AMD finally brings something...
The last WB game I purchased was F.E.A.R. III. It was a terrible game. I swore I would never purchase another WB game. I got Batman Arkham Origins with one of my GPU purchases. It was even worse than F.E.A.R. III. I had to laugh when WB announced that they were so busy creating DLC that they would not fix the bugfest that Batman AO was. I used to play MK often and was really looking forward to MKX... that is until it dropped and was another bugfest. So yeah, I will...
In order of hours played: 1. Neverwinter Nights 2- One of the best RPG's ever on release. And then came the mods... 2. Road Rash- I played this game daily for about 18 years. I would still play it today but the disc got unreadable a couple of years ago. 3. Icewindale- Gygax AD&D rule set and I could finally play a Kensai character. EPIC imo (and lots of good mods also). 4. Diablo II- Great game made even better by "The Fury Within" mod. 5. F.E.A.R.- Just a great game...
Cool deal on finding the Molotow Premium locally. I have never used Molotow Premium before, nor actually seen a can in person for that matter. My nephew likes it so well, it is all he uses and I have just seen his finished jobs. It is easy to look at and see the paint is matte finish. I do not know how the cans are labeled so really have no idea as to what to tell you to look for. MTN Hardcore 2 (as far as I know) is all gloss paint. The store's I have purchased it from...
Ok, I do not want to argue with you. I am glad you get good results with Krylon and DupliKolor (if I explained why I spell it this way I will get an infraction). I will just say that if you give the MTN a one or two can try out, you will probably never purchase another can of said brands. It really is much better spray paint. My main problem with soray oaint is getting the exact shade of a color I am looking for. It would also appear I will go back to using DK self etching...
1. It is paint formulated to withstand the elements with zero to very little maintenance. Even after perfect application and multiple coats of some great carnuba wax, it is going to look very meh. I will just about guarantee you will paint your case again if you use this paint. I have yet to see even a first time DIY paint job that was not repainted, and usually very guickly, when the finished product looked meh. Lesson's were learned, new prep and/or tactics were used,...
First let me apologize for not getting back here sooner. ISP went down for about a day and a half and a couple other things kept me away.Anywho... If I were in your situation with the paint I would skip the doc martin paint. It is for painting lawn furniture and lawn ornaments. Not going to give you the finish you are looking for on your pc case. If you can afford the Rustoleum spray paint I would go that route.When using the scotch brite pad, you are doing this to "scuff"...
1. Here is my reason for going back to W7. After upgrading to W10 last October I sat down to play TW3, The game would not launch. After a couple hours of googling the issue and still not being able to launch the game , I decided to see how many of my games would launch with W10 as the OS. Over the next three days I went through 70+ games in my Steam library. Six of them would launch. That is less than 10%. Between Steam, Origin, Uplay and GOG I have over 250 games on my...