Posts by Bulldozer72

It is really looking like the 390X has some serious problems. I am not buying the "we made to many 2XX series cards and have to sell them off" excuse as feasible any longer. This would be the equivalent of Harley-Davidson in 1979 saying "Hey, we know the 1979 Sportster was a complete flop but we made so many of them that we will not produce a better model until we sell of remaining inventory. We will see you all again in 1983." A competent CEO realizes a garbage product...
Not all consumers. I do not pre-order. I build my PC's for the solitary and sole purpose to play games. Not only am I TIRED of game developer's BS, I am tired of hardware manufacture's BS and exponentially tired of M$'s BS. At the first of the year I had $4500 set aside for a 4K monitor and two 390X or two Titan X GPU's (anyone else remember when there were no gpu's, only 2d and 3d accelerators?). I have been waiting for 4k since 2010. It is still about 5 years from...
It is 2015. Console games far outsell PC games. Dev's will go where the delores are the most plentiful. Do I like how it has changed gaming? Absoulutely not. But there is abosolutely nothing I can do about it. I can either accept it or find another hobby. Simple as that. Not gonna lie, I am a little disappointed in the latest trailers as far as graphics go. Not saying it does not look good (because hey, it ain't that bad), I was just expecting a little more. I feel that...
I have been a PC gamer for a little over 20 years. This post nailed it and I agree 172%. + rep
True that Moto Racer had better controls but over the years I played RR for many more hours.@21cage12 I bought Road Redemption off Steam a few weeks ago. I have been helping my Dad after his knee surgery so I have not had time to play it at all yet. It looks pretty good and was only like 20 dinero's. Check it out.
I did enjoy Moto Racer quite a bit, but IMO the best motorcycle racing game ever was Road Rash. I did not know whether to rage or weep when my CD got unreadable about a year ago.
1. Diablo II w/ The Fury Within mod. I played thousands of hours. 2. Neverwinter Nights. I have thousands of hours in this one also. First DnD game I created my own campaign in. 3. Baldur's Gate. It gave me the ability to play DnD by myself with no need for finding a DM and/or other players. That was groundbreaking for me at the time, lol. Honorable Mention goes to F.E.A.R. I was getting a little burned out on shooter's when it dropped. The weapons (I loved sticking...
For mobo's my nightmare was a MSI NF980-G65. It started black screening a couple weeks after I got it. I should have returned the board immediately but instead spent a few weeks emailing and finally calling CS. The problem was that it would over volt the CPU (1.42-1.44v) at stock settings. After about three weeks of CS running me in circles a rep said I needed to install the latest bios. It was black screening every 5-10 minutes at this point. The CS was on the phone with...
I am with you. While I am a fan of "open world" games, fighters are still my fave.This game has been slowly circling in the toilet bowl for far to long. Delay after delay only means that it gets flushed into the sewer soon. Lost all my enthusiasm when it did not release in Jan. I will play MKX until TW3 drops.
True and I do not disagree with you. However, right now, the MX100 series is king of the hill in bang-for-buck SSD IMO.