Posts by Baasha

So what's the first big-budget DX12 game coming out? Is AC Syndicate going to be DX12?
Is there a guide on how to set Custom Resolutions using this monitor (ASUS RoG Swift)? Since DSR + G-SYNC still doesn't work with SLI, I would like to try a Custom Resolution but every time I try to set it, it keeps saying "Test Failed" in NVCP. I've done it once before and it worked (had to set the monitor to 60Hz first), but I don't remember the exact settings and now I can't get it to work. Would appreciate some help. Thanks.
Okay, thanks.Will flash the 1502 BIOS - crossing my fingers.Have to redo the whole OC settings again but hopefully it's worth it.
This is just sad all around IMO. Trine 2 was a fabulous game and Frozenbyte stood out with that title - not being a fan of this particular genre I thoroughly enjoyed Trine 2 Complete Story. I tried Trine 3 Early Access and it was different (3D) but I felt Trine 2 was better. Anyway, the whole business model of piece-meal gaming has been a sour experience. Now, with Steam Refunds, the developers/publishers are feeling the pinch and that's good for us consumers. Anyway, to...
Why are there no large-form 5K displays yet? We need a 32" (or even 34") 5K G-Sync monitor! Although, I am loving the 218PPI on my monitors for now.
Haven't tried 1.150V Sys Agent - that seems a tad high(?).The funny thing is I have been running 3000Mhz ever since I got the kit late last year without any issue. I was running it at 1.350V (Eventual) and left the timings etc. on 'Auto' and never had any issue with games, rendering, photo editing etc.Is the new BIOS working well for you?I can't help but think it's some issue with the BIOS that doesn't like some setting... problem is I can't find out which setting. I...
Tested CPU OC and XMP (2666Mhz) w/ both RB & HCI and passed.Tested CPU OC and 3000Mhz w/ both RB & HCI and passed (when it booted w/ all 32GB).When I restarted the computer - the problems started - first it recognized only 24GB - kept doing that - then I saw 16GB once! Turned the RAM back to 2666 and all work fine.DRAM voltage @ 1.375V (Boot) and 1.355V (Eventual).Tried 1.40V on BOTH and still does the same thing! It seems randomized - sometimes it boots with all 32GB...
Well I was able to boot @ 3200 but HCI threw up errors pretty quickly.Now I'm running 3000Mhz but there's a new problem - every time I reboot, not all the RAM is recognized. I tried altering the "Boot" RAM voltage but nothing works. It keeps alternating - sometimes 32GB shows up during POST.. sometimes 24GB.I ran 16 instances of HCI like you said @ 3000mhz and it worked fine - it didn't seem like the RAM was bad (or one stick).I was able to test 3000Mhz and 4.2Ghz w/...
Okay I tried 4.0Ghz @ 1.2250V for both CPU & Cache and the RealBench 2.41 Benchmark froze during Encoding. The hottest core got to 67C. Left the RAM at XMP setting (2666) since I'm just testing CPU OC now. Should I try the 3200Mhz on RAM simultaneously? I did put DRAM Timing to 'Mode 2' though.I put System Agent Voltage @ 1.000V. Not sure what setting it should be...EDIT: It looks like my CPU is not a good sample. The benchmark froze during the Handbrake sequence (video w/...
Okay just downloaded HCI MemTest. Will definitely try that out.Also, since we're on the RVE thread, do you know of the Samsung SM951 NVME will work w/ 4-Way SLI (Titan X SC) or are there not enough "lanes"?About to pull the trigger on that one to do a fresh install of Win 10 Pro on the Uber Rig but want to make sure it will work properly.