Posts by Baasha

Okay guys I wanted to test the 780 Ti Classified w/ my 4K monitor (Dell UP2414Q). I plugged in the DP cable (not the one Dell provides) and although I can see the POST screen, everything just goes black and the monitor goes into Power Save mode(?). It works fine w/ my X79 rig but for this one (X58), I am not able to get any picture!?! HELP!
I am running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (SP1).I downloaded the Drivers from ASRock from the "Win 7 64-bit" section.I also tried downloading it from all the locations thinking something could be wrong with the archive but that was not the case; none of them works.The Lan driver is installed but I disabled it since I'm not going to connect an actual Ethernet cable - this has to be a WiFi computer.I'm using an old D-Link WiFi module (that was used way back when I had XP some 8...
Okay, will contact Corsair - hopefully they will just send a new switch that can be swapped out.I don't have a DVD drive installed on this rig - so I downloaded all the drivers from ASRock on to a USB flash drive and then tried to install it in the rig - I made sure to copy the files over from the USB drive to the computer before installing them but still no luck.The setup screen shows up for an instant and then simply closes. No idea why that's happening. I've tried it...
I also can't get the Broadcom WLAN driver to install. It keeps running the "Setup" file but them immediately closes. How on earth do I get it to install(?). I don't have an internet connection for this rig without the included WIFi module. HELP!
Wow, that worked! So there is definitely something wrong with that POWER SW connector. The question is - how do I fix this? Do I have to remove everything and return the case or is there an easier alternative?
Hmm.. how do I jump the power with the screwdriver?
Guys, Really appreciate your responses. The PSU used is the Antec HCP-850 Platinum. It's barely used (almost new) and works wonderfully well. The GTX-750 Ti does NOT need a PCI-E connector - one of the great features of this GPU - it runs on the 75W from the PCI-E lane. The CPU does have onboard video - it's the E3-1246V3. I also tried the DVI-D plug from there - no signal from there either. I too thought the headers are not connected correctly (horrible diagram...
Okay guys need some help. Just got all the parts and put everything together. Now, the rig won't even turn on! I checked, rechecked, and then checked again as far as all the connections are concerned - MoBo header pins, PSU cable, 24-pin ATX cable, 8-pin CPU cable etc. and everything seems to be perfectly installed so what gives? My hands are so tired right now from making sure everything is in there tightly and all the connections are taut. The rig simply refuses to...
Have any of you been using the latest PrecisionX? I'm still on Afterburner 3.0.1 and it works great but I want to try the new one. Are there any issues/problems with it? What are the pros and cons compared to AB?
I just installed the cards and ran Fire Strike Extreme. Haven't had time to test it yet - this weekend I will know more about stability.The temps were really good - I have been able to use 1.30V on the cards (previous Classifieds) w/ the hottest one getting to ~ 85C.Wonder what kind of voltage it would take to see 1400Mhz. hmm...