Posts by Baasha

Okay I fixed it - it was some USB device (either my webcam or the xbox controller) that was causing some issue. I unplugged it and restarted and it worked just fine. Did a full scan and then plugged the peripheral devices back in and now it works fine! Thanks for the help! +REP
Okay I got into Safe Mode and ranand it did not find any 'integrity violations.Not sure what to do next?How do I fix the issue of not being able to login to the desktop?EDIT:I also ranand it completed very quickly (SSD?) and the problem still persists after restarting.Still cannot login to the desktop - stuck at 'Welcome' screen.
I updated Nvidia drivers on my 2nd rig yesterday (to the latest Hotfix ones) by using DDU and then installed the drivers. It booted into Windows fine and I set the options in NVCP and then restarted - I also installed the latest RTSS (for MSI Afterburner). Upon restarting, it gets to the 'Welcome' screen but the moment I put in my password, it just sits there with the looping circle and 'Welcome' and NEVER logs in to the desktop! I tried shutting the computer down and...
For sale is a Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 32GB 2666Mhz C16 RAM kit optimized for X99 systems. Part No. CMD32GX4M4A2666C16 It is in perfect condition and comes with: 1.) Original box and packaging The kit is 4x RAM modules - each with 8GB (4x8 = 32GB). Amazon version: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NP66708 Payment: Accept PayPal or Amazon Payments Heatware: https://www.heatware.com/u/77545 All sales final. NO refunds/returns whatsoever.
For sale is a pristine EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified GPU I am about to upgrade to the 1080Ti when it comes out so I'm selling this one. I am asking $459 OBO The GPU comes with: 1.) Original Box 2.) All accessories that came with the card (Driver CD, manual, stickers, etc.) Card is packed up and ready to go. Amazon version:...
Wrong thread perhaps but is anyone having issues with Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 4 with DirectX "DEVICE_REMOVED" errors? Started getting these recently and is really aggravating - only in these two games though.
In-game recording only works up to 2160p (4K) @ 60FPS. Shadowplay cannot support any higher (say 5K in my situation) because it uses H.264 which is limiting. What's worse is that the Nvidia says they have no plans on implementing H.265 which is capable of 5K maybe even 8K. I also wonder if any of you guys are able to stream at say 1440P 60FPS @ 18Mbps (or whatever the max bitrate it allows)? The streams randomly stop, stutter, and cause corruption for me with a higher...
"Revolutionary" and "lighting" should never be used in the same phrase again. This gimmicky nonsense is below G-SKILL's standard tbh.
I guess this will be in contrast to DP 1.4... still hoping Dell uses DP 1.4 instead of DP 1.3 on their 8K monitor.
I just have this uneasy feeling that the next gen of mobo is start going to "enforce" 2-way SLI.. The future for >2-Way SLI is bleak...