Posts by Baasha

Did some benchmarks of 4-Way SLI (Quad) GTX-Titan SCs in 4K Surround for those who are curious: 4K Surround + Quad GTX-Titan Black SC Benchmarks
A couple of 25MP screenshots to tide you guys over! CoD Ghosts: Titanfall:
haha Thanks bro! So.. to answer your questions:I'm seeing between 1100 - 1700W at the wall. It depends on the game - BF4, AC4, and Arkham Origins are consistently over 1500W. Some games like BL2 etc. pull around 1200 - 1300W. It's nice to have that headroom - the OC Link also helps a lot in modulating the power between the PSUs.Bottlenecks are not really evident except in a few games. Crysis 3 is the worst - on Very High, I'm getting around 25FPS which is garbage. On High,...
*RESERVED* Also - please right click and open the images in a New Tab since all the "in-game pics" are 4K Surround (6480x3840 - 25MP)! It will also help you to see the results in more detail!
I have been meaning to create a new thread to showcase the ‘Uber Rig’ for some time.This thread will be periodically updated but for now, I wish to share with you all some benchmarks, videos, pictures, and data about the Uber Rig.The exact specifications of the Uber Rig are:The Uber Rig has been upgraded quite recently and so if you want to know the previous configurations of the rig, including 4x GTX-Titan SC (vanilla), 3x Dell U3011 @ 5160x2560 (13.2MP) etc., you can...
Hey DP,Yea a couple of my buddies were building rigs - sold two and then sold the others online.The Blacks are significantly faster and OC much better than the "regular" Titan. All my Blacks are SC as were my regular Titans.I'm getting 1215Mhz w/ stock volts and +300 on the Mem (haven't tried higher).The most impressive difference though is rendering - the Blacks render perceptibly faster than the regular Titans which means CUDA cores really seem to help if the program(s)...
Hmm.. that's interesting.. I had only the "SaveGames" folder saved from the previous time so I guess that's why it doesn't work?Anyway, I found a way to get it to work - there is a "USER" folder in the game folder itself in the "OriginGames/Crysis 3/" folder. In there, I just put the "SaveGames" folder and BAM, the save games are all there! Finally, I can play just a few levels for fun and do some awesome 4K Surround videos of Crysis 3!Even 4x GTX-Titan Black SCs @ 1215Mhz...
Does using DDU do the same thing? Installing the 337.50 Beta was a nightmare for me - they caused a LOT of issues so I went back to the previous WHQL. I tried reinstalling the Beta after using DDU in Safe Mode but still had the same issues.
Thanks man! Just installed them - getting 1215Mhz Boost Clock @ stock voltage! Will have to try a custom BIOS and see what these babies can do!Running BF4 on "Ultra" in 4K Surround - using 6100MB of VRAM and getting around 50FPS! Will do a new thread soon - been really busy of late!
Some Altai Range fun in 4K: