Posts by Baasha

hey guys - slightly off topic (not really), but what is the best way to utilize all the CUDA cores or power of the Titan Xp for video encoding/rendering? Adobe Media Encoder CC, even with "GPU" selected, barely uses the GPUs - having 4x Titan Xp's, I would assume rendering video should be super fast. Is there any other program (maybe like Handbrake etc.) that can and does use the GPUs to render/encode videos? I've been searching long and hard for that and it just doesn't...
hey guys - slightly off topic (not really), but what is the best way to utilize all the CUDA cores or power of the 1080 Ti for video encoding/rendering? Adobe Media Encoder CC, even with "GPU" selected, barely uses the GPUs - having 4x 1080 Ti's, I would assume rendering video should be super fast. Is there any other program (maybe like Handbrake etc.) that can and does use the GPUs to render/encode videos? I've been searching long and hard for that and it just doesn't...
2020's?How about now?and.. scaling in 4-Way SLI @ 8K - see below:
17000 on 3DM11 Ex with a single GPU! o_0 I think I had 17,500 w/ 4x 580 Classifieds back in the day... damn how far we have come!
Bad Company 3 is where it's at.. they need to do that. I'm looking forward to another WWII CoD. WaW was great.
wait.. Skylake-X has only 40 lanes? 0_o I thought we will be able to do 4-Way SLI AND have an M2 drive without it dropping to x8 in 4-way well, I guess the 12-core should be interesting..
Does the USB Type-C connector need to be plugged in or does the mDP to DP cable alone enough? I'm surprised this monitor doesn't have USB ports for peripheral devices.
Is there a way to unlock voltage control with the Titan Xp ? I don't know if it was already posted but for the 1080 Ti I had to use a customized file for MSI Afterburner and someone made a thread for it. Would appreciate some help with this! I want to try to get 2100Mhz across all 4 GPUs - right now I can get 2038 - 2050 (but it throttles after a while) and perhaps get 20K in 8K Superposition! My 8K Optimized score right now:
Yea I use Chrome - will try it with that. What did you get for the OLED monitor? I thought you said it was around ~5ms even though it was a 60Hz display? You also mentioned you turned off some setting on the OLED monitor - what setting was that and how do you do it? I just did the test with the OLED monitor and the MPRT is 15.3ms.
yea, will take a couple of pics in the dark...I tried that test and it says incompatible...? Does it only work on certain browsers? Also, do we need to be in fullscreen mode (F11)?Also, is MPRT the 'response time' that everyone keeps asking about? So, lower is better?Well - haven't played around too much with apps except Photoshop and... as far as I can tell, Photoshop UI scaling sucks donkey balls - even with so-called 200% scaling, it's tiny. Adobe needs to up their game...