Posts by Baasha

Looks like you haven't seen this: 6GB VRAM USAGE
Price dropped again!
I was skeptical about this game but after looking at a couple of videos - especially the combat - I'm sold. If only the idiots at Ubisoft would get the combat of AC to look/feel as good as this game, AC would be so much better. The flip-dodge, executions, and combos make for a very interesting game. The one-button mashing garbage that is AC combat needs to be relegated to the dustbins of gaming history.
Hey bro thanks!Yea G-Sync is definitely worth it - I'm not 100% convinced of the G-Sync Surround yet though - playing with it on I'm around 100 FPS in BF4 and the scaling is all over the place (60 - 80% range across all 4 cards). If I turn it off it mostly runs around 140+FPS but there are tearing issues etc.The viewing angles are also highly irritating since I'm using Surround and the peripheral monitors are tilted inward. You can clearly see it towards the end of the...
So the GTX-980 is considered a 'tick' and not a 'tock' correct? Hopefully they will release the 'full' Maxwell (GK210) sooner rather than later.
The GTX-680 Classified had the best cooler IMO. The "ACX" cooler is not great for air-cooling guys like me. I always (want) go 4-Way SLI but due to the anti-air-cooling design of the ACX cooler (dumping all the hot air in the case), I can't even do 3-Way SLI! BRING BACK THE BEHEMOTH GTX-680 Classified COOLER NOW! Really want 4-Way SLI air-cooled w/ these babies!
Here it is guys, finally got around to doing it this weekend. The first (consumer ?) review of the ASUS RoG Swift in SURROUND: Let me know what you guys think!
Here it is guys, finally got around to doing it this weekend. The first (consumer ?) review of the ASUS RoG Swift in SURROUND: Let me know what you guys think!
Here it is folks! The first review of the ASUS RoG Swift in SURROUND:
The stock boost on these 980s is insane! I wonder how a 1400Mhz 980 compares to a 780 Classy @ 1300Mhz?