Posts by Baasha

So the GTX-980 is considered a 'tick' and not a 'tock' correct? Hopefully they will release the 'full' Maxwell (GK210) sooner rather than later.
The GTX-680 Classified had the best cooler IMO. The "ACX" cooler is not great for air-cooling guys like me. I always (want) go 4-Way SLI but due to the anti-air-cooling design of the ACX cooler (dumping all the hot air in the case), I can't even do 3-Way SLI! BRING BACK THE BEHEMOTH GTX-680 Classified COOLER NOW! Really want 4-Way SLI air-cooled w/ these babies!
Here it is guys, finally got around to doing it this weekend. The first (consumer ?) review of the ASUS RoG Swift in SURROUND: Let me know what you guys think!
Here it is guys, finally got around to doing it this weekend. The first (consumer ?) review of the ASUS RoG Swift in SURROUND: Let me know what you guys think!
Here it is folks! The first review of the ASUS RoG Swift in SURROUND:
The stock boost on these 980s is insane! I wonder how a 1400Mhz 980 compares to a 780 Classy @ 1300Mhz?
ACIV Black Flag ran pretty well - except for being locked to 60FPS even in 4K Surround.
Any word on when the GTX-980 Classified will be released?
Just trying out this monitor - when playing Borderlands 2, it starts and when entering the menu, the screen goes black (flickers first) - I have to hard reboot to get any picture again. Other games work fine so not sure what's going on? Using DP 1.2, so 4K @ 60Hz.
The redeeming factor about the upcoming 980 definitely seems to be 3x DP ports on the card. I wonder if/when DP 1.3 (now released by VESA) will be implemented on the GPUs and/or monitors. Until then, Titan Black SC FTW!