Posts by Baasha

Titan X 4K Benchmarks:
Titan X 4K Benchmarks:
wheeeee! picked up the 4-Way bridge!
Is this services required for Twitch when using ShadowPlay?
My first go at the Rockstar Editor:
There isn't any perceptible difference between 3-Way and 4-Way as far as smoothness is concerned since I'm playing on an IPS 5K monitor @ 60Hz. The Asus RoG Swift feels a lot smoother due to 144Hz and G-Sync but the 1440P and TN picture quality blows in comparison.GTA V is stuttering with various settings - I noticed that turning V-Sync ON helps quite a bit but that kind of defeats the purpose of these monstrous GPUs - even at 5K, with V-Sync, usage is under 60% across all...
^ThisOnce they get bought out, they get bent over and by default, so do their customers (us).There have been many great studios where the devs wanted to do things the 'right' way, keeping the gamers' interests in mind. Once they got bought out by huge publishing houses like Ubi, EA, or Activision, everything went downhill.It's sad really. The Witcher 3 is going to be huge, no doubt about it. Let's just hope they don't sell out like every other studio.
Anyone use NVENC w/ MSI Afterburner? I seem to get really low framerates when recording(?). The Shadowplay using VFR is really bothersome since importing files into video editing software that expects CFR causes audio to be out of sync or other issues.
The 4-Way bridge is not in stock. Need two ASAP.
Just thought I'd share the GTA 5 PC Benchmarks w/ Quad Titan X with and without AA: