Posts by Baasha

The new drivers are horrendous - I get TDR errors while browsing online (Chrome). TW3 freezes every 10 minutes or so. Anyone else having issues with these new drivers?
Well this game has terrible scaling as far multi-GPUs are concerned. Two-Way SLI is great - most of the time at > 90% usage across both GPUs. However, there are some serious issues with the game freezing randomly; my systems are rock solid and my OC's have been tested to be completely stable. I noticed that it is only this game that freezes (with the sound still going in the background). One big difference I did notice is that using G-Sync in this game (on my X79 Beast)...
Well, here is The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt with every setting maxed out including GameWorks (HairWorks & HBAO+) at 1080P, 1440P, 4K, and 5K w/ 4x GTX TITAN X in 4-Way SLI:
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt First Impressions at 1080P, 1440P, 4K, and 5K with all settings maxed out including GameWorks:
My GPUs are ready!
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt First Impressions:
The game performs horribly on the Uber Rig. Going to try streaming on the G-Sync beast. Join me: Witcher 3 G SYNC
It shows this on GOG Galaxy for me: I thought it was releasing at 4:00 PM PST?
Will be streaming The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on the Uber Rig today at 4:00 P.M. PST here: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Livestream
^That sounds good.