Posts by nvous23

While there aren't many AC devices out currently (Nexus10, HTC One, S4) there are definite benefits to AC. Like everyone else has mentioned this isn't news. I've had This & This since May of 2012. The wireless bridge allows me to stream 1080P MKV's to my HTPC without hiccup, something I was unable to do even with 450mbit Wireless N using two routers flashed with DD-WRT. "Oh but why don't you just run cat 6" for people who are renting this is a viable option to bring high...
I'm looking for an image of some sleeved fans that were soldiered together and daisy chained. I saw it roughly 6 months ago and didn't bookmark it because i fail. I made a crude drawing of what it looked like as I am attempting to replicate the results. I'm particularly interested in how the junctions were done because I recall it looking really clean.
I'm no audiophile but would it be worth it to upgrade to the Z from a Titanium Fatal1ty Pro for gaming?
I run Raid 0 SSDs for the insane throughput and loading times of games and applications. I don't care about boot times at all that's me though. Where you lose all credibility in your opinion is when you say software raid is garbage. Windows Software Raid 1/5/6/10 etc is indeed bad, but as a blanket statement saying software raid is garbage is way off base. Any linux varient of software raid is very well done. I run a 12TB freenas running a Raid-Z1 (Raid5 essentially) ZFS...
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Skinee+Labs
I run Freenas off a USB stick, along with many other people. That's how little importance the 'OS Drive' means. Like you said the only speed increase would be booting/shutting down which should be very rare.
I had the left side go out on a pair of PC350's. Completed an RMA online and they shipped me new headphones. It was really easy. I lost no confidence in Sennheiser and purchased 360's as well. You won't find anything as good as 350/360s
Which Link & Bridge would be required to get Barb's Up?
Which guide did you use btw?
If you ordered barebones I would wait. The ball should get rolling now that me and some others have already received our fans.