Posts by TechCrazy

Either one could answer some questions, Ill add a support thread if one is necessary. @DarkRyder@PR-Imagery   
Final:   SETI@Home Start: 151 - Goal: 143 - End: 146    Climate Prediction Start:  143 - Goal: 142 - End: 140   Universe@Home Start: 23 - Goal: 18 - End: 2        Nice job everyone check out sept potm and be ready for Sept bgb coming around the corner.
Newegg changed price to $479.99 after $20 rebate. Still a good price plus you get Borderlands The Pre-Sequel which will run you $50 so your still saving money.
lol I might need another external hdd with the amount of photos taken.
Getting away from life is so much fun wish i could do this 52 weeks a year. Cya peeps when get back and i might be running a matx as main rig when i get back, woot.
Breaking up the girls and will eventually once parts are released and shipped Ill be happy with the twins.   Sadly its almost my first annual "Sell Unused Parts Sale" Ill be selling off a 7950, 3770k, p67 mb, couple hdds and some other stuff    If things go well my army will survive of only 2 computers, one with crossfire 7950s and the other with a single 780. 
Code expires 8/23
Metro 2033 for 4 bucks! 
no longer available dang
Anyone have a link for where one may purchase a sexy bench rig from?