Posts by Qu1ckset

Since it's going into mass production in Q2 I would assume it would be availible Q3 ?
Not a fan of that coolers looks but ya aircooling In this case is awesome once you tune the fans via the M7G software (AI Suite) it's almost inaudible during basic tasks and ramps up a little bit during gaming , only reason I can hear anything is due to the 80mm fan on the cpu cooler, it's kinda noisy.If you do get the case send me the buildlog after seeing the work with your twenty three build is love to see what you do with this, and highly recommend the SS 180mm fan...
You could easily mount pump/rez at the front of the case, but wouldn't look a little funny having so much stuff at the front of the case while using a mATX board and having the gap there?Im on honestly on the fence with watercooling my main rig tho, seriously considering grabbing the M7H, im pretty happy with temps in this case on Air, just need a better CPU cooler is mine is mediocre.The RV05 is really nice case, i really didn't like it when i first got it, found it kind...
With the themes you posted I think the RV05 looks better , and you can easily watercool the RV05 as long as you go mATX , I will be doing mine once GM200 comes out , dual 180mm rad in the bottom fits perfect or you could remove the 180mm fans and the case has built in mounts for 360 and I think even 280 size rads and then but the rez in between the Mobo and PSU , I seen another member do this with mITX
I bought a PS4 on launch and after about 5 months sold it. Exclusives that were out and that are upcoming all don't interest me on that console, and I'd rather play multiplats on my PC! XBO looks to be the better console if you own a PC with its better exclusives (IMO) and better media features.I agree upfront costs of a PC is much more expensive then $400 but a PC does a lot more then play games and does everything else better then a console, better web browser, runs...
Shipping to Canada ?
When you play most modern games on PC with a Xbox controller with makes it out like that , DA:I does the same thing!Glad I'm not the only who notices the lacking textures from the preview.
Dragon Age Inquistion I think looks better then this gameplay preview which seems to be lacking with its textures in comparison to DA:I but I'm hoping this isn't Max setting if you watch the trailer at the end of the second video posted on the OP it looks much better then the actually gameplay preview.If this gameplay preview turns out to be Med/High with the stated SLI 980s makes me wonder, were the 980s not capable of Max ? Or did they not want to show full detail for...
Gameplay looked solid but graphics didn't have any wow factor, was actually very underwhelmed! I'm hoping this isn't Max settings with a combination of bad YouTube compression!
I'm so bored of all this lame gtx960 news didn't think I could get anymore underwhelmed then I was about the 970/980 announcement but the 128bit 2Gb 960 takes the cake! Lol Give us some more GM200 leaks , or hell just give us a reveal , March is so close but so far!