Posts by Qu1ckset

I was testing the fan to see how loud they were, im not using the fan as exhaust fan, i will be grabbing a 120mm AIO, just waiting on a release, hence why i have a AF120 for now...
no idea but im defiantly not missing out!
i know what the duty cycle was on the fan that's not what im complaining about, @1600Rpms its much louder to me then the GT@1850Rpms... For my application this fan doesn't work for me, id wish it was a bit quieter. Performance of the actual air pressure moved is amazing tho, i give the fan that.Hope EK brings out all black for the rest of the lineup!
Got a pack a package in the mail today! Got the two EKWB Vardar FF5 Fans and im not even remotely impressed with how loud they are, GT-AP15's running max at 1850rpms is much quieter then these FF5's turned down to the lowest setting 40%@1600Rpm, Wish they made the F1 and F2's in all black, as i would of bought those instead, these fans are way to loud at 1600Rpm's going to sell these fans. I will say these fan push a lot of air tho even at 1600rpms but at the sacrifice of...
Got my EKWB Vardar FF5 [[SPOILER]] Wasn't impressed at all with these fans. with PWM the lowest i could get these was 40% 1600Rpms which was terribly loud, much much louder then AP15s at max 1850Rpms. ive ripped the fans out of system within 5mins of testing, i will admit they push i ton of air, but for my idling pc use or web browsing it wasn't quiet enough, i think the EK Vardar F1 and F2 would be the sweet spot for me but its a no buy because i don't want a black and...
Dope!!
I could careless about Linux, Steam OS, or Steambox.. I for one like Windows and look forward to Windows 10 and DX12, and i already have my PC hooked up to my 60" TV and my 29" ultrawide monitor and can play on either or with a simple flick of a setting in my NV panel. No need for streaming or needing a completely different device... Isn't one of the Win10 features streaming to other devices as well or that only for XBO ? I'm not a OCN windows hater and it would take...
I just ordered some Vardar FF5 (3000Rpm) because there all black and only cost a dollar more, when I get them I can turn them down to about 1850Rpm and see if they sound about the same, used to own AP15s but performance wise from the few benchs I seen , they seem to be on par with the AP15s
will a 4pin fan splitter with a molex connector solve this issue ? Or should I just get the F4 ?
Well each of my M7G Fan headers are 1amp, and according to the specs for the Power Draw on each fan: , 1.44W (Vardar F3), 2.16W (Vardar F4) and 5.64W (Vardar FF5) Im assuming it consumes those specs at max speed? i will most likely be running the FF5 around 1200-1850RPM so it will consume no where near 5.64W each right? because 11.28W for the both is a little close to the headers 1amp limit...