Posts by Qu1ckset

I agree 2142 was an amazing game, but to be on topic to the OP's question, he never asked how EA was as a company... Id rather support EA over Ubisoft and Activision, plus EA has some of my Favorites franchises like Battlefield, Mass Effect, and i highly enjoy Crysis 1-3, plus i highly look forward to Dragon Age Inquisition and Battlefront. Titanfall is fun but not worth anything over $20...
You guys hate on EA so bad, id take BF4 over arma3 anyday! Out of the three the OP listed id take BF4 but that's because i don't care for sim's. BF4's a really good game and ive been playing on both PS4 and PC since launch, yes the PC version was a mess at launch but since then runs perfect on my computer, and id say by far its the best MP game out right now...
Bought a PS4 on launch sold it a couple weeks ago, was collecting dust being a glorified netflix player... not a single one of the upcoming exclusives interest me, picking up a XBO in Nov...
2x5770's, 2x5970's were paired with a i7 950 and a Dell U3011 (2560x1600) at the time, and my SLI 580's ran it much smoother, and in the 2x5970's defense tho quad scaling back then was pretty crap on both the green/red side. My GTX465 ran better then my HD6970 pair with a 2500k and 1080p, and my GTX690 ran WAY smoother then my HD6990 pair with 3930k and 1440p.Like i said times change, i haven't thoroughly used a AMD card since the HD6990, other then briefly playing two...
i concur!
Well Nvidia has been shafting Asus and MSI because they are not nvidia exclusive like EVGA hence why there are no Custom PCB designs other then the Classifieds for the 780ti's... MSI 780ti Lightning and MARS 3 were never launched due to Nvidia
GTX790 is never going to happen, Titan-Z is as close as your going to get with that horrid pricetag. There is a good chance we will get a GTX890 with dual GM204 (GTX690 used dual GK104's) which id be more then happy with will probably consume a lot less power then the full GK110 in the 780ti/Titan Black.Anything to do with those stupid ugly mounted AIO coolers on gpus like the AMD HD295x2 and Ares 2 s horrible and i want nothing to do with that. Im happy EVGA and ASUS...
I want them to come out with a GTX890!
Like I said before I'd never buy a Samsung, I don't care how much marketshare they have in the phone and tablet industry , original Wii outsold PS3 and 360 by a long shot , does that mean it was better? no!Amoled screens look amazing brand new with their over saturated Colors which don't look as crisp 3-4months down the road , have horrible sunlight performance , and all Amoled displays suffer from screen retention depending on what you do, I text 24/7, so on my phone the...
New analog still and shoulder buttons with improved clock speed looks like I will finally buy one!