Posts by Qu1ckset

I find it more a copy of the MacBook 12 then any other notebook imo
YouTube Source I was patiently waiting for a kaby lake refresh of the MacBook 12 , but came across this Huawei Matebook X which is pretty much the same design but better, has two USB-C ports , Fingerprint ID and unlike the MacBook 12 Intel-Y i5/i7chips , this MateBook will be using a Intel U i5/i7 in a fanless design notebook!If reviews come out and this computer doesn't have heat/throttle issues using the U-Series i5/i7 in a fanless computer I might pick this over a...
Hey guys I've been out of the pc scene for awhile barely even turn on my pc and don't really know it's worth exactly, not looking to sell on here yet , going to sell locally threw kijiji and Craigslist , here are my specs , I would like Part out price and package price , preferable in CAD but USD is fine - i7 4790K - Asus ROG Maximus 7 Hero - 4x4Gb=16Gb Ram Corsair Dom Plat 2133mhz C9 - MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4g - 256Gb M.2 SSD Kingston Hyper X - 1Tb Samsung 840 Evo SSD -...
I actually seen them in store today , black, red , blue , and white , and I seen on a fb ad from Sony they have a new camo one and a ugly silver one and a ugly gold one!It's very subtle , it's not crazy bright like the front.
Anyone know when Sony will sell the DS4 controllers with lightbar cut out in the touchpad like the new ones shipped with the PS4 Pro ?That's good to hear then!
Anyone else sign up for the "For Honor" beta that starts later this month? I hope it doesn't end up being a let down like the devision beta was... crossing my fingers for Ubisoft. If good February will be a good month with that and Horizon Zero Dawn
I'm pretty much rank 6, can't wait to try that gun, looks promising, shoots way slower then the automatico but it's clip is like 3times the size! 21 vs 60!
Also M18 Experimental , is an extremely good gun as well , better accuracy and range then the automatic but it has a lower firing rate and its burst fire. Also if you didn't already know removing the bayonet off your guns greatly improves QuickDraw! If any of you play on NA servers and want to party up send PSN Tags!
Assault Class Allday!And my play time is only 9hours with that many kills averaging about 30-40kills per game
I guess I didn't get BF1 a chance before , I found a class and gun that just works so well for me and now most games in conquest I'm usually first place. So much better when your not getting killed and frustrated with crap guns!