Posts by Qu1ckset

I spent endless hours in halo 2, played it from launch on OG Xbox to Xbox 360 till they shut the servers down, to Playing on PC, My runner up would be Starcraft Broodwars and Starcraft 2
Hey what's up, TV's are way different from monitors when it comes to specs, you are not going to find anything remotely as fast as your BenQ TN. That aside input lag is a very important spec on a TV if you plan to game on it, 40ms is around the border of how high you should go. 20ms input lag is actually really really good , not to many sets have lower.. I currently have the Sony KDL55W950B with 17ms input lag which is the lowest I've seen any TV , I've seen a couple...
Here is a small update in my build added a 16GB kit of Corsair Dominator Plats, and a 240GB M.2 Kingston HyperX Predator SSD, will have a have some better pics when my second 780ti arrives next week!
Here is a small update in my build added a 16GB kit of Corsair Dominator Plats, and a 240GB M.2 Kingston HyperX Predator SSD, will have a have some better pics when my second 780ti arrives next week!
I will have another update late next week when my second 780ti arrives in the mail!
Another Small Update Picked up a Kingston M.2 HyperX Predator 240Gb SSD and 16Gb of Corsair Dominator Platinum Ram 2133 CL10!
Hey Guys i replaced my Asus Maximus VII Gene with Asus Maximus VII Hero
If any of your are looking for a TV 55"-65" for gaming , I just got the Sony KDL55W950B and omg it is amazing , with its 17ms input lag it's godly compared to any other TV for gaming! Might be a little harder to find tho since it's a 2014 model tho, Sony 840B is good to, sucks the 2015 lineup isn't as good!If you just practice you will get better my coworker was PC gamer only I got him to switch to console , he was really frustrated at first and was close to getting rid...
That's not very comforting that your XB1 died already, do you know why it died ?
Ya I agree, I hope they show the Halo 5 Console bundle off at Gamescon so I can decide if it's ugly or worth the wait till October.... I don't know if I can wait 4 months without seeing what it looks like, might cave and buy one before then.Bought a new TV, dying to use it with its insanely low 17ms input lag!