Posts by Qu1ckset

I was liking everything I've seen so far about Windows 10, but this cortana is the first thing that better be able to be disabled completely! My iPhone has Siri completly disabled as well. That's cool you want to copy Apple's Siri, but please copy the option to disable Siri as well Microsoft!
My 780ti with reference cooler with the fan profile left stock, in my Raven RV05 case runs about 75-80c which is about the same it ran in my Hadron Air, I think the card likes to be run around that temp to stay quiet , I could prolly mess with the fan profile for it to get it to run cooler but it would probably be at the cost of noise which I'd rather it run silent!Hadrons cooling is really good for what it is, as long as your using a reference/blower style card!
Just looked up my updates, apperently im safe, it never downloaded that bad update!
I Silverstone, makes a way better looking filtered version for 80mm, 120mm, 180mm fans, i have them in my current build, you can find them Here
I downloaded the update and when i open it, it does nothing, i even ran as admin and it still does nothing, am i missing something?
Wish Silverstone would sleeve there dam fan cables black , hate looking at the beautiful with fan then seeing those yellow and red wires , bothered me so much I bought silverstone filtered fan grills will look amazing , highly recommend to anyone with 180mm fans!
You mean 5970
Ya im pretty solid on the parts for my loop, i think im going to skip the mobo mosfet and ram block tho. Im waiting on new GPU's im going to end up going SLI, the waiting game is fine tho, give me more time to get all the needed watercooling parts for my buildEK-Supremacy EVO - Acetal+NickelEK-CoolStream WE 360 - Dual 180mm RadiatorBitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 150DDC Pump
Here is my current build in my RV05, Installed the EVGA ACX cooler and Corsair AF120, going to start ordering all the watercooling parts next month! I will say it was a pain running the AF120 fan cable to the chassis 3 header with the system build!
Here is my current build in my RV05, Installed the EVGA ACX cooler and Corsair AF120, going to start ordering all the watercooling parts next month!