Posts by cavallino

Better than I expected. Thanks all.
Oh totally forgot that (and spelled appraisal wrong :facepalm:)2x8gb
Ok that helps a lot....it can be a high spec thick laptop. Weight and size are not a huge issue.
Thinking of parting out my sig rig and selling 3 items Intel Xeon E3-1280 V2 EVGA GTX 570 Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866 Would appreciate a rough estimate for each. Thanks in advance.
$1500 max I think. more like 1200 or less ideally.
I am looking for a laptop to gain some portability. I would like something that offers the same performance as my desktop. I mainly just use it for basic things like web browsing music, editing photos etc. but my current pc works really well for games despite being aging mid range hardware. I don't need the absolute greatest Ferrari of a laptop just something that offers equal performance to my sig rig and can be hooked up to a 1440p monitor. I don't need huge battery life...
Currently running Windows 8.1. For whatever reason whenever I shutdown the system instead reboots. When I click shutdown everything does in fact power down but then it reboots maybe 30 seconds later. If I let it reboot then don't log in it will shutdown normally. Suggestions? It's an annoying issue.
That looks great!
Thoughts on these: RHA MA750 Noise Isolating Premium In-Ear Headphone- 3 Year Warranty http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ELAM8LE/ref=pe_385040_30332200_pe_309540_26725410_item Sound and quality is supposed to be incredible and has a 3-Year Warranty
It seems like one side or the other always ends up loosing sound or the wires crack where they are connected to the ear piece.