Posts by Darkpriest667

I would love it if it was Titan, but I think it'll be the 980 replacement first. I am holding off until the next Titan.
I smoked for 16 years and quit 3 years ago cold turkey (also the only way to really quit effectively) and I will tell you I find the habit thoroughly disgusting. I can't believe that was me for over a decade.Thanks to me quitting I can now easily buy 980s (or the new titan when it comes out) and x99 boards (already bought it) or the air 540 case as soon as I want.. I'm thinking about buying a roomba from amazon this weekend (not the new 990 but the 770)
Ah ok I must have misunderstood the context of the comment. Apologies.
So according to your definition I am only a high tier if you count the hard ware? I've dropped 3k into this build and while I am going to x99 as soon as broadwell e comes out I think this 2600k has served it's function! I definitely consider myself an enthusiast! I think most of the regulars on OCN are even the ones with i3s and GTX 760s
but Titan's didn't even bench better than a 980 on release at stock... My SC 980 could easily outbench your Titan's on Release day?
It doesn't they announced via CIG they will continue with production of that monstrosity.I have an X-52 Pro and it works like a champ. It's big for my small hands but it's a fantastic controller for what it does.
PM me we can have the coming argument privately
All citizens of the People's Republic of China who have reached the age of 18 have the right to vote and stand for election, regardless of ethnic background, race, sex, occupation, family background, religious belief, education level, property status or length of residence.
I got off work today and Just spent an hour doing my diligence. You were not in the other 3 ad blocking threads. I apologize.
I'll be honest I'm no expert in THAT field. What I do know is we have dropped a couple thousand nukes on the planet already and the fallout has been in the atmosphere for 50+ years. I am sure the risk is somewhat different, but it seems to me we've already gone down that road. I am just proposing an idea. Maybe spent nuclear fuel is just too dangerous. I don't know.