Posts by Darkpriest667

yes that is actually my interest is exploration and screen shots and making a "diary" online of sorts. I plan to attempt to travel to the center of the Milky Way.Yeah I have a similar issue right now.
Beta 3 is almost unplayable for me at the moment. Lots of bugs that weren't around in beta 1 and beta 2. That being said I won't play again until wipes are done with. I had about 45 hours worth of gametime wiped away from Beta 1. It is a great game and I can't wait to play it.
I don't have a rift yet. I am still waiting for CV.
LOL man that made me hurt my sides
Hey hey! According to the Supreme Court Billion dollar corporations ARE people.
I think even an open NFC payment system is going to have a long road to acceptance by retailers. They are in bed with the CC companies and you know the CC companies and BANKS do not want to lose their 2% transaction fees. Apple and Google might be multi billion dollar companies but they are in the big leagues in the finance world and I don't think they are quite prepared to deal with the CC companies and banks. You want to talk about monopolies and oligopolies with no...
Yes you can that's why I use it. I have yet to find an old game (including games from way earlier than 1998) that does not work native on windows 8.1. the legwork is usually done by GOG for me. I repurchase the said game from GOG and vuhala it works. Half the games wine swore were platinum rated I couldn't even get to open. I always chuckle a little inside when someone says "linux gaming is taking off." If you mean more than 1 person is part of it then yes. If you mean...
LOL good luck boycotting Wal-Mart.I agree, I think a lot of people don't understand that if Apple gains traction here that their payment would be the only form of NFC payment accepted. Once apple has you by the balls they don't let go. Ask the music industry or the BOOK industry.
It wasn't controversial enough to stay at the top I had just discovered the story an hour ago on my news feed.
sourceVery interesting, looks like IBM is out of the running for bidding on AMD. Dang, I know Fabs don't make a lot of money but it is useful owning them.