Posts by Darkpriest667

I specifically mentioned the tax that paid for the 200 billion dollar subsidy to the telecoms. The same taxes that we've been paying via the bills we pay. Those taxes. They don't go to the government. They directly subsidize the telecom companies to upgrade fiber. Again, you are not only clueless you're on the wrong road. Anyway, I've seen enough of your poorly made arguments on this board to warrant not having to read them again. I wish you the best in life and I feel...
So you don't know what an anecdotal fallacy is. Brilliant. Everyone pays taxes. Anyone that's owned a cell phone, hard line phone, or had internet in the last 19 years paid the tax. Again, you have no clue how it works. you get your talking points from a political party or just some dingleberry that has a blog online?
I don't think most of you understand how government agencies work. In fact, I'd say the majority of the negative responses in this thread have to do with one's political affiliation and a lot less to do with what's actually going on. #1 The FCC's evaluation of net neutrality started long before any other government branch was involved, including the White House. #2 I want you all to take pictures of your internet bill and highlight the taxes and fees part. The part that...
Just buy this one and be done with it. Don't worry about active PFC or that stuff just buy a UPS that supports it. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16842102134&cm_re=power_protection-_-42-102-134-_-Product When you are protecting your computer don't go cheap.
Making licensing money off of your dead mother? That's pretty sick and low. If he wanted to tribute her he could have made a free to download song or game, but to license it and make money off of it? That's some sick twisted crap!
If any component is already prone to failing, unless it's dead on arrival, it will fail in the first 48 to 168 hours of operation. (2 to 7 days) The most likely culprit is probably the Power Supply. They tend to like to die early or not for a long time. Your current build and really all computers are designed for 247 operation. Most parts are rated for at least 20 thousand hours and decent to high quality stuff is rated for 30 thousand hours plus of continuous operation.In...
At least, that tests its normal operation stability. Frankly I never turn mine off but I also use a UPS (uninterruptible power supply) so that if the power goes out or if the wall doesn't produce the right volts I still get clean power. You're going to learn (and some people here still don't get it) the #1 cause for parts failure is dirty electricity. The #2 cause is heat.I never turn my computer off unless I am moving it, cleaning it, or upgrading it.
Welcome to the rest of your bank account's life. For a first time build it's no slouch. It's certainly better than my first build in the 90s which didn't even have a Graphics Accelerator (that's what they were called back then.) I hope you're prepared to sink money like you have a cocaine habit because once you're hooked you're done. I would highly suggest NOT upgrading this one and SAVING money for your next build. With that build you are looking at 12 to 18 months...
not MY CPU but the CPU in question yes. When I looked on Amazon I didn't see that it was rated for only 70W or I would have never ordered it. 9 dollar lesson learned anyway.
stock heatsink and fan fixed the job. This is why I always keep my heatsinks from my old processors for when a friend blows theirs out I can replace them. Don't buy the one I posted that thing is a piece of crap.