Posts by Darkpriest667

I just wish all the people threatening to leave the OS for linux would go to linux already and leave us to our own devices. I used Linux before a lot of them were in the PC game, I'll tell you what the more hardware and software that gets introduced the more of a pain in the rear end linux has become. Back in the old days when I was TESTING SUSE and Red Hat there wasn't as many hardware configurations as there are now. I find it funny that newer linux variants such as...
They provided you with the proof in a video HEREI think it's interesting. I understand skepticism mr intel editor but congratulate these guys on an incredible find. It's not like they are claiming it can be done with every chip or even most chips or even SOME chips. It's obviously considered an anomaly so treat it as such.Remember, nothing is impossible.
I voted no as well. It's winning in the 50% for yes but yes WAS winning by 70% or more the last time they asked. People ARE becoming concerned with feature creep.
Good luck getting the freaking thing to run on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 It's a crap shoot! I love(d) freelancer but my old system is too old to play it and my new system is too new to play it. It's in that donut hole of games I can't play between 1998 and 2003
I am not a big fan of the new color schemes either. I like my fatal1ty PRO boards.. However, I think it's time for me to switch to Gigabyte or maybe even EVGA? @CorsairGeorge Is there any chance you guys are going to make motherboards before september? ;-) Could you make them in black and grey!?
Thanks,FYI Pegatron owns ASRock not ASUS ... ASrock hasn't been a part of Asus since 2010.
I hate ASUS their RMA was terrible for me years back and I just refuse to use their products if I can avoid it. Also how heavy is the case ? I have to move this case by myself from time to time and im 5'4 and 110 lbs.. If I can't get my arms around this thing it's a no go. I almost DIDN'T get the 750 because of how heavy it is! I really would like a window into the case! The 900 is just TOO DARNED heavy! I'll check out the Air 540! Thanks for the suggestion!EDIT--- just...
I knew this criticism would come up.I have an old clunker that I use to play ALMOST all of these games. With the exception of Myst, Rainbow Six, and SMB (super mario brothers) I have played all of these games in the last 6 months. Moo2 I play a few times a month easily. Rogue Spear just doesn't run on my clunker and will NOT run on Windows 7 or 8.this isn't a case of nostalgia. NOW, that being said. I believe I could add and remove a few games from the list and maybe this...
I have posted this list YEAR after YEAR after YEAR since I originally posted in 2006-2007. It's my top ten games of all time. only one of them is not available for PC and I think everyone will agree it needs to be on the list. What I find most striking is that even to this day this list still holds up. I can tell a lot of you guys and gals are younger. Most of the games you've picked are modern, and by modern I mean the last 15 years.
Why are you guys acting worse than I was accused of acting when you know this is an alpha. We're working on stability and game stopping bugs. This mouse keyboard joystick crap is not even on the radar yet. If I hear more crying I may call my 7 year old niece in to show you how big girls act. Seriously, CIG is aware of the issue. They already addressed it MULTIPLE times on their own forums. In the ARENA COMMANDER BUG REPORT AREA. EDIT --- To review.. you are not playing...