Posts by tictoc

As an alternative to disabling the standard MilkyWay@Home tasks, you could completely un-install the AMD drivers and roll back to an earlier version.  I think that AMD Catalyst 13.1 WHQL drivers should work with the 5970 and the 6970.  No idea on the GTX460, since I never crunched on a Fermi card.
Check out RagingCain's build log. [Build Log] CaseLabs M10 - DeadSpace - Almost Finished   There are quite a few pics that show the window.
Looks like I am just following Dark around.   POGS is my favorite project to crunch so it got my vote.    Voting will end on the 24th at 11:59 p.m. EDT
I also voted nfs.  Nothing like factoring insanely large numbers to stress that RAM.   Voting will end on the 24th at 11:59 p.m. EDT
Bumping this for more ideas.  We have to submit our team registration on the 27th, so if anyone has any projects that they like to run or think would be good for our team post 'em up. 
I am doing a complete overhaul of this list.  I am about 1/3 of the way through the list, and I should have the updated list posted later today.   
 P9408 is fairly average, but the WU I am running right now is a little better @ 144k PPD.  Definitely not as good as P9406 which was @ 166k PPD on my 7970. 
Looks like MilkWay is the current leader.  Voting for the project will end on the 24th at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
tick tick you don't quit...   Voting for all Pentathlon projects will end on the 24th at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
It looks like you are erroring out on the standard MilkyWay@home tasks.  It is probably an issue with the drivers you are running.  I would suggest changing your project preferences, so that you do not receive those tasks.   On your account page, under "MilkyWay@home preferences", un-check the "MilkyWay@Home" application.