Posts by tictoc

To the top of the board you go.
 The badges are being input manually. There are more than 140 new badges to issue, so it may take a little while for all of them to get updated.  No time table for completion, but we will work on getting all of the new badges issued.
 There is a big Badge update underway, so you may have two badges for a little while. I dug through all the old Pentathlon threads and created a master list, so that we have 2x, 3x, 4x, and a few 5x badges now.  
I am working on the OP.  Quite a few projects to retire, and a few new ones to add to the list.   Congrats to the following new project team leaders   Asteroids@home - @LarsL Enigma - @M125 NumberFields@home - @mm67 SAT@home - @Doc_Gonzo
 Congrats on the 1 mil in SAT@Home.  I passed 25 million in POEM over the weekend.
After a bit of an extended hiatus, I am back and ready to get a few more rigs fired up for the BGB.
Slightly delayed on getting this posted, but we don't want to make the goals too easy to achieve.   July Projects of the Month   DENIS@Home Start: 61 - Goal: 30 - End:  | This is a new project, so I just picked a random goal.   Let's see how high we can climb.   Universe@Home Start: 27 - Goal: 25 - End:  | We had a great run when this project was in Beta.  Now it's time to see what we can do with the production project.   Collatz Conjecture Start: 8  - Goal: 8...
Collatz is back online.
How about X5680s?   http://www.overclock.net/t/1549744/xeon-x5680s/0_50
I have 83 Collatz tasks left to crunch on one rig, and I moved the other 7970 over to POEM.  If I can find the time, I should be able to get 2 more 7970s fired up later tonight.