Posts by Partol

It's not so important what is the exact definition of TDP. What's important is (1) how did they measure TDP? and (2) is that measurement accurate? Would not surprise me if some companies simply measure power usage and call it TDP. Better to read independent product reviews, than to assume the manufacturer's numbers are correct. Edit: Example of how power usage and TDP can be very...
Imagine when photo/video of thousands/millions of dead fish become number one news story in many countries? How do you think that will affect Australia's economy? Would not surprise me if some countries will ban or restrict import of some Australian food products.
"So there is up to 58 million individual carp that are eaten for breakfast in Israel every day, with this virus, and there's never been a single documented human health issue." If eating carp is so popular, then why try to eradicate a human food source? Fish them and eat them! Eat them to death! As a side note, for the past few weeks, I have been buying whole fresh fish at the supermarket. Each whole fish costs me approximately $1 USD. I cut/gut/remove_spine/clean...
Asian Carp Can't beat 'em? Eat 'em!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g5AvJ5u1m8 One guy is paid $989 in one day, for one Asian carp catch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnZp1jtOhR0
Frame rate in every zone also depends if other players are there. If you are alone, or only a few players, then frame rate will be higher. In protector's enclave, there are many NPC's walking around. Long time ago, I asked on cryptic's forum to remove some NPC's but they never did. There are so many NPC's walking around that sometimes they will be stuck together in a ball. Yes, overall, neverwinter has garbage optimization. There is no performance optimization, at all,...
I think there is no cpu which can do 60+fps everywhere, at all times, in Neverwinter and in star trek online. But if you see such a video, let me know. Many areas, but not all, are less than 60fps. I usually get 30-45 fps in Mantol-Derith. When I played on my old core i3 530 @4.1Ghz, my frame rate in protectors enclave was sometimes less than 20, after the big tree was added. You can get 10 more fps by playing without the HUD (press b to remove all HUD) Or press Esc -->...
That is less than 60fps in protector's enclave (at the beginning)That video was uploaded in Feb. 2015 (module 5)In module 6 (Elemental Evil), a big tree was added to the center of protector's enclave.The tree has reduced fps a little (or maybe a lot). I don't recall exactly how much fps drop.I remember fps was higher before the big tree was added (one year ago).Try overclocking your ram and/or lowering the ram timings. Also maybe overclock the memory controller too.And I...
20-40fps is normal in protector's enclave on many PC'sI know because I play neverwinter almost every day since July 2013.And I talked to many players, in game, about frame rate.Don't be so offended by a simple request to show temperature.Neverwinter is cpu/ram limited, and many other mmo's too.cpu/ram limited means .... if you overclock cpu/ram higher, then frame rate increases.Or if you get stronger cpu with stronger single thread performance, then frame rate can...
It does need a video because you have not clearly explained the problem.You talk about a patch, but don't say which patch.You talk about fps by a house, but don't say the location.You talk about NVidia drivers, but don't say which drivers.You say nothing about your game settings during testing.Neverwinter is a very cpu-limited game, yet you talk about graphics cards which have little or no effect on frame rate.Please show a video, with much info:cpu use per core.gpu...
If you have 8 PC's with this problem, why can't/won't you upload one video which shows the problem?