Posts by Tex1954

Well, seems EK made a 750tI Waterblock... don't know if it would fit your cards, would have to check with them. Doing a watercool setup for ONLY the GPU's would probably be simple. You would only need one radiator and that could be placed outside the 2U box. But, remember, when you watercool a card, you have to take it apart and that can void any warranty.... It's easy to screw something up and brick the card.... Seems to me, the best setup would be a dual or triple...
Wow, looking gooder! Temps look fine and it's normal for multi-card installations to have different temps unless they are water cooled. The card sucking hot air from the back of another always suffers if they are side by side. I would not worry about it at all. Brackets are another issue... some fit better than others, just sloppy designs some of them. I've had to loosen all the screws in a motherboard to align things so they sort of fit better a few times myself. Keep...
WCG was one of the first projects I ever did... even before BOINC was invented IIRC... and Distributed.Net stuff.... Congrats!
Cool beans! It's all BNIB... should be good to go!
Nope, driving a big truck... 1810 mile run... 3 days.... then I will be doing some shuttle work from Detroit to Brampton and London, ON and back... and forth... and bouncy between places...At $0.47 per /mile, Canada runs good money... but major PITA thru customs...
On the road again... In Laredo and headed to Ontario, Canada soon...
Umm, BTW, prizes in mail from my end.... on the road again,,,
Looking good! Those little cards should never generate much heat, even overclocked to the max... Anything under 65C is really good. I love tinkering myself... can't wait to tinker more....
HOW we end up doing it is a subject for another separate discussion. This thread is about including BCU in BGB as you pointed out to me before. I said LET's INCLUDE it, but assign it a different point qualification level...When YOU say POINTS, you mean BOINC COMBINED POINTS if I am not mistaken. Everyone agrees BCU totally screwed that up as a measure of scientific progress...Want to know what I think really? I've been sneaking around it, but the fact is we don't want to...
Wow, good job!!!