Posts by Tex1954

This should cool your stuff fine...
I'm going to try to get Wake On LAN working because I will have most systems turned off when I am at work again..
Still have the 5930 and W3670 and half of a E3-1230 setup doing WCG... NFS is on a couple setups plus used as filler when projects run out of tasks.. Not running Collatz...
LOL!It was the 9800 GT with the fancier cooler setup...PS: Hanging on to April POTM is fine with me...
LOL!No, hardly at all until recently. I think I purchased two of them just for PrimeGrid in like 2011 or so on the cheap as OEM cards... then they got shut down for years... then ran some more... just stuff hanging around. I also have a couple GTX 460's that do 900MHz easy with a water block on the GPU chip that I will probably toss... I may even try to find the original DC II coolers for the 460's and put them back on... who knows...The fanless GT 610's were purchased to...
EVGA 9800 GT Akimbo running 24/7 43K PPD PPS SieveGT 610 running 24/7 25K PPD PPS SieveJust thought I would drop a few cents in there...
GOOD GRIEF tictoc! Put a crank pulley on the bottom front and looks like a turbocharge exotic race engine! OUTSTANDING! Gives me some ideas for a long delayed project too! Great work!
GOOD NEWS! My setups there waiting for it...
I was rather thinking that since 3.0 is 2x 2.0... OTOH, the X58 setup has more bandwidth than the Z77 setup on the CPU/PCIe... or so benches have shown... small as it is....One thing seems apparent, something has changed and now BOTH boards are running full speed.... Must be magic!!!LOL!
Got the new PSU today and will reconfigure one setup for two GTX 970's and hope they run as fast with PCIe 3.0 X16 @ X8 mode.... UPDATE: Installed both GTX970's on the Intel DZ77GA-70K Extreme setup and they both running fine at PCIe 3.0 X8 so far... funny that MSI-AB reports one board at 74-82% and the other at 90-95%... and that without any CPU tasks running... so maybe tiny hit on speed, we will see... Also put a GTX670 in other board to keep folding on that......