Posts by Tex1954

Milkyway@home uses FP64 and most all my GPU's do HPC tasks via BOINC and Folding@home.I for one certainly WANT more HPC capability in GPU's... I want a PetaFLOP in FP64...Sigh.... all the newer gen cards are getting worse in the HPC department...
Internet at house dead again... sheesh...
Well, looks like one of your flushes killed my house internet again... sheesh...Works for a while then dies... I know it's the gardeners weed-whacker doing it again....Sigh....
In my experiences, water and gas and power companies never return calls...Good luck!Running into Toronto at 1am...PS: Granny had a hanging wall thing in the front bathroom that read...."In this land of drought and sun, we do not flush for number one!"LOL!
Just started working again about an hour ago... sheesh...
My house internet is down since the A/C went out... got A/C repaired, but internet still dead... sigh... 5 or 6 days, no internet at the house... and I'm still doing Canada/Detroit relays... PS: Seems internet just started working again and stuff working again... sheesh...
OMG!!! You must be right! Maybe he does BOINC as well!SABOTAGE! THAT HAS TO BE IT!!! GRRRRrrrrrrr!TeamViewer useless without internet connection too...PS: Wonder of wonders, the internet started working again.... my setups are running again... just happened about 1 hour ago... sheesh...
Okay, I gt some trash talk... my home central A/C unit gave up the ghost a few days ago... had an HVAC dude go repair it and since then no internet connection... sigh.... If it ain't one thing, it's another... So TRASH all A/C units and internet companies! They all crapola!!! LOL!
I lost my A/C unit at home, had HVAC guys go out there and repair it, and since then no internet connection... Sheesh... going back and forth running Canada loads.... have no idea when I can buzz by the house and see what's up... Oh well...
Okay, I know I beat all of ya with my 9800GT Akimbo cards... but somehow the points all got lost.... Hmmmmm..... ( LOL )