Posts by Tex1954

No problemo! I may point out that all the MicroATX boards I tested have VRM heatsinks because I wanted to push a bunch of 1045T CPUs to 3.25GHz... A couple of them would lock up and not run at stock speeds when Prime95 was running. The Asus came close... but didn't run Linux worth beans and got a little too hot when trying to overclock.The Gigabyte board was the only one that performed perfectly and I pushed the hell out of it to something like 3.65GHz. It will run...
Well, for today at least... the statistics on the Lattice project show yours truly has #1 computer... if only there was a cash prize for that.... http://boinc.umiacs.umd.edu/top_hosts.php LOL!
I agree ATLAS is a pain and a PIG.... But, I will do as y'all and let it run a while....
Well, I put my fastest 4.5GHz 3570K setup and also a 4.3GHz 2600K setup on Atlas now that the Lattice task finished... we will see if it helps...
Congrats on 100M!!My last Lattice task just finished for a total of 79K points and about 70 days...And it isn't HARD work letting a setup run... it IS hard work paying the electric bill to do so...LOL!8-)
Had that happen on an update... uninstalled and reinstalled and the problem went away...
LOL!Yes, that was a long one and I am currently running a similar task... 63 days so far...
WELL! That makes some sense now and may explain why sometimes I get errors! I bet the system is running out of memory sometimes...Thanks!EDIT: I caught one of them... I also added 8Gig more memory to three setups to support the memory used...Thanks again!
Wow, the two ECM WUs I am running sure don't use that much... wonder what the deal is... did I miss a large PEAK usage at some point???Well, no telling I suppose...
Wow, I never saw them use so much memory...Weird...(right click image and open in new tab for full size...)