Posts by Tex1954

I've liked the Linux Mint Cinnamon versions since version 13 or so...At the time I started using it, Ubuntu didn't work at all....
Yes, they are "now" all over the place. Used to be all were long measured in weeks and use gigabytes of memory.It is still sort of Beta though...Last long one I did was 4 days long... others in 12 hrs or less... all over the place and terrible little credit...Leaden Classical and Universe are pretty good...
I expect to see a picture once it's setup!
Wow! The Deeeebs super folder is back! Welcome back!
Excellent!Congrats!
That dude has like 125 computers hooked up and running... must be a large office or school or something...
More and more weird... Good luck!
Good news! Congrats to all that participate!!! Can't wait to get of CSG though... I used to run the DNA project but never liked the subsetsum thing at all... And that distributed data mining thing was a major PITA.... LOL!
Well, I run the same kind of setups you run and more of them! I don't have PLEX installed though... I have to wonder if something is weird like the internet connection is corrupting something or your router is misbehaving or some other thing. If both your systems have the same problem, have to look for something in common between them and the connection is one place. At this point, without doing a clean install, the only way "I" personally could help further was to look...
More puzzling yet... I have an AMD card folding on a Win-10 setup... no problems ever. I also fold on other machines including LINUX and Winderz setup with various AMD and NVidia cards...Soo, is this a case of you moved the 1060 from one setup to the other? Does the problem follow the GPU? Are you running the latest 372 drivers?In any case, good luck! Strange problem..