Posts by Tex1954

I have a bunch of cores on VGTU now...
Well, out of Toronto Canada and in Atlanta, GA now and happy to report internet is still working and I'm getting some foldathon points! Woohoo!
Finally cable fixed properly... 2 of my setups not working for some reason... Anyways, back online!
Well, my cable is fixed now, but a couple systems down and won't wake up for some reason.... Folding setups running fine now though...
The rain got my home internet working again... for now... tech is supposed to go fix it by the 11th... I hate comcast.... LOL!
The rain has temporarily fixed my internet it seems... tech supposed to fix cable by the 11th after weeks of saying there was no problem and my modem Pinged okay... We will see... meanwhile, on the road until end of month... Maybe "I" can get some Einstein done in the meantime... Sigh... And if I can restart my other systems that are not responding, then I can run some SETI too..
Milkyway@home uses FP64 and most all my GPU's do HPC tasks via BOINC and Folding@home.I for one certainly WANT more HPC capability in GPU's... I want a PetaFLOP in FP64...Sigh.... all the newer gen cards are getting worse in the HPC department...
Internet at house dead again... sheesh...
Well, looks like one of your flushes killed my house internet again... sheesh...Works for a while then dies... I know it's the gardeners weed-whacker doing it again....Sigh....
In my experiences, water and gas and power companies never return calls...Good luck!Running into Toronto at 1am...PS: Granny had a hanging wall thing in the front bathroom that read...."In this land of drought and sun, we do not flush for number one!"LOL!