Posts by Tex1954

If it's a NEW boinc install, could be your settings messed up... Make sure your preferences are set correctly ( > 00% CPU's etc.) and your network and running options set correctly...
Geez that is cold...!!!
LOL!I suppose it would look normal to you... you certainly have more of that white stuff than I do!
Generally speaking, there is no need to water cool lower end cards because the small fans work fine on low power stuff. Most water blocks address the high power higher end GPU's... In any case, I re-read this entire thread and you are kick'n it! I love this stuff! PS: A bit chilly outside today....
Okay, that's enough POLL and such. Next BGB, the setup will be one of the prizes.
NICE!
Well, when one water cools the GPU's, the stock fans/heatsink come off and the GPU water block goes on... I meant that I would need to remove the water block and re-install the original coolers.Then I could give them away as a BGB prize or sell them for $15 on ebay or something...
Not to worry! Just about any modern GPU can handle 80-C 24/7 and the failed one you had is just production fallout. Looks perfect temperature wise to me! My GTX 560 Ti cards run 58-60C 24/7 water cooled without a glitch for 3 years now... still kicking! My water cooled GTX 460's OC to 900MHz and ran about the same, but those are retired now... maybe put the fans back on them and give away as a prize too...eventually....someday.... LOL!
Pitiful a single project can dominate the points world doing nothing but fund raising... But, it is what it is... Sigh....
Wow, 2 whole votes... I don't blame y'all! LOL