Posts by timmay7

Quote: Originally Posted by Malaziel If you get the DDR3 version of the 7300GT most can overclock like monsters and absolutely crush the x1600pro. Also the 7300GT has 8 pixel pipelines whereas the x1600pro has 4. thank you, i wondered about the pipelines for quite some time now
Quote: Originally Posted by Kramy Love the graphs, but did not read that massive wall of text at the end. If there's anything important there, bold the important stuff. Also, you might possibly expand this to include the 7600GS, which barely makes it under the line. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814143054 Ill look into it, ill wait for prices to drop even more since thats the only 7600GS i see under 100 bucks right now. Will...
Quote: Originally Posted by tarazan Well interesting facts. Good to know that this comparison is not that trivial. Are you sure the 7300GT doesnt overclock well ? why is that ? I would like to hear more opinions about this. keep in mind in all this that im talking about an AGP 7300GT with 400/667 Mhz frequencies and 256 MB GDDR2 memory. As you can see in the review i posted earlier, at page 5 i think, you can see that the 7300GT can get ATLEAST...
Quote: Originally Posted by DuckieHo Better question is... how much are you willing to spend? A quick check on newegg... 7300GT $90 6600GT $100 20-50% better than 7300GT 7600GS $120 20-50% better than 6600GT Not sure of the 7600GS overclocking potential. However, it is based on the G73 core running at 450Mhz. The standard 7600GT uses the same basic GPU and is clocked at 560. The 6600GT is NOT bettter than the 7300GT!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by burnstudios ive heard that 7300GTs dont oc to well... And i am willing to bet that if you took a 6600GT and oc'd it , it would smoke that 7300GT. But if you can get your hands on an 6800 then by all means do it. It is a way better card than the other two mentioned. I used to have a 6800vanilla it oc'd really well and unlocked with out a hitch. Used to score 13k in 3dmark03 with that card. i bet you didnt check out...
EXCUSE ME HERE PEOPLE!!!! YOU ARE ALL, VERY VERY WRONG!!! You all need to do some reasearch before you go barging in, telling that the 6600GT is better. If you didnt know, althought the 6600GT was very powerful at its time, it isnt any longer. Im afraid to bust your game guys, but the 7300GT is alot better performance wise. You dont believe me? Well, heres the proof: TAKE A LOOK HERE EVERYONE AND HERE!!! AND DEFINETLY LOOK HERE! And for a nice conclusion, look...
Are you looking for a videocard for your old system, but you dont have more than 100 bucks? Well, read on: Clearly, the two most powerful video cards that are priced below 100$ is the 7300GT from nvidias side, and the X1600pro from ATI's side. You all are probably alot more familiar with the X1600pro, cause the 7300GT isnt very common, and a rare sight to see someone in this forum with one. The X1300pro is also included in these tests - for those curios about that...
seriously guys, if it really was that easy to fix.. dont you think the owner would do that and sell it for more ca$h? I think its more than just a "dent"
Quote: Originally Posted by Commander Kool From my xp tom's hardware vga chart isn't very accurate. It is good that you state this, because info from places like toms hardware might be misleading for people who dont know the system that well. Rep+ Anyways, i believe that the best of the best might be Gainward Bliss 7800GS chip which has a 7900GT chip inside it. Im not certain, but anyways its not worth it, cause in my country it costs like...
Quote: Originally Posted by dannyyboii This is not even amazing anymore. It's sad. What do they think their doing? 300GB CD? What's the point of HDDs? Who will actually buy a CD for $100-$150 and the drive for $15,000? I rather have that money go to a new car. They are R E T A R D S! Edit: Watch this fail..like blu-ray will.. You dont have any insight do you. Prices ARE going to drop. If blu ray or this holo CD thing becomes a new standard,...