Posts by HaiiYaa

I had the 1010. I loved the shape, but the sensor performance was lacking, and the included weights drived me nuts because they kept rattling. Another "feature" I didn't like is that the cable could kill you over time
That's because they are playing strategy gamesI did do a simple acceleration test in a game with raw input that I posted on page 1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jTKgm_HES4
I'm not too sure. i think ill need to measure. I think my motherboard layout is terrible for the rvz01 since the sata connectors are so far away.I'm using the asus h77 itx. The SATA connectors are on the other side of the cpu and cpu cooler and pretty much sits as far away as possible from the sata drives and blu-ray driveCompared to newer asus h97 itx board. The connectors here are on the other side
HELP! It took me forever to put this case together, and in the end the cable for the slim optical drive wasn't long enough. I'm using the ST45SF-G PSU and I bought these cables to use my blu-ray drive . Can I make this cable longer in any way? I been thinking about getting this cable set, does this include long enough cables for an slim optical drive? http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=438&area=
The sg08 looks good but its just too expensive here. 89$ with shippingThe node 304 looks fine, but no optical drive support. I guess I could just put my blu-ray drive in my laptopThe FT03-MINI looks very nice, but is more expensive than all the other options mentioned here.After thinking about it I might not need a slot for an optical slim drive since I could just use my blu-ray drive in my laptop.That opens up for options like this...
That one looks pretty much perfect
I actually have the SG05, but I can't use my 3.5 harddrive in that because I'm using the silverstone ST45SF-G PSU. The cables are blocking so I can't put the harddrive bay I forgot to add that it must support a graphic card of atleast 10inch lenght
I'm looking for a small as possible case that only needs to hold 1x ssd, 1x 3.5 harddrive x1 slim optical drive The only 3 contenders I've found so far is Evga hadron Air Silverstone rvz01 Ncase m1(way too expensive to import to Europe) Which should i go for?
My monitor can either display 8bpc on HDMI, or 32-bit with DVI-D. Maybe my eyes are cheating me but DVI-D seems to show more color depth. I thought HDMI is a newer standard and would show more color depht, not less?
6/10. I love the color and the composition is good