Posts by HaiiYaa

It didn't with the ones I had. But I clean it of often with isopropryl alcohol and a clothwith that said pretty much any rubber coating will wear off over time
The hien is very rough, feels like a carpet and imo probally have the most uncomfortable surface for a softpad.The hayate is very comfortable, but you have to remember it's a completely different kind of mousepad. It can be very fast
Yeah but you have to decide if it's worth the 9$ thoughhttp://www.amazon.com/ARTISAN-TEPPEKI-Super-Antislip-sheet/dp/B004HE5R4Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395079818&sr=8-1&keywords=TEPPEKI
It definately provide more grip than the kana v2. The xai feels of better build quality although the sensei raw more than makes up for the difference in build quality if you add the lower weight and better sensor performance.
That is not really true or it didn't use to be true. I remember Everquest was as much fun in the lower levels as in the higher levels. After all it took months to reach the highest levels
If you had seen some of the posts earlier I think you would understand why. Some people love spreading untrue and potentially harmful rumours. And then theres some people who dont understand it was a beta and not the full release
[/quote]The game looks much better than any current mmo. I can't post pictures since the moderators keep deleting them.
I have the i5-3570k and the Core voltage is 1.080. Unfortunately I can't overclock it since I have a h77 board but boost mode is turned on so it goes up to 3600mhz.
So you would advice me not to buy the r9 270x and just overclock? I thought you can't change the voltage on the hd 7850 though
Thank you! Now the only real question is if it's worth the 80$ extra