Posts by Jolly Roger

Yeah, I gave that method a few tries. On just regular objects I cold never get it to work right. Even following online tutorials, etc. Even if I did though, they say console commands dont work on interactive objects.   Either way, After lots of playing around and bumping around in the dark, I was able to make it work in the Creation kit. I basically got lucky!   So thats working now.    My next question is how to dim lights in the creation kit...
Have a quick easy modding question.    I am basically inexperienced at creating mods although I use many.    THere was an object in Lakeview Manor that I wanted to delete.    I got Skyrim Creation Kit, loaded the Skyrim, Hearthfire, and Update files and set them as active files.    Searched for the house, deleted the object, and then went to save.    Its asking me to SAVE AS. I was hoping it would just overwrite the original files so that I didnt need to make a...
Just too much man. Too much. The detail is insane. As a craftsman myself, I completely understand what went into this. This had to have consumed almost your every waking thought. This is something to be truly proud of. You have done epic work. Platinum level modding here. You sit ton a peak few will ever reach. 
 Thank for your help. We decided to go another route, but I'm glad to know that this is possible. I may end up doing this at home someday. +REP
Sorry, should have mentioned this.   No its not intended for entertainment, often we have to present certain things on different PCs. Training videos, demo videos, conference calls, etc. The HVAC system in our office is fairly loud, and sometimes drowns out little computer speakers. This makes conference calls and presenting difficult at times. We usually turn the AC off and sweat it out so we can hear. (Better speakers are obvious, but boss man suggested this over...
I work in a small office with about a dozen different people in it. Some have desktop PC's, others have laptops, others have Microsoft Surface tablets.    We want to have a central speaker system that any of these devices can connect to and stream audio to.    Currently there are no speakers in the office.    We do a lot of networking stuff, (not my job, so couldn't give specifics) so we would probably have a lot of the capability already.   We were thinking about...
So the 598s have given me enough to question that I have now ordered the ATH-M50x. I want to compare them side by side.    Firstly the 598s had the best soundstage and instrument separation that I have ever heard. The bass was clean but very muted. The mids were pure and clear, but only for certain types of music.    I guess I like them for some things, but hate them for others. Watching netflix with them is not impressive at all.    EDM, house, DnB, etc is just not...
Got the 598s in today.    Initial thoughts are positive; will give a update later this week. 
 Oh man, that was hilarious. 
  I see your point. But honestly as the day went on, there ended up being several decent things. Picked up a few3 things that I was meaning to buy, but wasn't looking for in this sale, just happened to see them, and think "Hey, I've been meaning to buy that anyways!" Turned out pretty good in the end I guess.  But the 2-3 things I WAS hoping would be on sale definitely were not. So that is a fail for sure, but if you think about the sheer amount of people out there not...