Posts by Hi2uHorde

Just know that Dell will match prices. I built a laptop on multiple custom laptop sites and got their prices and sent them to a Dell rep over the chat. He was able to adjust the price below what the custom laptop dealers were asking and still included the warranty. Whatever you do, don't pay the tag that they show on their website. I was able to drop mine from $2,100 to somewhere around $1,400. Still expensive for a computer but I have no complaints. 7970M runs like a...
I got Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student free with my Windows 8 Dell Latitude 10 tablet. The only problem I have with Home and Student is that it doesn't include Outlook. My main e-mail is gmail and requires a verification code so it wouldn't work anyways but it would have made setting up my mothers e-mail on her new laptop so much easier. Instead I had to show her a different way to check her e-mail as she would of had to purchase the Outlook software seperately which...
It has been some time since I played a console but I never had issues changing my BF controls to match that of COD or vice versa. You just aren't looking hard enough or giving the game a chance.
I recently got a Dell Latitude 10 and it has Full Windows 8. I got mine with a laptop promotion for $299 which also included Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student. I was having problems with internet connectivity but I updated all the drivers and now I don't have any problems. The OS is still new so I can't really find too many applications but I will give it some time. I just like that it has a USB slot and I can connect a keyboard and mouse and take notes while in...
I love windows 8 on my tablet. As of right now I don't see a need to upgrade my gaming laptop but that doesn't mean windows 8 is a bad operating system. If I didn't have to pay $50.00 for the upgrade I would get it now. I just like to save money and there isn't anything on windows 8 I am in dire need of even though I find it much cleaner and more pleasing to the eye. I will probably upgrade soon but I don't understand why not having a start menu is that big of an issue....
I will be playing XBOX LIVE in the nude with my junk right in front of the kinect for anyone to enjoy if they care to tap into my kinect. Otherwise I will just turn it towards the wall or cover it with my skid marked underwear.
For those thinking that it is only for mobile devices, you really need to go back and read closely. Besides, you can get a Windows 8 upgrade for $50.00 and it may not be needed but I enjoy how quickly it performs and how sleek it looks. Just takes some getting used to.
Meh, I prefer none of the consoles as the PC is far more superior and I don't have the time or money to purchase console exclusives to enjoy a rich story. That is why I pay obnoxious prices to see movies. I just hate to see the XBOX ONE have all this bad feedback when nothing has been confirmed nor denied about the device. There isn't enough information to have this much hate towards something when there is plenty of time for change. I remember both PS3 and XBOX 360 having...
Yes, and the hard earned money of all other consumers. If you don't agree then don't buy but they made this for a large population and not an individual. They can't please everyone nor do they have to. You may not like it now but I see you getting one in the future. Unless you are just an Xbox hater and are only here to complain and make the console look bad when in reality it is far from that.
Everytime I play a game on my computer I have to log in and I have to log in to my computer itself so that doesn't really bother me. I actually prefer that since I used to live at home with my brothers I would prefer to keep them off my account. Now that I live on my own I don't really care but isn't a big deal to log in manually. I don't think I will be buying any consoles anytime soon if ever but It is annoying that people bash a console due to features that aren't that...