Posts by gregory121295

You're overpaying for straight barbs, especially considering you're only getting plastic ones. These (http://www.frozencpu.com/products/11501/ex-tub-172/Bitspower_Chrome_G14_Barb_Fitting_-_12_ID_BP-WTP-C01.html?tl=g30c407s1030) are better and cheaper. As for clamps, here; (http://www.frozencpu.com/products/5058/ex-tub-125/Primoflex_Nylon_Reusable_Hose_Clamp_-_Black_-_58_OD.html?tl=g30c289s722) Try 10 feet of this tubing;...
Could you explain what direct power means? It sounds to me like they are not getting enough amperage.
The Raystorm is king of the hill last I checked, besting the EK Supreme HF. If you just want something cheap, and an improvement over air cooling, the Sapphire will do the job just fine. My advice: Watch the for sale section here for an ek supreme hf, xspc rasa, or watercool heatkiller block. They pop up every so often for ~$40. P.S: Shin Etsu x23-7783d is the best tim that's not liquid metal.
In!
What's your native language? Perhaps you can try typing it in your native language instead and someone might be able to translate better. Are you saying that the fan on your 920 is overpowering the exhaust fan?
Assuming it's ddr3 1600 cas 9, cheapo gskill memory can usually overclock to around 1866 mhz with timings of ~9-9-9-24 and 1.65v
PWM stands for pulse width modulation. A pwm fan has 4 pins; hot, cold, tach, and pwm. There is a transistor inside the fan that is fed a square wave of electricity, that triggers the transistor to give power to the fan. The transistor has a set number of cycles per second that it can switch on and off. By changing the number of times it turns on each second, you can change the speed of the fan. Voltage control works a different way, by giving more or less voltage to the...
In for building many projects, such as a programmable pwm controller.
1) Do you currently own an SSD? Are you planning on purchasing one or more in the near future? I am planning on purchasing an ssd once I get a job and finish building my dream computer. 2) If you’re planning on purchasing an SSD, which brand(s) are you considering and why (price, performance, reliability, brand, etc.)? I have considered Intel because of the reliability, and Crucial because of the price. 3) How often do you purchase a new PC (every 12 months or less,...
In!