Posts by Phillychuck

Doubled me here in PA, no Google but there is Verizon even tho they are really limited areas. If Comcast eliminated the cap and was more friendly to 'cord cutters', I'd totally be happy. The service is about 99.9% reliable. Currently on some lame Blast! with HOBO TV promo for a year for $80/month. One day they will just sell me Blast for $60 or less.. Every time my promo ends I call and they put me on another promo, I really don't want cable TV.
My friends father was in a place he shouldn't have been, left some finger prints, and because he wasn't always the most legal person in his life the prints were used against him. He went to jail because they wanted him to 'rat' on his family and friends even tho he wasn't part of the crime and went to jail for several years as a result. Maybe he deserved to do some time for something, but finger prints don't tell the timeline. Basically, if you aren't a criminal your...
Why not just require a drivers license/non-drivers license for the inner city poor folks? They require it to go vote, they should all have one. I'm actually from inner city Philadelphia, lived in the slums near the airport for 32 years. Last 10 of it had to deal with open air pharmaceutical vendors all night and day. What I miss about Philly: 24/7 chinese food every 4 city blocks (or blunts if so required), 24/7 steak/pork sandwich, umm that's about it, and yes, I'm...
Glad things worked out for you, I wouldn't worry about the box, just the receipt with purchase date. The mice I've RMA'ed with Logitech they just send you a new one if you have a legit claim. But they do ask for a copy of the invoice.
Updated fine for me, I didn't notice any of the bugs so I cannot confirm fixes.
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support/g502-proteus-core-tunable-gaming-mouse?section=downloads&bit=&osid=23 Why Update? Updates G502 firmware Enhances lighting control for the G logo Improves LED power management Fixes erratic-cursor issue Resolves inadvertent button-clicking issue Didn't scour forum to see if someone else posted this.
Good to know, thanks !
I use MPC-HC mainly for one feature, it can remember file location so you can resume watching without having to remember where you were. Last time I used VLC it couldn't do this, people asked on forums for such a feature tho.
I had no issues with them for a few months, but pulled the card during troubleshooting another issue and it just didn't make it back in. It works better with ASIO applications than using "ASIO4ALL" but not needed lately.
Verizon is in Philly, I had DSL and some areas have FIOS.Up in the Montco burbs I'm stuck with Comcast, too far from a central office.I would take the slow DSL and lower price to ditch Comcast if I had a choice.