Posts by Flinn

Thanks, its are awesome, now i can monitor all my fan speeds and temp and everythinnk thanks more!
Thank you for the advice Mrs. Beaty. I will definately look into those new lenses.To answer your question, I didn't do much explaining at my local eyewear store when I went to go get my eyes checked, because I just figured I needed a new prescription, and that my experiences were due to eye strain under the old prescription. To tell the truth I don't really think the dr would have cared one way or another. I'll probably be able to explain it better now when I visit a...
Thanks! My problem is I am already near sighted (-4, -3.50)and wear glasses. I can't imagine wearing another pair of glasses over my glasses, as if I didn't have enough problems, LMAO!!! I actually thought my vision had gotten worse, and went to the optometrist to get my prescription checked out a few months ago. According to them my presciption only altered slightly in one eye, but not enough to be causing my blurriness on a continual basis even after I've stopped...
I discovered the novel about 2 years ago and began reading on my computer at a furious rate. After approximately one year of doing this I noticed my vision began becoming blurry if I stared at my screen too long while reading. Shortly thereafter I found it almost impossible to read on my computer, because my eyes simply became too sensitive to the backlight. It's been a bit more than a year since that started happening, and I haven't recovered. I have completely...