Posts by The_chemist21

http://techkeys.us/collections/accessories/products/clear-mx-switch-cover
Not sure if keyboard but GHpad Ergo-clear switches with blue spring Lubed with Krytox 205gpl and Krytox 105gpl Clear switch tops Sip sockets Stabilizer mod with Krytox 205gpl AboStudio Number Pad Blue diffused 2x3x4 leds in swtiches and under the pcb Switched smd resistors where it has 2 leds per switch so that both have same brightness JD designed 2 piece Stainless Steel case Polished with 320/500/800/1000/1200/1500/2000 then with black and green compound on a...
It was worth it in my opinion and it seems you like it too.
Ergo-clear switches with blue springLubed with Krytox 205gpl and Krytox 105gplClear switch topsSip socketsStabilizer mod with Krytox 205gplAboStudio Number PadBlue diffused 2x3x4 leds in swtiches and under the pcbSwitched smd resistors where it has 2 leds per switch so that both have same brightnessJD designed 2 piece Stainless Steel casePolished with 320/500/800/1000/1200/1500/2000 then with black and green compound on a polishing wheel
Can we wait and pick the game during the winter steam sale?
no mandolin crystal.
They do matter.
In the hyperlink I posted above someone mentions twisting the spring off the pivot / hammer and replacing it with another spring without opening up the keyboard. I would think your pivot / hammer is ok, replacing the spring should fix your problem.
So apparently you may be able to replace the springs without opening up the keyboard. You can also buy the pivot / spring here.