Posts by dragneel

In terms of sheer longevity, im not sure there is a true successor. Ill be replacing mine with an R7 1700 for the best shot at it though.
Will also do ANY job for a 1080 ti
We're open to changing industries and new economies because we have safety nets. People are threatened by lost industries because it has a significant risk of leaving people homeless or impoverished to the point they can't viably seek re-training especially in rural areas where job opportunities are already few.If a company here goes under it doesn't carry the risk of leaving people to die on the street or leave their children without healthcare. There is a sense of...
In Australia we provide both options to the unemployed. Not everyone is cut out for college, but not everyone is cut out for trades either. I would argue that regardless of circumstances or reasons that someone is unemployed it's imperative everyone always has the ability to be re trained and has more opportunities for employment. That's the only logical way to curb unemployment when industries disappear and automation takes over in others.
For once, it's great to be an Australian.Not that it really affects me, gonna be a while before I can afford the upgrade
Wonderful. I was already completely set on the Taichi before launch so I guess I've made the right choice. Especially considering all the people apparently having problems with the CH6
"Captivating" Fantastic. I see. fair enough.
I honestly have no idea what a pclab is. Mind explaining?
i cant tell if you're joking or not
Think I might have been right a month or so ago, when I said AMD was going to pull in a lot of Sandybridge owners.