Posts by dragneel

In
No.
I just wish it had been released already since i had to buy a 280 the other day, so close to the new series release because my 6950 died and i couldn't live without my computer for a month or two. Would have liked a GTX970 but it was $200 over my budget.
Thanks guys, I thought so but between XFX's insane "requirement" and many posts on other forums saying to get 600w to be safe, I started to worry a bit.
Hi, my old HD6950 recently died so I've had to order a new card which I ended up going with the r9 280 XFX DD 1000mhz OC Black edition. XFX say the minimum requirement is 750W PSU which seemed ridiculous after looking up the cards TDP but I'm still worried that my 520W Antec HCG wont be enough to power it. Will it be okay until I can afford a higher wattage PSU in about 2 months? Should I underclock it? thanks .
How so? I'll admit they are definitely a horrible company that's done some terrible things but I hope you're not implying GMO's are an inherently bad thing.
ahaha, try living in australia where the majority can't even get 25. I'm currently stuck with 2.3mbps.
Eww, don't be stupid Capcom, DmC was mediocre trash. Bring back the real Devil May Cry please.
Goddammit. Please come to Australia, Google, undermine our crappy government that only wants fibre to the node and HFC, give us fibre to the home.this.
Being Australian, I'd kill for only having to pay $10 for an extra 50GB. Our choices on data caps are horrible, either let them slow it right down to dial up speeds and have no extra charges (not that our speeds are any good to begin with) or depending who you're with pay about $10 for an extra 10GB.