Posts by Shaded War

Looks like no one can say anything in favor of a 6700K. I'll be going with the 5820K if he gives it the go-ahead to order parts.
I'm working on a upgrade for a friend going from a AMD 1100T 6 core to a modern Intel system. The main purpose is gaming and web browsing. He isn't interested in the i5 series. He is set on a higher end system that will last him many years with only GPU upgrades for the foreseeable future. So I started looking for parts for a new build in the low $1000 range not including GPU. I suggested going with a newer unlocked i7 then having me overclock it. Looking at the price of...
If the H110i is anything like my H100i you will be better off using a fan controller. The link software could never get fan speeds low enough to be quiet so I got rid of it and unhooked those USB plugs from the pump for Link. Another problem is they come with high performance fans that are not quite at all. I would replace them with some Noctua fans with the resistor added in if you can. I did this and everything got so much better when trying to sleep and download games...
From what I'v seen on map size for this game, it would be horrible with anything near that player count and I hope they don't allow it. The maps looked similar to older COD titles in size. I would guess 16 player max before it becomes too crowded.The last good WWII FPS I played was COD:WaW on Xbox 360. Note I said Xbox 360 version and not PC because it had way too big of teams and played like absolute crap. Finding a 6v6 or 8v8 was near impossible so that left players...
Those are old pictures. All the fans were replaced and HDD cage were removed a long time ago when I modded the 7970s.Anyway, that is some rotten luck on the CLCs you had. I personally would never use a single 120mm CLC over an air cooler but the 105 and 100 should have been good to go. Mine has been running for 3 years of steady use without issue.I'm curious what you mean by noise. Do you mean the included fans? My pump is nearly silent. The only way I can hear it is to...
I really enjoyed FC 3 and 4 but this....this looks so bad I cant even force myself to finish the trailer. I was done with it as soon as he was saying there's benefits to having pet companion and all it did was pee on a dead body.... Who is this game even intended for? It was looking like some sort of prehistoric survival game that may have been somewhat decent if you were into that type thing, then it pops out with double bow double kills, your pet peeing on bodies, and...
You are comparing it to your rear exhausted single GPU rig and I was posting my worst temps I ever had as an example.That was with two modded and overclocked 7970's that had custom internally exhausted heatsinks and my H100i radiator set as exhaust at the top of the case. So the H100i taking the heat of two top end GPUs and CPU through it and maintained temps under 65°C. [[SPOILER]] With a single GTX 970 in my rig, the temperature is much lower than the 65°C I mentioned....
My setup for the H100 fits in different than allot of cases and is unique to the 600t. My fans aren't even inside the case, technically speaking they are externally mounted. But they are still enclosed under the mesh of the case and out of sight. So it's super easy to clean when all I have to do is blow on the radiator and 90% of the dust flys out the top with the fan exhaust. Then all I need to do is take my GPU out and use the air compressor on it. [[SPOILER]] When I...
Personally, I disagree with OP. My H100i cools my 3770K 4.5Ghz to
The most common form of SLI and Crossfire use AFR where each GPU handles a different frame. The deferred rendering used by UE4 uses data from the previous frame to render the current frame and as a result are not SLI or Crossfire friendly. I advise disabling SLI or Crossfire on all UE4 games until Epic decides to change or update their game engine.