Posts by Shaded War

Wow, Im going to stop buying Ubisoft games period, not even a $5 steam sale. They just want to slam a product out the door ASAP then finish the content later and charge you for it. I still cant run watch dogs at playable frames without massive stutter. I remember back when DLC wasn't planned before the game launched. It wasn't just cut content they didn't have time to finish before their game released. And games didn't require several Gigabytes of patches and hot fixes to...
I saw this coming. Considering Steam wouldn't even let them sell pre-orders and it was a month from release. I'm waiting anxiously for this, but a delay for a finished product is better than beta testing it for another year or two (BF4).
I don't even want to think about how much money has been sunk into gaming as this is only my current collection and not including games previously owned. Steam : 119 Origin: 20 Uplay: 2 No-DRM: ~20 Not sure, but I'll have to make an estimate on some of my console games. Xbox One: 5 Xbox 360: 7 Playstation 2: ~40 Nintendo 64: ~20 Gameboy Advanced: ~15 Nintendo DS: 6 Nearly every steam game is installed. Click for larger image
No. You must use at least one displayport output with three monitors. Using HDMI will not work.
1. Yes it should look identical color on AMD, not sure about Nvidia as their multi monitor support is just an afterthought that was poorly done.2. Yes it can tear no matter what (even with vsync) unless you have three identical outputs, which would only be possible with using displayport. If you had monitors that supported displayport it would have saved you from this issue since "splitters", or Multi Stream Transport (MST) hubs were invented for diaplayport about a year...
This. I find that most games that don't support eyefinity weren't really worth playing. Over the last year and a half of having my multi monitor setup, I simply cannot restrict myself to those wretched tunnel vision games. With no widescreen fixer / flawless widescreen or native support, I simply trash the game and move on to something better.
You can run eyefinity with those, but you will need to use at least one displayport connection which means purchasing an adapter. Sapphire is the most reliable from what I have read, and most likely won't fail like other options so I suggest them. NEWEGG LINK AMAZON LINK The picture quality should be the same unless one of you'r monitors is significantly older than the others since LCD panels age and lose color with use. I had a friend call Asus about it and...
In please Green
I agree with this and this is why I play Arma 3 now.But I disagree with the more power misconception as 5.56 62 grain Nato bullets have more muzzle energy than standard 7.62x39 123 grain out of a Ak simply because of velocity differences. There's a reason Russia quit using 7.62 since balistic differences are negligable with FMJ. I own guns that shoot both rounds but I'll pick 5.56 in a battle any day.
1. Sell them as single cards, most people don't buy two cards and it's allot harder to sell them. Plus if they do sell, you would likely get less per card than if sold individually. 2. More information can be found HERE I may also add, there is scam buyers out there and I personally suggest selling with no returns, and adding delivery confirmation when shipping the item out. I believe you can sell you'r cards to users on here if they have a wanted add for them so you...