Posts by Shaded War

I am running 5760x1080 with a single 7970 (280x) and it plays all the latest games on high or ultra with stable 60FPS. The games a single 7970 can't max out at my resolution I can count on one hand and most are caused by lack of optimization (watch dogs, Arma 3, ect...) or Vram limitations that don't happen at 1080P. My question to you is do you even NEED an upgrade considering you have a 1920x1200 monitor? Personally, I think not.
I'd suggest 3x 1080p if your plan is to game on them especially if you play cockpit view racing games. If you'r playing FPS games it may not be a huge advantage like in racing, bit I personally won't play without eyefinity anymore. Single monitor seems so weird to my vision that it's like looking down a paper towel tube with major tunnel vision.Here is some videos I made of eyefinity in a first person...
One 7970 runs my 5760 x 1080 monitors in BF4 DX11 "High" and any DX9 games maxed out. So for a single monitor gaming, it will basically max out any un-modded game within reason.
What are you using these monitors for? IMO, neither is a good choice if you are using it with that 5770.
I thought I already had this game. Why are they re-releasing it?
The first time I played COD4 I was completely hooked with the COD games through WaW and MW2. I played them for at least 10 hours a week minimum... But starting with Black Ops, it all went down to crap for me and with each release it seems to be getting worse and worse. I kept buying the games up to Ghosts only to be more disappointed by each release. Ghosts was only played for a total of 10 hours at most including the campaign which isn't because I don't have the time....
That's a Sony problem, not a EA problem. If EA had the option, they would ban their accounts like they do on Origin. I'v gotten Origin accounts banned from people intentionally glitching / hacking in Battlefield betas simply by contacting their customer support with proper evidence. That and if you'r a server admin and you see a hacker, there's a wonderful thing called PB screenshot which gets them PB banned within a day or two, or sometimes it only takes 5 minutes before...
The only one losing here is the consumer. Do you guys even bother to look beyond the single line of text in the title? Why would you rather pay $59.99 per game than $29.99 /year for a library of games? Even if you don't play any EA games, why bother to make fun of an obviously superior way to obtain games from a publisher? I for one will be enjoying this service on my Xbox one. Thanks Microsoft for making a logical decision, too bad PS4 owners won't have the same...
I also found Skyrim to be stale after a single playthrough and several different character builds. So much of skyrim feels rushed in content that going back to places on a new character feels more like a chore than exploration, and I eventually just end up closing the game after an hour or two from lack of interest. I played all the DLC, which also felt rather dissatisfying and I have no interest in replaying any of them. I think you should try playing TES: IV Oblivion if...
I have never had a seagate hdd fail on me. Had several wd die on me and some were deadrifht from the box new.