Posts by Shaded War

That's not really what I was trying to get at, I'm not affected by them either after being used to games having this sort of content for years. I'm trying to get at the fact it just seems that games now days are following a trend of trying to throw in anything they can to try and make their game seem more adult like. I like GTA since GTA3 came out on ps2, but it just seems they have gone more and more immature in their ways of implementing their adult content, or adding...
I wanted to take some time to ask what "Mature" rated games really mean. You see it on game packaging, game sites, and game trailers warning that its supposed to be mature.But, all I see is mature rated games which tend to be very immature. Overly excessive swearing, excessive killing, and other various inappropriate activities making their way into games add nothing to the game experience, making them more immature than anything. Seems "mature" is about killing people or...
I'd also like to know this. I saw some videos of this game which turned me away because it looked like another thrown together game claiming to be "racing simulator" and I'v seen so many of those games come and go, but after seeing the screen shots posted by R8TEDM3 it seems like they have put more into this game than I initially thought. But it's impossible to judge how the game plays or simulates car handling from videos and screenshots.How is the wheel support? Is the...
This game series is now dead to me after BO2 and Ghosts, its turned into a game for the kids and not for a 17+ audience. I miss World at War when the game was executed in a mature manner with proper game play that didn't involve robots, everything being a flying "drone", and trashy rap music.
5.1 and 7.1 are only used in surround speaker setup and have no effect on headphones. IMO, the whole 7.1 thing is all marketing junk that barely anyone is going to ever use, which is why I bought my Titanium HD which has RCA. It's much more useful because I can hook it up to my stereo and also input RCA from my Xbox One into my PC and have quality audio for playing Forza 5.Yes, it will still work.
Naturally the 558's are very neutral sounding, and really need a proper equalizer setting to "wake them up". My onboard audio (which is better than $30 sound card) just wouldn't take these headphones to their true potential. I am using Sound Blaster Titanium HD and once I adjusted the equalizer, my 558 headphones sound 10x better. On a mid range sound setup the headphones just sound flat no matter how I set it up. IMO, a sound card is only worth it if you'r going to...
Saw four of these on ocn marketplace a few days ago.
I haven't used any of these type services, but I just looked and they have Game of Thrones Season 4 (HBO) which just started last week, so it looks like Dishanywhere.com is current on shows.
*Edited*Forza 5 is no longer "crippled" and works exactly like you wanted.http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/Open_Letter_Dan
Need to act more like China with patent trolls instead of wasting time and money on these patent cases. China - No, these don't look similar at all