Posts by Shaded War

Is there any way to lock this game to 30FPS while using the hack? The game runs pretty good default settings with the hack, but even without the hack the game will drop to 30 fps so I maxed out MSAA to 8 and Shadowscale to 4 so it looks nice, since the game wont even run without dropping to 30fps at the locked 720p setting. Its too noticeable when the game drops to 30 from 60, so I'd rather just have full time 30 fps. I tried adding these lines to the game but it still...
That fixed it. There was some sore of visual filter that was making it look dull and colorless. Turned it off and now it looks great.
Why is it that my Assetto Corsa never looks as nice as these screenshots even when I max everything out?
Formula 1 2014 racing on team Ferrari.
I picked up a Formula 1 wheel to play F1 2014 with on my Thrustmaster TX base, but none of the buttons are set by default since Codemasters didn't add the TX wheel base to their list. So, I'm looking for the proper button mapping setup so I can have fully functioning wheel. I don't really know what every button should be set to in F1 2013 / 2014 game, so it makes things difficult so I'm asking for input. Here is what I have completed so far. 1. shift down 2. shift...
Wow, Im going to stop buying Ubisoft games period, not even a $5 steam sale. They just want to slam a product out the door ASAP then finish the content later and charge you for it. I still cant run watch dogs at playable frames without massive stutter. I remember back when DLC wasn't planned before the game launched. It wasn't just cut content they didn't have time to finish before their game released. And games didn't require several Gigabytes of patches and hot fixes to...
I saw this coming. Considering Steam wouldn't even let them sell pre-orders and it was a month from release. I'm waiting anxiously for this, but a delay for a finished product is better than beta testing it for another year or two (BF4).
I don't even want to think about how much money has been sunk into gaming as this is only my current collection and not including games previously owned. Steam : 119 Origin: 20 Uplay: 2 No-DRM: ~20 Not sure, but I'll have to make an estimate on some of my console games. Xbox One: 5 Xbox 360: 7 Playstation 2: ~40 Nintendo 64: ~20 Gameboy Advanced: ~15 Nintendo DS: 6 Nearly every steam game is installed. Click for larger image
No. You must use at least one displayport output with three monitors. Using HDMI will not work.
1. Yes it should look identical color on AMD, not sure about Nvidia as their multi monitor support is just an afterthought that was poorly done.2. Yes it can tear no matter what (even with vsync) unless you have three identical outputs, which would only be possible with using displayport. If you had monitors that supported displayport it would have saved you from this issue since "splitters", or Multi Stream Transport (MST) hubs were invented for diaplayport about a year...