Posts by amvnz

http://codol.qq.com/act/a20130427newhand/index.htm There's the multiplayer video. It's not a cheap knock off either. Sure it looks cheap because it's using a seperate login client like League of Legends or other F2P shooters but it's still Activision and Tencent Games owns League of Legends and 48% of Epic Games. Basically if you loved Modern Warfare 1 and 2's multiplayer then you will love this. It's just remade. Hopefully it's with a new engine too.
Coming from somebody that owns a 60hz monitor. I can tell you this, from somebody who has owned two 120hz panels, there is enough tearing to use v-sync in 90% of the games I play.
Lol. What are these "camps", "sides", you talk about? They are just graphics cards. Nobody signs a contract giving their soul away when they want to play video games. It's so funny reading these comments. People buy video cards based on benchmarks, prices and availability. Nothing else.
All games look worse in 3D in my eyes. Can't stand it after 30 minutes.
It does? There is no safe voltage and depends entirely on the CPU and how it's used. I would personally run mine at 1.425v and not worry at all about degradation. I might feel a little uneasy if the cpu was permanently stressed at 100% usage with benchmarks and folding but I don't do any of that. If I did I'd drop it to 1.3-1.4v.
Black Ops 2 has crazy microstutter when going up or down stairs with this driver.
The game probably has to be decompressed during the installation. It will likely only take 30GB once finished. Black Ops 2 is 22GB.
124fps is better on Call of Duty. Weapon RPM's are 20% faster for most guns. They say they removed the magic numbers 125, 250, 333, etc but RPM is still based on FPS.
Black Ops 2 uses 22GB. This will use like 30GB. It will need 50GB for the installation as it needs to uncompress after downloading from Steam.
We got something much worse in the multiplayer FPS community. Kids on crappy laptops. Playing over WiFi with all ports closed. Lagging in-game so their hitboxes are all messed up.