Posts by Joneszilla

Looking like an expensive year. Haswell-E, new mobo, DDR4, Asus Gsync monitor, and possibly a couple of 880's depending on reviews. Love it.
^This^^^I know some people need the AG coating because of the window/lighting situation where their setup is but glossy monitors look sooo much better in my opinion.
Love the SpaceArm. I want one!
Dishonored, Diablo 3, Portal 2 are some them come to mind. Paid full price for Dishonored and Diablo 3 so I really really tried to play them but I just didn't enjoy them.
Just played the beta for a couple of hours. Ran flawlessy on max settings. Very fun game. Love the parkour action. The smart pistol is fun for killing grunts and spectres but I didn't have much look against pilots with that gun. Also, I Keep looking down the sights out of habit which takes away the auto-lock. lol
Those prices are higher than I expected. The Vizio P-Series will have 70" 4k tvs for $2,600. http://ces.vizio.com/p-series.html The Vizio P-series lineup inludes: •50-inch P502ui-B1, $1,000. •55-inch P552ui-B2, $1,400. •60-inch P602ui-B3, $1,800. •65-inch P652ui-B2, $2,200. •70-inch P702ui-B3, $2,600.
Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks for posting. Looks epic.
Not what I was expecting when I opened the thread. That is a pretty ugly case.
Looks like it will be a fun game. I'll definitely buy.