Posts by StormX2

pls do count me in. my pair of Everglide 2-500's are seriously showing its age, fairly uncomfortable and the cord by the head has cracked and will eventually rip out =(
anyone?
Infinifactory looks nifty
Wondered if someone maybe has experienced this, can help me out. about once a week, I will be gaming and everything will freeze, my communications prog somehow keeps working but the game and desktop is completely hard locked. Eventually followed by a glitchy sound, a screen of Green and then a very fast blue screen/crash. The odd part is upon rebooting my system, my main SSD OS Drive cannot be located. I am currently only running 2 Drives, a single SSD and a single 1tb...
Wondered if someone maybe has experienced this, can help me out. about once a week, I will be gaming and everything will freeze, my communications prog somehow keeps working but the game and desktop is completely hard locked. Eventually followed by a glitchy sound, a screen of Green and then a very fast blue screen/crash. The odd part is upon rebooting my system, my main SSD OS Drive cannot be located. I am currently only running 2 Drives, a single SSD and a single...
Count me in
i would love to be build one for the tv ;p please count me in
I would look to give the game to my son. Here is one of my all time favorite pics from my alltime favorite game Warhammer Online, free server AKA Return of Reckoning We were farming this area for almost an hour, than this lovely beast attacked us. yes a horse dual wielding a Sword and a Gun
I have in mind that i dont know a damn thing about that pc lol, more info cant hurt.Troubleshooting process can be long and pointless at times.
can you get the exact mobo model?