Posts by StormX2

Morning! Please do count me in, I feel ya on the 2 Kids, one Income deal, My wife isn't exactly well and doesn't work but takes care of the little ones
ah so you did lose the CPU after all? thats a major bummer =( Not sure what you were using it for, but I think I would personally reserve such hardcore cooling for Older tech that you are just looking to rape the FSB out of for OC competitions etc. im so broke that I couldnt even fathom a loss like this
:pwell guess im out of luck then? dudes got a nice PC already =( i posted my commitment first =(
I think i might be able to jump on this =) I am willing ot do this, it gives me a great reason to come in to visit family in Levittown. Though Im not a student, I am raising 2 kids on one income (mediocre at best) and pretty much rely on the kindness of OCN for my PC addiction I will use the 930 build to replace my wifes q9300 and GTX 275 other items i will need for my sons PC, i would use the gigabyte board cus my SSD is on Sata 1 speeds lol
oh i remember this from a year or 2 ago I do not think that this is a great option at all =/
this stuffs any good?
The Ship: Complete Pack My wife has been wanting to play the Titanic mod they had (shes a titanic Freeeeeak)
Thanks pook, u can count me in
You know, I wouldnt care at all if it wasnt for the fact that some of these "ads" are usually flash animated, and seem to slow the **** out of my computer when Im using other flash applets. Dunno if there is just something wrong with my PC and im overdue for a formatting, but whenever I stream my Anime, i have to first make sure the ads to not load, or else il get choppy playback.
Guess I will figure it out this weekend lol