Posts by StormX2

Grats to the winner! Looks like well deserved upgrade
This would be ideal rig to give to my son. Just turned 11 and starting 6th grade (which is a big jump in our school system). My sig rig is to be handed down to him but it has a memory issue where it drop from 6gb readable to only 3. I am not sure what the problem with it is, but I do not have compatible ram, time or money to really figure it out =/ FYI I am in for a similar reason with other freebies, if I win one or the other, I will of course alert the OP. If...
annnnnd thank you of course
well if noone wants it, I like steam games ;p
Grabbed Phantasy Star thanks!
You take the long way like I did. Hard to get Rep in Off Topic as soon as I hit 250 I pretty much abandoned the rest of the OCN Forum lol
I hate when people say "if you have nothing to hide" that's a terrible argument.
at least I can still keep my Win Updates off ~_~ Inc Mandatory SP release for win 7 / 8 anyone?
please do count me in, I need to get a PC over to my Son soon, hes starting 6th grade but I just don't have the money to build him anything decent. my Sig rig was actually retired due to weird memory issues which I wanted to pass to him but I don't think I can't afford the tme or money to figure out whats wrong with it =(
cant read the article, they talking about trying 5g?