Posts by StormX2

Im in, i dont fold but i shoudl get an elderly discount lol Btw just need a fan ;p
i have now ater coolign at all, but it couldnt hurt to start colelcting i guess? Plus Kakashi is awesome
u never know with Freebies! remember i won a GTX 295 once =*( it just was never sent to me.I pray my post was sufficient for me to win ;p
In thanks
Count me in
Stone point after bit coin was released, it didn't make much sense at the time and I thought it had something to do with folding LOL Never had a chance to do it unfortunately
Green ! my fav color is green, like the money I try desperately to earn, like the herbs that relax and keep me In line. I am very much in need of new gpu. My sig rig it's fairly old now but the gpu cannot handle mmo's that I like to play very well. I'm leader of a low income family so doubtful I would be able to afford an upgrade for another few years You said link or picture, does telling you it's my Sig rig count? I don't want to be disqualified lol
Please count me in, I would like to use it for my sig rig which is air cooling. I've never tried water and would love to see what I could do with that setup
I'd like this for PoE get some useful stuffs
I need av, count be in