Posts by StormX2

nice, Vermintide is freakin awesome, I will play that with you any time manI only know a few people from that Area, i actually know quit a number of people from Georgia though.
=( My thoughts are always with my few Turkish friends. Need to try to catch up and play some games sometime
hoping you and your fam are okay, saw some crazy stuff happening in Izmir =(
Count me in I have a GTX 680 handed down from another member (love you Tater!) and would lovingly add this upgrade. This would also mean an upgrade for my Son's PC whenever he decides to start using it (hes only recently getting into higher grade games, and his Laptop isn't exactly gaming grade)
nice case, definitely count me in =)
pls do count me in. my pair of Everglide 2-500's are seriously showing its age, fairly uncomfortable and the cord by the head has cracked and will eventually rip out =(
anyone?
Infinifactory looks nifty
Wondered if someone maybe has experienced this, can help me out. about once a week, I will be gaming and everything will freeze, my communications prog somehow keeps working but the game and desktop is completely hard locked. Eventually followed by a glitchy sound, a screen of Green and then a very fast blue screen/crash. The odd part is upon rebooting my system, my main SSD OS Drive cannot be located. I am currently only running 2 Drives, a single SSD and a single 1tb...
Wondered if someone maybe has experienced this, can help me out. about once a week, I will be gaming and everything will freeze, my communications prog somehow keeps working but the game and desktop is completely hard locked. Eventually followed by a glitchy sound, a screen of Green and then a very fast blue screen/crash. The odd part is upon rebooting my system, my main SSD OS Drive cannot be located. I am currently only running 2 Drives, a single SSD and a single...