Posts by StormX2

anyone suggest older model APU Laptops that could run this mmo for him? something old and refurbished and used might work and be cheap =? Just dont know which APU's are worth anything
yah not looking for raw performance, but my dude has no laptop now lol as mentione dim looking for free if i can lol so refurbished doesnt matter but a refurb better be stupid cheap
Hello, My old friend (Closest thing to a Brother I have) has been living with my family since last December-ish. He was an Art Major, a master martial Artist and a top notch Blacksmith as well as currently Ordained Minister, before he caught Lyme's Disease while being forced to Live in the woods for a few years. Long Story Short he cant really work a traditional job and helps us around the house with gardening, planting vegetables and various useful things that he is...
oh SNAP! an 8 GB 939 posting over 3 ghz I think someone finally won the internet..
dont build a proper 939 unless u already have a good machine and you want to be a badass with 939 cred
my license just ran out and i dont want to use avast lol please do count me in
lol that would be funny
my Like still counts even though ive already liked the page a while back?
as much as I like OCN and Winning, and wanting to play WatchDogs badly - I swore I would never join twitter
Liked the page a few years ago i believe, just checked it still Liked lol