Posts by StormX2

yet another person implying that SETI is sending comm signals to planets, SETI is currently strictly on Listen mode, detecting narrow-band communication FROM space.So the use of SETI in particular, could never "attract" life to us, and will never be the sole reason why a Big Bad Alien Civilization comes to eat us all...seems quite a few people in this thread do not understand anything about any of this.
I had heard that the Automatic Updating feature was strictly in the testing phase, and Not persisting to Retail?? Has this been confirmed that it will be a consistent, no option process?
lol thanks again of course, cant wait to see what I can do with this, ive been drooling over the RPG Maker series for a long time now and cant wait to flex my story making skills I think my first attempt will be an OCN Themed RPG world, with many characters named after various people from OCN that ive known over the years
im not disputing it, but people throw the Big Bang around as legitimate fact, but its not and may never be. That doesn't mean I disbelieve it.Also if you read what I wrote, you would notice that I wrote it all to be simplified explanation in reply to what people were explaining incorrectly on how the elements were brought into existence. Which was relevant to the creation of Life as we know it.I simply started the conversation with the fact that this is not science fact...
Rpg Maker: VX Ace Deluxe \ Joke = Myyyyy Bank account, Baddomsh!
people with ADHD tend to be much quicker thinkers or maybe thats just me and i am a super human
and your dog
lol Adderal? what if the person legit has ADHD, adderal is a decent medication to take to help keep yoru mind focused.. it also cause ED in large % of people who take it lolWhen I played TFC competitively, and especially AVP on the Heat.net, if I used a certain green plant along with alcohol, I could suddenly anticipate players every action by letting my instincts take over 100%.Lets just say I was very well known and often called a hacker for it, they didnt know that I...
i deffinitely agree, Swatting someone is absolute premeditated and attempted murder.. In America, you are considered lucky if only your dog or Grandma gets killed during ANY swat procedure...
well all im saying is there is a certain level of responsibility that each individual holds, while alot of blame comes to parents and upbringing, you still havbe people with mental disorders and instabilities that throw it all for a loop. Many people cannot understand what it means to live a life of Pride and Honor, thats okay, its not for you to understand why I would be willing to lay my life down on the line to protect my family or friends. But there are alot of guys...