Posts by iinversion

Barely used, just used to boot on a few times. Never even put in a case. Any questions, just ask. $100 Amazon Payments Preferred ************************************************************************************************************************************ Shipping: - Items will be shipped via USPS with tracking. ************************************************************************************************************************************
Re-opened.
What is your ambient temperature? Your temps should be way lower than what you are getting, regardless if it is at 1.52v or stock. Unless your ambients are super high or your cpu block mount isnt good then there is no reason to why you should be getting such high temps.
It looks okay to me. As long as it is seated on the CPU firmly it should be fine.
I'd reseat your CPU block with fresh thermal paste and set your voltage manually then see where you are. Make sure you either use the dot method or the "X" method when applying the thermal paste for best results.
What is the load voltage?
Looking to buy any socket 1155 i5 processor. Let me know what you got and what you are looking to get for it. Ideally wanting something around $120
Just need one more CLC guys.
PM's sent
Any of the following will work: Antec Kuhler 620/650/920/950 NXZT Kraken x40 Corsair H55/H60/H80i If you have something on the list let me know. Must be flex-type tubes, preferably circular mount. If it's not on the list, let me know anyway and your price. Trying to keep it around $40