Posts by iinversion

PM's sent
Any of the following will work: Antec Kuhler 620/650/920/950 NXZT Kraken x40 Corsair H55/H60/H80i If you have something on the list let me know. Must be flex-type tubes, preferably circular mount. If it's not on the list, let me know anyway and your price. Trying to keep it around $40
edited post while you were posting that.
yeah thanks. I found some tweaked drivers and im currently running 5 on windows 7. just waiting for my 6th one to come in the mail and test. If anyone else is looking for the modded drivers this is what I found after searching:https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=11761.0EDIT: Confirmed this link works with 6 GPU's on Windows 7.
Yes. What is this special driver?
So I have searched and searched and searched but I can't really find a straight, current answer.. I hear 4 GPU's max because of drivers, not the OS. Then I see people that have 5+ GPU's working on Win7 but they had to use a specific driver version or something. People say use Linux or use Win8. I just can't find some good information. Here is my motherboard I will be using: This motherboard supports 6 GPU's but one of the slots needs to be presence shorted. Ok, no...
One of my friends is moving and he is wanting to sell his rig but doesn't know exactly what it's worth. The Rig as follows: Shuttle PC SZ77R5 LGA 1155 (Modded Case as shown in pictures - will discuss later in post) EVGA GTX 670 FTW+ 4gb 256bit Core i7 2600k (Never OC'd) Samsung 840 Pro 256gb SSD 16gb (4x4) GSkill Ripjaws Series 1600 Windows 7 Pro ALSO INCLUDED: Astro A40 Gaming Headset Logitech G150 Gaming Keyboard Logitech C930e Webcam (1080p - Ziess Glass) Logitech...
That's good info. Thanks.
Oh yeah, I'm aware when you go multi-rail it's a balancing act as to what you hook up to which rail.Thanks for the heads up though.
Yes. Nothing wrong with multi-rail...