Posts by ThePhlood

I already have an 10inch sub that provides some bass, but I'm looking for a lot more on my desk. I also like how studio monitors sound and I have heard the krks in person and they are pretty decent and look good. I'm sure there is something better out there for $300 though. Could you link me to some speakers on that site you posted?EDIT: Also, do you think that this could be a good...
Very true, Maybe in the future I will get a dedicated sub!I have no problem with vintage/used as long as it is good quality!You would recommend these over the rokit5s?
Bump for this. I own these and they are awesome!
Hey everyone! I need someones help picking out some bookshelf speakers for my desktop. I want crisp sound and a TON of bass for around $300. I was looking at buying some Rokit5 G3s, but I'm sure there is something better out there that I do not know about. I would love to hear some of y'alls opinions. Thanks!
Well the RPM will matter, because fan controllers control the voltage to the van. So if the fans max RPM is not very high the fan controller will only be able to go from 0 RPMs to the max RPMs of that fan.
I'm not sure which RPM you are looking at getting, but typically the low RPMs I use for the case and the higher RPMs I use for heatsinks. The reason I use this setup is because the heat sinks need a lot more air to displace in order to get the maximum cooling, while the case fans are just pushing the hot air out of the case and they don't need to be as strong.
Oh yeah, night and day, I would buy it again. It makes everything much crisper and I think it has a closer look to an IPS panel. Gloss is terrible in well lit areas too. At the end of the day it's what you want man
WIll there be mods for other generations? or is it a performance factor?
I bought my sager np9150 from xotic and I went matte. It was the best decision ever as I prefer it over my macbook pros gloss screen. I would go matte with the higher gamut if I were you.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0V108S5365 The hardware to hold it on is a bit shotty, but you could always use that tape they were talking about for a more permanent solution that would work great