Posts by HarrisLam

although I did meet most of the OCNers before that, ya.....those were the days brah....ya, that's pretty much my take on it. Suppose I should thank volvo for making the decision for me? If it's like last year all over again, I might have a lot of fun but transforming myself into a zombie againHow does the event go with absolutely no money spent? Do you actually go anywhere in terms of rewards?Another thing I'm curious about : now that drops are no longer tradeable, are...
Man, I was really into the year beast last year, spent loads of cash on it (ramz might remember that), fighting the beast for like hours all the way to sunrise on saturdays, sundays and even mondays. Can't say it was worth it or not in terms of the cash i dumped in, but hanging out with you guys is always fun, but that time in the expense of my resting time including on work daysThis time volvo decided to go full cash grab and I didn't join in at all. How is the event...
In what way does it not work on your PC?I don't plan to get DAI on my current rig but I do look to purchase it somewhere down the line when I finally upgrade my graphics card, and so far the best card around the range of my desired spending would be 970. I might have to re-evaluate the situation if your problem is shared by a lot of other players.
No, I think you are supposed to play your favorite heros when playing with those guys so as to inflate the records on your favorite heros to feel better about yourself
While i agree that communication is not really necessary sub 4k (wont go as far as to claim the same for 4.5k), that was based on the assumption that given players in your team having sufficient MMR, they know the wheres, the whens and the whats at different points in game. Hence, communication apart from pings can be skipped in theory.In reality however, things dont always sync together when you play with strangers. Some think "we should push" and others might think...
Whatever happened to SF, troll, jugg and axe then?I can only remember SF having raze AOE increased by like 10% and axe having the ult buffed with a bonus passive a lot of patches ago, along with slight buffs for jugg. They are being picked so excessively all of a sudden that axe and jugg are still being picked when axe ult got nerfed again and again, and jugg stat growth got 15% straight nerf. The meta shifted to these heros so hard as if some adventurers were digging in...
Ti is months away. Will definitely be patch(es) coming before that but I disagree with the meta being "figured out". I believe its more like teams stopped trying "odd" or "unusual" lineups and go with the first 3 plans because they seem to be the better ones that they know of. Patches will always stir the pool up, but its not because patches change the meta from "being figured out" to "possibly new stuff." It's simply because teams are only willing to experiment...
Agreed.I hate to say this, but there are too many players in the scene (even very good ones, drafters especially) who are too conservative and would just follow wherever the trend brings them. And sometimes, when the trend shifts, I feel really embarrassed for a lot of these trend followers, especially if the meta shifts to heros that were actually not changed in like 5 patches at least.Its like Ti4 finals (why is it so useful in every argument lol). Oh, those 10 heros...
Or if it's a very recent change, it might be because I haven't been playing.thanks for the confirmation.
if that particular household does not have a PC other than the dead one, I don't think console is even an option. You really need a PC on the house for general purposes anyway.... And then you're going to get the side bonuses such as better experiences in games, easier handling than tablets in various situations, etc If the household already has a standby PC, budget should be the deciding factor, depends on how much your brother in law value the benefits from PC gaming...