Posts by HarrisLam

Sorry, when I read the OP I felt like you were trying to say that you are trying to build a new computer now and would like to know what you should do with the existing one.I don't know....if everyone you know only use computer for internet and similar activities, how about taking out the 480s and give the computer to a person you care about, then try to sell the 480s on the side for some spare change?
seeing that sandy bridge (especially high tier ones like yours) is still a very competitive generation of CPUs, I don't see why you shouldnt just swap your 480s with 2 970s and call it a day. is there any reason why you must keep your current PC, regardless of selling it or giving it to a relative, etc?
question : what happens if I buy the game, accepted this ToS without knowing about this trap, then buy another copy of the game, NOT accepting the ToS and proceed to sue Ubisoft about it?
I still don't have twitter because i dont see the use of that (for me at least)I use to avoid facebook like the plague. I insist to not register for it even though I know everyone uses it, but then one day, Shangri-La hotel was hosting its anniversary and liking its page give you 50% off for its wonderful buffet.You know the rest
It doesn't add strength. Not a bad item, but not ideal.IMO you should get all your items centering around buffing your strength. This will help you in 2 things :1) your illusions get very tanky, and you become better in tower diving, which is necessary for this hero almost every game2) damage of the first hit of blink strike is hugely increaseddiffusal is great in the way that it gives you an excellent slow, gives your illusions some manaburn damage and slightly buffs...
buffs to quite a few heros that I used to play a lot!! Good stuff. The only draw back is that too many people will now start to try using Chaos knight. Will no longer be a surprise pick. The nerf to ravage damage kind of benefits CK (and other illusion based heros) though.
your posts (this one and the later ones) exhibit extreme negative feelings towards this game, however I find your points contradict one anotherFirst of all, ranked gaming is a way to put you in games with people around your skill level. If you find yourself seem to CONSTANTLY outplay all 9 players in the game, you are bound to have a slow gain in MMR. If you find yourself in a lot of games where ONLY your 4 teammates are "stupid" and the 5 opponents are decent, it might...
i'd hold as well. Comparing to the GPU side of things, CPU market really hasn't seen much improvement over the years. My PC was built 3.5 years ago. I bought my GTX 570 at the price of the current 970 and guess what, 970 is roughly the exact double of 570 in terms of performance, not to mention the efficiency and reduced heat benefits you get on the side. CPU on the other hand....I don't see how I could be impressed by newer CPUs from the causal OCer standpoint. If my...
dang son, that's pretty much the size of my game library right there, and my total completion is probably around 25%. I'm one of those who don't get a lot of playtime, plus I'm a dota 2 player who really loves watching the pro-scene, so I can only wish I could finish my games.I did finish dragon age : origin 3.5 times though. That should tell you how good it is. If it goes on sale for $5 again in the coming sale, GET IT. After you die, God will yell at you for not...
For a cheap person like me, your suggestion is harder because a lot of games REALLY aren't worth $5, especially if one isn't attracted to each and every genre, or if one's playtime is very limited and precious.Suggestions could be given easier if you (or anyone else) could first post the genres of games that you play, preferably also provide a few examples of games that you played and enjoyed.