Posts by HarrisLam

it doesn't matter which dmg build you go for, sheep is still a must on furion imo. unless you are lv25 as furion and every enemy is lv 16, you can't trade hits with most hard carries. I found skipping sheep to be unacceptable in any circumstances.
Are you trying to say that KMAC is NOT the worst player on the team??OH CRAP SHHHHHHH......pretty much this. I envy the players who are skilled enough to join fights just at the right time to gain kills for the team while staying alive. My furion is always so fragile. I'm pretty good at mind games and split pushing, but whenever I show up in teamfights I get whecked in 2 seconds.I've started going blink on furion already, but have yet to find a team that can help me...
Totally agree on your first part.let the beautiful mage followers stay instead? While you're right on the warriors part, I don't see how mages should be ripped, hairy and sweaty while having scars on the face.
why does it want an i7 as CPU? Don't tell me it can benefit from the HTs.....
That works under the assumption of "particular area being the only one in the entire game that has that issue".I'll be very happy if that works, but if it doesn't....I'll have to have a vanilla character as a "shadow" on side of my main, and whenever I get problems I'll have to play past that point with the vanilla character and change things back....For example, if the CTD issue only starts at whiterun and plagues through the entire game, I'll literally need the vanilla...
I just joined the skyrim party from the recent Steam summer sale, so I'll be following this thread quite closely as well. I'd love to post some more photos (only posted a close-up of my character so far), but I'm experiencing a serious CTD problem so I won't be doing much screenshotting until I sort that out.I'm only targetting character focused mods though, so even if I do fix everything, the shots I made won't be nearly as good as what most of you guys have.
so last night I had a bit of time, fired up skyrim and tried to solve my CTD problem. Recap : CTD at (or ~3 seconds after) a load screen triggered by opening a door. Most of the time it's exterior -> interior or vice versa, doors between interior areas do not seem to have a problem. So what I did was to de-activate all mods and start a new game, opened my first "city door" at white run. Got through. I then re-activated all mods I want and start another new game,...
I call double edge sword on that one.Deathball does not guarentee death on the other side. Deathball costs a pretty big amount of gold and exp. If you turn on deathball mode and you couldnt force a teamfight in 3-5 minutes AND you lose the next teamfight in a pretty convincing fashion, you have lost half of the game unless you get at least 2 towers from that deathball push.Deathball style of play is quite unforgiving when compared to strats that were popular last patch.
I was mainly referring to the players. Those players in those teams have not make much spectacular play, regardless of game plan (push / gank / ulti-deathball / carry-farming). It's unsure whether Mason is actually bad or not due to his short career (so far), but he seemed to have little contribution to his team's wins. I don't want to comment on Loda's capabilities, but he did not perform in this Ti in particular and is quite obviously the worst performing core player...
your comment is very strange.I said carry players are being the weakest link in a lot of teams. And you said games were not won because of position 1 in Ti4.Well then doesn't my observation match the Ti games very well? Where does the questioning part come in?