Posts by HarrisLam

To be honest I don't understand how bad mouthed players can possibly be a problem unless they started to abuse abilities like chen's send back, feeding couriers, etc, which happens at most once every 50-100 games. Could be annoying if you're playing your favorite hero with a good winning ratio or if you're on a winning streak, etc, but it's still just one game. I don't know, maybe it's because I don't go into game expect all other players to be nice. I don't expect...
its funny how we used to say cellphone resolutions are nice and monitors are so far behind right now, the monitor resolution war starts all of a sudden and it's the plugs that can't handle it lol..... Please, new ports NAW!!
Don't know what you guys think / why you guys think this smartwatch development is unnecessary, but I for one am extremely excited about it. Not because I personally want one, but it means that we are just another step closer to the final goal : smarteverything!! I can forsee myself using a a smartcondom. It needs to provide warmth and slight vibration. It also needs wifi connection and the Nike runner app in it so that it tracks your time, your distance travelled,...
to be honest, after the open revenue shown for the Ti, we totally see how easy it is for valve to earn a big pile of money, and it's very hard to imagine the trend stopping anytime soon. The ratio of time needed to roll out fixes and balance changes against the time needed to approve cosmetic sets worries me in terms of the general direction this game might be going towards.
That is very unfortunate.It seems that our events always get stuck at 13-17 people, not exactly the best number of people to attract solo players out in the OCN wilderness lol.
How were the new comers doing? Did any of the "strangers" get to play? i was only around for like 30 mins, was in the first half of the first game (including before and after the remake). While you guys were waiting for the players to join back in the remake lobby, I see 1-2 ppl coming in asking in lobby channel if they can play. They later left the lobby silently (I think) Is the event limited to 1 stream only? If it isn't, we could potentially host a secondary game...
I don't have the slightest clue of what you're talking about. Guess I'm just not updated enough with all these items coming up.
Have you ever play ranked games? I'd assume you haven't but but I'll just ask anyway, because if you have, that MMR number is like right in your face at the in game menu at the "find match" button, its simply impossible to miss it.Only ranked games give you an MMR number. If you haven't played any, don't bother looking for the number because you dont have it.what item is that? Never seen it before. The pudge hook is the only expensive item I know.
nice find, but my working desktop (pretty old) cannot finish loading that page. Wonder if it's too many people trying to get access or page using too much resources
Razor is much stronger than sniper in almost all aspects except raw attack range. As I said just 1-2 pages ago, razor is actually one of the better heros against OD in mid except sniper, just from the fact that the damage link doesn't break when you get imprisoned. OD is a good mid laner because it steals your int so you can't cast many spells against him, but at the right time if you steal his damage first, he will be the one being miserable. It's the same theory...