Posts by HarrisLam

well thats why i said what i said 2-3 pages back about it being a luxury status symbol, and how there is only 1 true competition against the apple watch.We know it's overpriced, but it's trying to be a status symbol, and the only thing holding it back would be the reaction from others when they see the apple watch, comparing to seeing very expensive traditional watches. If the apple watch on you can get recognition from the general middle class who's wearing a rolex...
after seeing your rig, there's absolutely no question that GPU is the way to go. You are like 5% from the top CPU-wise, but at least 30% GPU wise
agreed pretty much, not to mention.....what's the point of "looking rich"? If you are a business man it would make a lot of sense as these status symbols pretty much equal to the respect you would get. Otherwise, I don't see a point in that if one does not like the products themselves. It also opens up opportunities for scams and troubles to approach you....This is so wrong....is that a very crowded store?what an annoying ritual.....I can't imagine that happening in a...
you guys gotta tune it down man but seriously, I know this stuff from years of experience in how the Chinese act towards apple products(especially the phone). It's not even because they are dumb....I mean you could potentially argue that chasing status symbols is dumb, but that's what luxury life is all about isn't it? I talked to my college buddy about this when the watch was just announced, and we both agreed that the only competition that this 10k apple watch has...
I know right..... it took a really REALLY long time for SSD to get to the current price to finally get mainstream. The never-dropping price of HDDs sure helped a lot as well lolI had been keeping a close eye on the Samsung 840evo for so long that 850 came out AND start getting discounted. Still haven't get my hands on it though....I don't have as much free time to play games as I did in college so it's not really worth it.
First thing first : add your rig into your OCN acc. You see how everybody has the computer parts listed at the bottom of that post? That will make it convenient for people to cross reference your stuff. depends on your goal. If it's strictly for gaming, ram speed barely contributes to anything. 1600 isn't outdated at all. While CPU might play a more major role in games, just like what other people said, yours is like what, second to the latest generation? So the...
lol.... This is definitely for the Chinese (I'm Chinese myself). Even if they did not intend to buy the watch, they might now consider it. "Can you imagine the look on other people's faces when I get treated like VIP within VIPs in the store?" It's all about the face.
if only Ti5 matches my friend's wedding (at canada) day exactly.... Then again I will be travelling to the US in Oct / Nov so I really dont have much vacation days to spare...
No man I understand what you are getting at, it's just that.....if I have limited play time and try to get in the action of a popular MOBA, I'd probably get pretty upset getting crushed playing 4 games a week.I know most of these games have match making of some sort, maybe it's me who's too old(lazy is probably the better word) to learn something new again.
Good Job friend. Even Bill Clinton couldn't have said this in court.