Posts by HarrisLam

to be honest, with your team's line-up against theirs plus your hero+build combination, I don't think even Bone7 could win that one lol...no offense, but your build does not suit the hero at all. You are building man-fight-style on a burst damage hero against a REAL man-fight team. On a side note, I do believe that if you and invoker switch build-styles, you guys actually have a chance. Invoker is actually a decent DPS hero with help of some of his spells, and nyx could...
but my play time can't allow me to engage in MMO.......... I will painfully pass.....
i thought you can get through it with coop vs bot?
I think the number of low priority games you need to play to get back to normal grows either in multiple or exponentially. So everytime you abandoned a game(or whatever that makes you drop to low), you should expect to face a lot more low prior games than last time you did.
I canThe battery can'tStop with this resolution race and give me back the Nokia era of long lasting phones!!! As I've said countless times to almost everyone I know, if only LG G3 was 1080p with the exact same specs, I would have jumped on it 2 months ago.
I'm afraid you have gone on a tangent.The person I quoted "put so many hours into the game both online and offline". By disagreeing that he has "biggest rights to complain", it didn't automatically mean that I think ppl should quit as soon as they discover something they don't like in a game (e.g. 2 hours into a game that's supposed to be 15-30hrs long). Please understand that there is a huge middle ground involved here (although you have to admit that some games are...
I thought it was the other way around.You have less right to say that it sucks because of that reason. I mean if a game, doesn't matter what it is, has you sink in countless of hours into it, it has to be doing some things right.
Very true, because the kinetic field + static storm combo is so useless in teamfight you might as well sit at 1200 range away from everyone so that void can't hit things inside the chrono.In a global silence, the entire enemy team can only do physical hits. With chronosphere down and void glimpsed back, their witch doctor and skyrath be ulting, exorcism be cleaning house and you still need 3 seconds to reach the fight and cast your combo. Not saying it doesn't work, but...
disrupter is 1 hero. whatever the chrono target should be, disrupter + target in Chrono at the same time would be successful play, and that is far from impossible to achieve as you can't always be at that optimal range from the "target" where you can cast glimpse on void but would not get chrono-ed / initiated on.that line up on the other hand, you may say that its overkill, but it ensures that chrono doesn't yield anything, and it consists of heros that are very capable...
There are 2 kinds of grind, one of them is able to provide a sense of achievement from time to time as the game progresses, usually through a good skilltree with fancy late game moves or combos, going from fighting against wild dogs to demonic hellhounds, or a chance to obtain good loot through grinding, etcas long as the grind doesn't take more than 2-3 times the time needed of the regular run and mobs have a chance to give decent loot, I don't mind doing those. I might...