Posts by HarrisLam

I did see itjust saying that regardless, they will have some tough time explaining why this happened, how is it logical to have it happened this way, etcdisclaimer : still semi-mad about the RX480. I fell off from the hype train hard and i wasn't even one of those over-optimistic ones
I assume you have at least a GTX 1070 (or equivalent) as graphics card?
no one said that.But some explanations on this case would be nice I suppose?
damn bro, that is one dam good question I might be upgrading 1-2 years down the road, have to study for it all over again. Not cool for someone that only does the research when he upgrades but your question is eternally useful, at least get me some guidance on how the market would be at any given time. nice one man
ah....suppose I didn't talk about that part.I'm mainly attracted to the phantom original and 410 because of the looks. (the same reason why none of the other phantoms are mentioned. They drifted too far away from the original design)They are undeniably sexy and unique in style. Too much so that I simply have to own one before it's too late. Don't mean to be disrespectful, but I suppose I view the Phantom as a fancy toy I really want to have.Seeing how not-amazing and...
Hey guys~late to the party. I've also posted similar stuff on the general phantom owner thread. Was debating whether I should get the original phantom or the 410. Technically it is still undecided, but since the original phantom has pretty much reached the end of its life cycle (it's nowhere to be seen in my town in Asia), I have no choice but to lean more towards the 410. The Phantom 410 is almost perfect. The only thing I don't like is the side panel. Upon some...
I've searched for a few similar terms but couldnt find it. Well, either that or I just couldn't recognize when I see one Anyway thanks!
Looking to buy a new case. Got 2 options. Can't decide. Each has its own strengths and weaknesses. A disadvantage of one of those cases is that the case only has 1xUSB 2.0 and 1xUSB 3.0 in the front. That's too few for today's standards. I'm currently using HAF 912, and it has a front USB panel like the photo shown below. This inspired me to ask, are there USB hubs or panels that dock like an optical drive, and therefore should fit into all cases universally? Do...
(sorry if descriptions of the interface is not accurate. I do not play this game) easy solution : at the page of searching for game room, where you pick your regions, custom game, ranking game, etc, add 2 options for search filter as A) players using your type of controller B) ALL rankings are then separately listed problem solved. I wish racing games have this system on PC, then us cheapo peoples can play the games with keyboard arrows while feeling.....less bad...
Sorry I didnt go through the entire thread before replying, and don't intend to, so it will be hard for me to respond based on what you might have written after your first post in this thread.I don't understand why you think "considerate" is an odd choice of description. In my opinion I think it's just the right word. Read what you wrote man, the concept in short was pretty much "I have nothing to hide so it's fine". Well what about others as I suggested in my post? ...