Posts by HarrisLam

(wrongly posted in the discussion thread, imma shamelessly repost the entire thing back here) so I've come in here once before. It was to post my new character made in the summer shortly after I got the game from this summer sale and getting a bit of mods up. Had been very slowly going through the game (managed 7x hours during these months) I'm very happy to announce that I've finally gathered all the required ingredients for my desired mage robe. I've been waiting for...
ROFL I meant to post it on the awesome pic thread, how did it end up here lol..... This is embarrassing...let me re-post over there
so I've come in here once before. It was to post my new character made in the summer shortly after I got the game from this summer sale and getting a bit of mods up. Had been very slowly going through the game (managed 7x hours during these months) I'm very happy to announce that I've finally gathered all the required ingredients for my desired mage robe. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time, the main ingredient for this robe is 6 flawless rubies and it...
i kinda felt like constant cast of buff effect for half duration of the cooldown can't really be called "spamming"...it's also the kind of spell that you'd like to hold on to, like weaver's invis (never know how to spell the name), so a constant spam of warcry is not an ideal move It would be perfect if only his stun deals less damage and has a shorter cooldown. Removing cleave for another offensive spell would be the biggest step towards the support route but that would...
Sven can now become the new roaming support veno that offers a right click AOE instead of magic AOE. All he lacks is a spammable spell.
and all this time I thought phantom lancer was the monkeyking let's be real here, he looked like him, from War3 dota 1, and even now in dota 2.
All I wanna say about news and attitudes : if a certain article is to be regarded as "news", the writer should try to keep all his personal emotions and opinions away from the entire article.Didn't remember I need to mention some side infoI'm from Asia, and over here, the second hand market and first hand old-gen hardware are almost non-existent. In the US, there is 2nd hand market and there is BRAND NEW old-gen hardware available, and even girls would know to search in...
I had 8GB of ram. To this day I still think it's plenty. I don't do whatever programs that consumes all the ram, and I don't play the latest games, but heres the problem What if one of your 4GB ram sticks decide to fail :'(
dayum that old man team photo.....almost legit enough to be a chinese triad movie poster!I played chaos knight for at least 8 games and went 8-2 during calibration.Was the outcome any better than yours? Nope.
Think I gained 1.5-2 levels the last 30 days or so