Posts by HarrisLam

Hmm...That's possible. I've learned through the first months of trying that this slim notebook cannot wield the power its hardware holds. Simply too good to be true at the time of its release.
wait WHAT?I thought it's 9/1 8am US time?what happened?
If you really want real-time help, finding a coach to lead you through the game for an hour or 2 would be really nice.All you need to do is remember more than 50% of what he saysreally?I used to try playing the game at medium settings on my lappy, some i5 processor and GT 640m, and it sucked really, really badly.That, and the fact that Magicka totally refuse to run on laptops basically killed my entire plan of mobile gaming (I don't own just these 2 games, but if the...
so.....7000 MMR pub team?
it doesn't matter how many hours you have played. New or old, we are just all trying to get better.Welcome to the group.
oops doubled.No, you hire someone else until someone who believes in your ability and follow your guide comes along.Besides, there is no regular job out there that is more teamwork, morale and strategy oriented than professional sport / video game players (the army doesn't count)maybe firefighters.
Dota is not an easy game, but it's easier than reading a wall of text that high lolbut jokes aside, separating into paragraphs would really help...
Contributing to winning a Ti is one thing, although I disagree with PPD's kick immediately after the tourney, I partially agree with what he said, that when a teammate regularly questions the captain's draft decisions and strategy planning, it is a pretty big reason to consider removal of this player from the roster.Personally, I believe this patch is decently more draft dependent than the few patches before it, and PPD is one of the better drafters and strategists, so...
I don't think a lot of people worried about Aui's future, nor do I think people worried about EG's strength after Aui's departure. It's more about his contributions to a Ti championship and how fast he got kicked, basically immediately after.kicking 1 month after Ti = ok you know what, we reviewed our performance in the Ti, for the future it seems like we will be doing better without Aui questioning the captain, improves morale, etckicking immediately after = alright...
A lot of useful / useless information in one place. All I have to say : 1) empire is disbanding NOOOOOOOO. I liked the resolution - silent duo ever since after Ti3, and Yoky has earned a place in my heart in the past months. Sad to see the 3 cores settle in 3 different teams. Guess I'll need to find a new favorite 2) assuming rumors were true, resolution is looking for 4 Ukrainian players, dendi might be leaving Navi AND is also Ukrainian....maybe....hmm? 3) too bad...