Posts by vallonen

I would buy a "regular" 1080Ti and put a full cover EK block on it.
For me Cross Fire had less stutter and also scaled better than SLI, not to suggest ATI (later AMD) didn't have issues at one point, I was just spared from it.
ATI CrossFire or 3dfx SLI !A Voodoo 2 SLI setup and some Unreal and Quake 2 goodness... and a CRT monitor.I think it's time for a retro gaming PC build, it would be a blast to have one.
Somewhat lackluster performance but I'm NOT waiting for a new generation this time around, besides, I'm at 1440p so Vega should be good enough for my Ryzen build.
Yes, and here's one that doesn't, point still remains thou. Sapphire's known for properly engineered PCBs and good cooling solutions.
Seasonic S12
Sapphire's known for properly engineered PCBs and good cooling solutions. That Sapphire card is also built like a tank.
Ah when you forget to add "most", it changes things doesn't it.Point remains thou, those who are into this hobby usually by more PSU than they need.
Sounds like the U2515H would be a nice fit for you then Festor, it's a nice quality monitor for sure.
Pick the U2515H It's great for photo work, great for surfing, great for RTS games, okish for FPS games, it's an IPS and 60mhz (some IPS glow). I also like the dot pitch, the image is sharper than on a 27" 1440 p monitor. I'm sure you're aware of the pros and cons with IPS.