Posts by kweechy

It doesn't matter if it was easy to guess or not. At the end of the day, they got into her account, and that means her security practices could have been better. A good lesson for everyone else out there, that's all. Take nudes if you want and if it turns your crank, just protect your data if you don't want them getting out.
 We all do. Every single day. My house has a lock on it, my car requires a key, my Visa card needs a PIN or security numbers when used online, I withdraw $100 cash every week instead of $1000 every ten, I don't go for 3am jogs through rough parts of town, and I password protect any important data with very strong and unique passwords. To suggest that you're always either a 100% victim or a 100% perpetrator is nonsense, because in some cases it isn't simply black and...
 I'm sorry but the world isn't so black and white. Telling a girl she shouldn't have drank so much after she was raped at a frat party is one thing, telling people they should use stronger passwords when their data is accessed is another. That isn't the same ballgame. It isn't even the same sport. It's not Jennifer Lawrence's fault that someone out there was trying to gain access to her personal data, but given she knows what's available in that data, precautions should...
 This is insane dude, there's no reasoning with you. I don't see anyone "victim blaming" here. If my bank accounts were compromised tomorrow because my password was 1234 for all of my accounts, and because I use that same username and password at every single website I register with...I don't think you'd feel quite as bad for me as you would if I'd taken security precautions that were breached by some vulnerability that my bank overlooked. Ditto for if I left my jewelry...
Speak for yourself. This is clearly aimed at a professional demographic, and I can 100% say I would LOVE to have a pixel density this high. It's still not even as high as a professional level DSLR or RED EPIC will shoot, but it's at least a solid step closer to viewing those images at 100% size all the time.
Been looking at this one a lot lately. The specs are killer and the price isn't too bad either, but I keep reading bad news about the stylus/digitizer when it comes to using apps like ZBrush, Photoshop, Mudbox, Mari, etc.   Anyone here have the machine with their firmware update installed? Can't seem to find any decent, up to date info online.
I think having a 1P system for a workstation is a very poor design choice, especially when your offering is high end Xeons that are outrageously expensive.   This machine would be MUCH better off as either a 2P Xeon with 1 GPU, or simply as an i7 with 2 GPU.   Why would I want to spend likely $2,500 for a 12C Xeon when it's not that much faster than a $500 i7? The only reason to ever do that is when 2P is an option, and you can kit out an absolutely insane...
Not listening to a word these guys say anymore. I hope you all remember how they said Bulldozer would have a higher IPS than Thuban... How'd that pan out again? When it's released I'll read Anand and see how they did.
  True...but if nothing goes wrong, I also have a kick ass workstation to start using too.     Still haven't heard back from XSPC. I think I'll just buy a new one...   While I do that, I decided I'll also buy a couple 256GB Samsung 840's and RAID0 them for my main Windows install.   The guys at EK have shipped me a set of screws and new thermal padding to install the backplate onto my 680 while also using their block, which was pretty nice of them. Sucks about the...
No body even bashed them...just said that their motherboard team has some work to do when their products are compared against others. I'd HARDLY think my motherboard was defective if it performed 100% properly and just didn't overclock well.   Seriously, the only one doing any bashing here is you. Sorry if we're all being objective. The EVGA name will get me to look at a board, the reviews will get me to buy it.