Posts by jagz

I ordered the custom set that iCrap helped put together. Considering what I have to what I'm moving to, I think I'll be a happy camper. - Dayton Audio B652 - Lepai Tripath Class-T Hi-Fi Audio Mini Amplifier - Monoprice 8 Inch 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer - 50ft 16AWG Enhanced Loud Oxygen-Free Copper Speaker Wire Cable - 6ft 3.5mm Stereo Plug/Plug M/M Cable $166
In for today
The only remaining residue from my old Dell back in 2005 is the Harmon Kardon HK395 Dell 7E840 3-Piece Speakers. Ever since I moved my room do a different room, they seriously sound much worse now. Maybe I didn't plug it in right, but I've tried all of the different ports and played with settings in the Xonar control panel. Maybe the room acoustics are much different. Regardless, It's time for a new system. -I have a Xonar DX -I'm in a townhouse, so I don't need anything...
In for today!
Sorry the second picture is poor quality. Anyway, just moved to a different room. The TV is brand new as is the table and are right behind me. It's nice, finally started downloading movies..plug the USB into that 47" beauty. I've been a pretty happy camper. I had a old fat back TV until last week
Have you tried this yet OP? Seemingly any air-cooled GPU will have much better temps with a manual re-do of the TIMM and seating.
I know, it's unfortunate for him that XFX will wage war over everything. He's on some super secure Linux (he is a Linux administrator as a profession), it's far beyond me and my ability to explain it. I'm certain people mining it from the outside didn't happen.Everytime I stop by to see how things are those cards are running ice cold in that cold basement room of his. It's a very peculiar situation
I built my neighbor a PC capable of running 6 screens for Eve Online some time ago, I received this picture yesterday. He doesn't mine, he doesn't overclock. The PC was simply idling overnight and he awoke to this catastrophe. His message to me was "It died spectacularly" I couldn't agree more. Now for the awful RMA process with XFX. TBH, I don't trust the bottom card anymore either. It probably got nicked, aside from that, it's also the same model and very well...
In for today
I wish my watercooled SM8 looked as elegant. Very nice