Posts by jagz

Any word on 376.09 - WHQL? Ah hell I'll give it a shot. Negative.
375.95 remains unfoldable. I feel like my F@H days are numbered as I do not want to use dated drivers while playing new games. After this many driver updates we're still forsaken. I'm beginning to think it stays that way.
375.86 Remains unfoldable. Instant crashes. I miss folding. (Have latest drivers as I'm playing a lot of BF1)
Forgot to mention i bumped everything to medium and AA off.
Do you all think it's worth it to turn off aero as it recommends me often? I doubt there will be a difference, and it doesn't like to revert itself afterwards so it annoys me. I have a 980, I lowered my settings because I cannot afford to have fps dip in hairy situations, some maps are quite intensive. I always seem to lag (even still) on the urban operation, the kaisers war.
My Origin is jagzed if anyone ever wants to blow stuff up. This game is so fun, KDR be damned, I like charging and dying with the rest of my team. THE REAL WW1 EXPERIENCE.
Looks like I'm done folding until a future driver comes out. I don't want to keep reverting to fold then updating again to play Battlefield 1. Will try to lower the clock though just to see. - Nope
Am at stock. Anyway I let it finish the 20 hour madness. Had restarted PC and all. Back to 500k+ wu's now. No biggy, just hope it doesn't happen again!
60+% in. Must have started early today. Not in 2D clocks which was my first assumption.
I appear to be on a 20 hour, 20k pt work unit.. over 14m tpf. Fun. Project 11430. Card is at full clock and all so, beats me.