Posts by Bridden

I did read that. However, 45c is not hot at all. He decided to call it quits, sure, but those temps that he 'called it quits' at are bearable. For an average build, the only temps that he has to worry about are 1) the melting point of the tubes, 2) the boiling point of water (which would be effected by pressure seeing as they are enclosed in a loop, so being over 100c) and 3) the max suggested temp of the cpu, which is the lowest of the 3.He said he worried about the...
I have had hands on with one of the i5s. Too bad I had to set it up for a customer the next day, had no time to play with it.
I am looking to get a mouse pad. I have never seen a purpose in buying a fancy mouse pad... but I'm going to do it finally. 7. Hard or cloth? Hard, I think... 8. Rough or smooth? Smooth, once again, I think. All I've ever had was the cloth/rubber ones. 9. Which size approximately? Medium? Larger than 8 in across 10. What's your maximum budget? I don't want to spend more than 20$, but once I get options, we will see.
I saw that posted already, and the temps are evening out at the 3 hour mark. I would say the temps would even out at about 45c, 5:30 mark, not going above 50c. Many form factor computers run with those kinds of temps 24/7.Also, the test shows almost none of the same conditions that a normal pc would be in, along with the fact that NONE of the system specs are listed aside from the rad... My point isn't that this is do-able, my point is... why not try it out, we could all...
I think that the risk factor is low enough that he could test it out assuming he has a nice rad ^^As long as he monitors temps of the system, and isn't hardheaded about running it fanless (running it over 60/70+ for a week straight and refusing to go low RPM) there really wont be any side effects.But the reason I quoted the first post... Has OP considered running the computer in a different room? It would be 100% noiseless... in the room he was in
I think almost everyone agrees on the low noise fans, seeing as the almost un-noticable noise is going to make a decent impact on temps...HOWEVER, some of you are claiming that the heat generated on the radiators will overheat the system after a time. (Hammong)You need to look at this from a scientific perspective. Heat moves... period.When the heat is generated, it will rise, so when a radiator at the top of the case (I would suggest at the top) is placed, it would force...
This is actually pretty nice. If I was looking for a new high end keyboard at the moment, this would be a consideration. 200$ is still a bit more than I would consider usually, but that quality...
Welp... definitely need to look harder next time. I didn't see it anywhere, (don't know how humble bundle didn't bring up any results..) I have brought shame to my family.
I can't believe this hasn't been posted, (because it has been posted... Please remove... -sigh-) seeing as this is actually a pretty good deal. A total of 13 games for 20$, or if you just want to boost your library, that is 75c each for the first 2 levels. Level 1 -Unlock at 1$- Bioshock 1, The Buraue: XCOM Declassified, The Darkness II Level 2 -Unlock at 8.27$- Bioshock 2, Mafia II, Spec Ops: The Line, X-Com: Complete Pack (5 games) Level 3 -Unlock at 20$- XCOM: Enemy...
So, depite my past affiliation with EVGA, based purely on the claims made so far (seeing as no true evidence has been posted as far as code goes) I would have to side with unwinder. The Copying of the EULA definitely shows that there is some blatant infringing going on. However, I have honetly never read unwinder's posts before, and never known the kind of person he is... until now. THIS is an example of the flawed logic unwinder uses. The more of his name that pops up,...