Posts by Bridden

Don't worry, unintelligent discussion will always be around. I have seem many educated idiots who force their opinion on others (claiming them to be facts) it hurts my head. In my experience, most of the time, idiots only seem to become more opinionated and voiced when educated.
wut? Looks like it is time to cash in all my Doge...
Thanks man, I may just jump on that. +repYou should post it on the forum. I wont do it, seeing as I didn't find it, but I think others would like to know. Not enough comp. chairs found on deals.
Yeah man, patio furniture sucks... I might just pick it up. Can you give me a link?
Man, I was really hoping that this was still up now that I have money again... lawn chair, looks like we stay friends.
Wow, I just realized something... every game is just a rip off of pong. Think about it... Your goal in FPS is to aim the ball (bullet) at the opponent's weak areas (lungs and what-not)... Pong, your goal is to aim the ball at the opponent's weak areas. (behind the paddle)Man, you really don't see all of the irony in your comments? I mean, seriously, are you so conceded that you can only see older games as original? Don't get me wrong, not saying that The Witcher is an...
For once, I agree with one of the people screaming "dis ns't newz!!" Video games have had 'boob physics' for a long time now. I remember playing PS2 games with boob physics and thinking 'Really guys? Really?'. I just hope it is nothing like the over-exaggerated jiggling of most games. Keep in mind, I am at work, so I can't watch any videos on it.I have no idea how this would be offensive, unless someone is really insecure about themselves, in that case, hope they don't go...
Anyone know if I should get the Gold edition of Black flag, or should I go with Black Flag + Season pass. Seems like I will get more out of the Season pass (seeing as they may have more addons) and the only thing I will miss out on is a couple of weapons. Any thoughts?
Anyone know if I should get the Gold edition of Black flag, or should I go with Black Flag + Season pass. Seems like I will get more out of the Season pass (seeing as they may have more addons) and the only thing I will miss out on is a couple of weapons. Any thoughts?
Many people (like myself I assume) put most of their money into important things, like IRAs, gas, savings, emergency accounts, stock, bills, paying off loans and only put aside a small amount for buying stupid things like games/fast food. In my 'Stupid things account' I currently have 20-ish dollars. 10% of my earning go towards what-ever I want to spend it on. Same with my wife. It helps us keep finances in check, and never late on a bill. (plus a decent amount towards...