Posts by kevinf

PERFECT! $4 MicroSD card MicroB OTG adapter ! www.monoprice.com/Product?p_id=11194 I have a 32GB microSD card and my CyanogenMod 10.2.1 reads it no problems with ES File Manager. 15MB/s performance Double bonus, if your smart, you use a microSD+Adapter for your Point and Shoot digital camera... so you can easily pop the microSD and attach to phone. My internal microSD card is formatted ext4, and cyanogenmod picked up this external card when I formatted it as ext4, but...
Yikes. Thanks for the SS.. that definitely is the nail in the coffin.I absolutely HATE apple's model-number-less products... Ohh.. I have a Mac book pro... umm... ??? "Early 2005 model... vs Late 2005 model" (Yes apple did that once...)
First off, THANKS! The computer I would put it in is this: http://www.overclock.net/lists/display/view/id/3408561 Back in the day, it was a formidable opponent, now its in need of an upgraded GPU. Favorite colour is Blue, and I would gladly pay for shipping
My buddy got an interview at IBM or HP.... he noticed they only used PS2 mice/keyboards.... and ZERO usb ports on their office machines. Problem solved.
Even worse, don't need write protection when you can create your own USB microcontrollers.Random knockoff company "SupaStorageX" usb keys on Ebay, for instance, could be using a microcontroller made by the bad guys.
I have the PA248Q and it impresses me with all its features, I can't imagine how awesome this monitor will be. +1 to bucket list
I asked them about that, but they wouldn't tell me details
Actually the big business is in the Embedded market (which I specialize in)... Desktop performance has plateaued, as the PC industry is slowing down, things are "fast enough" for MOST people. That being said, the new core design http://www.extremetech.com/computing/182790-amds-next-big-gamble-arm-and-x86-cores-working-side-by-side-on-the-same-chip in 2016 is really awesome.Kaveri is already performant all-in-one for laptops, and the next gen is going to be HUGE.
AMD has changed internally. They have shifted their focus... Bulldozer may have been the Windows ME, but that just means Windows XP is up next.
After having a meeting with some AMD directors, I can confirm the next two years are going to be very exciting!!! I can't release details (NDA)... but their key business partnerships (arm, samsung, global foundries) are going to really innovate the CPU/APU/GPU industry.