Posts by Toology

Well this is one Titan i am skipping, maybe AMD can deliver something like a super Fury X lol
I would love to see Vulkan be used on all future games, it would allow players to use whatever OS they feel like using without being stuck using just windows.
Wait, Deep Down was canceled????? Please tell me your kidding, i was really looking forward to that!
I am selling off my Asus Xonar Xense 7.1 Sound Card. An amazing sound card that is very rich sounding. Please feel free to request pictures or ask any questions. This doesn't include the headphones that came with the package but does come the cables included in the package. EDIT: Forgot to mention it has a very robust headphone amp built into it!
Amazing sound card that was almost never used ( guest room computer ), comes with all cables and adapters. Feel free to send me questions or request more pictures.
Awesome, i just hope it does the name justice.
Doom which is amazing ( GOTY for me so far )
This is GOTY for me, after DS3 disappointing me to the level it has, this has made up for that in a huge way.
Curious to see how this works for everyone here, people on the steam forums are stating it makes as huge difference on Doom ( even though i get amazing performance already on 362.00 )
Runs like a million bucks on my sig rig. Game is amazing and fun. I love all of the hidden secrets and upgrades!