Posts by Toology

I picked it up on Steam (i also own the PS4 version ) i think it looks alot better ( still impressed how good the PS4 version looks ), hell even Konami posted the differences on there website http://www.konami.jp/mgs5/gz/en/products/steam.php5 .
Im selling off my backup 2600k cpu that i no longer use/need. The cpu was used off and on ( once or twice a week ) and i am the original owner. The CPU had a OC of 4.5ghz at 1.28 volts and never went over 60c due to it being liquid cooled. If you have any questions feel free to message me. The price is for shipped anywhere in the US. Paypal preferred.
Im not sure i understand whats going on, i have had a SLI profile for Shadows of mordor and it works perfect.
I guess i am really lucky, i havent had a single crash or bug and i am about 9 hours in.A couple more of Lords of the Fallen.
Lords of the Fallen's PhysX i believe is for the cloth ( Apex ), to improve framerate set your physx to cpu instead of gpu, that will boost your framerate 1/3. I am 9 hours into the game and have not crashed once and am shocked at how beautiful it is.
I am loving this game, way to much awesome ( im a huge dark souls fan as you can tell )
Lords of the Fallen, i am loving this game
More Crysis
( Crysis modded ) Just started replaying this again.
Works fine for me with two 780ti's