Posts by Toology

Bloodborne - Holy crap its incredible
Maybe my vision is going but the graphics seem to be getting worse with each showing of this game. I know the game itself is going to be amazing but i cant help but feel the graphics are being water down. I hope im wrong.
Im curious if this is coming out on PC or will i have to pick this up on my PS4? It sure would be great on PC at 60FPS!
I would be all for this if it had improved visuals ( better lighting, texture quality and higher poly models ) but im guessing its the original game at 1080p 60fps?
Vram would be my guess.
My bet would be PSU, i had the exact same problem, my HX1000 had starting giving out.
More Ryse - Just finished it and what a great story, i do wish it was longer though.
Sorry to hear about your poor performance, have you tried the mods on the dying light nexus that removes chromatic aberration and film grain? I know those have been linked to poor performance. Also i would assume you have vsync disabled?
Ryse - Just started playing this and i have to say im enjoying it.
Had a chance to play this at a friends house ( although i bought a ps4 for bloodborne ) and while the game had beautiful graphics and presentation, i could not get over the consistent cut-scenes and black bars that blocked my view during any gun fighting. I feel they had such a great concept / world and just threw it away. Its funny too since i just started playing Ryse on PC and while the gameplay is simplistic, i am enjoying that substantially more and i do have control...