Posts by thuNDa

Perfectly bearable for me with K712's and O2, but my good old HD590's put needles in my ears with this song(where it seems that they deliberatly kept the sibilance).
I also doubt that it's the cable. That repeated trying to initialise at a constant rate, from one day to the other says that something on the mouse itself is broken.
IMHO, the most important aspect of a "gaming"-soundcard is the "virtual-surround" technology it provides for playing with headphones. That can make a huge difference ingame, where it can make for a far more immersive experience.
I agree, at some higher SBX-surround settings, the things i hear don't comply with the position on the screen when they are located a bit further to the left/right(in opposite to CMSS-3D, which always worked good for me).Another benefit of a lower surround setting is, that you get less reverb effects.
Whoever get this problem, try uninstalling "Dolby Digital Live Pack" and "DDL and DTS liscensing" from programs - then reinstall the SB-Z drivers.
You need a stereo 3.5mm to RCA cable(in the appropriate lenght) for each speaker output of the soundcard: https://www.amazon.com/Cable-iXCC-Shielded-Gold-Plated-Stereo/dp/B019D048XC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1485000260&sr=8-4&keywords=3.5mm+to+rcaAnd otherwise i don't see where there could be a problem connecting these to your receiver, maybe you have to swap the center/sub RCA's once - L/R and rear L/R are red for right- and white for left-channel.If you want to connect the...
depends not only on the Ohms, but mostly on the efficiency. Passive Speakers have 4-8 Ohms, still they wouldn't get very loud when (how ever) connected directly to the HP-out.
is he even sure that he has a ZxR? Usually you can't install the Z/Zx drivers if you have that card(and the other way around). If he managed to install the wrong drivers anyway, then he should uninstall, and install the right drivers(where latest version is idd from 2015 for the ZxR) afterwards.
No mate, you need to use an upload site without this adware crap in the first place. I always use "drop box", it's as legit as it gets, and you can play soundfiles directly from the site.
this download site seems to be bad - redirects me to some trash if i click "download"...To the problem: IIRC this can be prevented by disabling fast boot in the BIOS.