Posts by thuNDa

I use my Shiden Xsoft for more than two years already, and glide is still constant. It's a very unique pad, which is almost as fast as a hard pad, but it's comfy like a cloth pad and very durable it seems - and it better be because i paid 55€ back then.
the green and white wire need to be swapped.
I tried it, and it just works.
Then it's pointless to select 5.1 in the SBX-cpl, before you switch to headphones in the SBX-cpl.
He means selecting 5.1 in windows playback devices, not in the SBX-cpl.5.1 in playback devices is default for SB-Z cards tho, so you usually don't need to look there.
SB-Z has better virtual surround compared to G5(the latter i sent back because it was a downgrade instead of an upgrade to my SB-Z in this regard)no problemthe last driver is 1-2 month old(compare that to the Asus cards)
Mine sounds the same at scrolling up - it's not too bad IMHO.Be happy that the scrollwheel isn't loose, and besides, it happens on alot of mice with a comparable scroll mechanism(my Rival with the praised ALPS-encoder isn't any better).
for reference:(Alcor)(Rival vanilla)
I wonder where they shapved off 10g, if it's supposed to weight 88g: (Kone pure black ed.)
Yes.If you look from the top, it will most probably look as white as the logo, but at an angle the color shifts.