Posts by El_Capitan

Or the 750W for $78.99 after no MIR. Shipping and handling sucks, though. $15.60.
Looks a lot like the Cooler Master Hyper 212+/EVO. Good find!
Being an audiophile, I went ahead and got it for my office laptop, and when travelling and staying longer at a destination than just a few days. I already have the SB E3, which is definitely better for portability. I wouldn't carry the SB E5 around like my E3. Here's a quick breakdown: Creative X-Fi Titanium HD - Internal sound card, sounds better than the SB E5, especially with upgraded op-amps. Audio up to 24-bit 192kHz, with Mic output up to 24-bit 96kHz. Only downside...
Hopefully it's not a bad omen...
Interesting. Anyone have two? How are they with stacking?
Yeah, that's why I bought 4 of them, lol.
Mainly SSDLife Pro, but there are others that I have that I forget the names of.
I have used over 60 SSD's, with over 25 different varieties. The only ones that ever died was a Super Talent UltraDrive GX64GB and an OCZ Vertex 4 512GB. What's in common between them? Indilinx controllers. That's all I stay away from.
Not sure, now I'm gonna have to check when I get home. If my other SSD monitoring tools say the same thing, then it's something with the SSD. If the other SSD monitoring tools say it's still at 100%, then it must be the OCZ tool.
I can confirm. I bought 4 of these, and they just arrived today. They are not refurbs. The firmware on them is 3.20E, but with the latest OCZ SSD Utility, they can be updated to 3.22E. I might have to buy a few more of these... Benchmark on a Marvell controller (yeah, I know):