Posts by El_Capitan

I like Thermaltake, but there are some cons to their products, just as with any product. Just wondering why you would put that in your OP? A lot of people tend to ask, "Is this worth getting"? Some would say yes (I would say yes), but some would say no.FYI, do you know if Fry will ship it, or is it pick-up only?
I got a Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Cherry MX Speed RGB a while ago (25% discount), mostly to try it out. I think it's not bad, but I think I might prefer o-rings (with typical Cherry MX Brown's), and the layout of the STRAFE is more to my liking. Thanks OP for the head's up!
I'm not a fan...
I remember the good old days when an i7 2600K was $199 at Microcenter, and they bundled it with motherboards for an additional $50 off.
I have the Dell Venue 8 7840, but I prefer my Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Great price, though!
Whatever you do, don't look at the monitor's reviews on Amazon.
What are they considering a peripheral?
The switch definitely looks blue, and if it's clicky, then that's probably what it is. Now it's whether or not they use Cherry or Kalih switches.
Any idea what switches they use? Googled around a bit to no avail.
Phew, that's good to know. Any information on why it happenend on the GTX 970's?