Posts by cloppy007

Did you run with the bare minimum (no GPU, only 1 memory slot and so on)?Do you still have your old psu around?
I would check if the loop has no leaks with the air pump method. You don't need to tear the loop apart, just shut the computer down and take the PSU out.However, I advice you to take the look apart and test the gpu block alone.
You only need to take your PC to somewhere else, regardless if they have laptops or whatever. In other words, if a possible cause is an environmental one, try your computer in another place. If you don't want to carry both the PC and the screen (because they don't have any), you might be able to use their tv.As for the USB/PSU hypothesis: that kind of erratic behaviour seems very unlikely, and I don't think a USB panel can cause that. I think you've been already told to do...
You don't need drivers for Linux, usually. And if you needed them, the mouse would not work at all. I guess you've already tried pluggin the mouse in a USB 2 port, haven't you?I think it's already time to test your PC somewhere else.
I encourage you to try a Linux distro (Ubuntu, Mint), the installers will be enough (they have a live session where you can try the OS out). That'll help to blame the hardware, the OS or the drivers. I would also test the PC in somebody else's house (friends, family) if you suspect it might be power related.
I guess this is your review: http://thermalbench.com/2016/05/22/koolance-quick-disconnect-fittings/
So... there's aluminium then?
check fittings and that the tube is tight
You could optionally specify that /tmp goes elsewhere (not in the / -root- partition), and that's all. And you could even do it after installing and checking that everything is working. In this screen I'm using the 2nd partition of the first (and only) hard drive (sda) as /tmp. If you have a SSD (called sda, which stands for serialATA disk A) and a HDD (sdb, SerialATA Disk B), you could mount /tmp in a partition in sdb. Later on, you could get rid of /tmp in a drive and...
No, by default /tmp, /var, etc. are mounted on /I would, however, mount /tmp in the hdd instead of the ssd, or use a ram file system. See here.