Posts by cloppy007

Besides cutting the rpm signal between fan header 1 and 2, I don't know if I can simply take a male-female cable extension, cut the male end, and replace it with a female one. I did that, but also swapped the wires 1 and 3 in one of the female plugs. Perhaps it isn't necessary.
When using a female to female cable to power the PCB, should we swap the GND and tacho wires in one of the ends?
Seems it's EU only. I've got one.
http://rog.asus.com/415802015/asus-gaming-motherboards/intel-750-2-5-inch-ssd-with-nvme-and-asus-hyper-kit/ That's the M.2 adapter... BTW, the pic says its the M.2 slot of a X99-Deluxe, but looks like a Pro or -A.
Yesterday my motherboard wouldn't wake up from sleep, stuck at E9 code. When I rebooted it, I got a bF code and everytime I put the PC to sleep and wake it up, I enter a bF loop. There is nothing overclocked, and nothing has been ever overclocked. X99 dlx, 5820k, 4x4 avexir 2400, BIOS 1103. No XMP profile used. Any idea?
Hi,What interface does provide half of the bandwidth and it is not bootable?
Isn't SFF 8639 compatible with SATA Express?
For the price tag it will have ($$$$$$) it probably won't come with one
Don't forget Gelid
The 2.5 SFF uses SATA Express (reference, page 14, use acrobat reader, firefox reader doesn't render it yet).