Posts by naikee

I can't disable it in my bios, but I disabled the device in device manager. Still I'm getting super high hard pagefault resolution times (like off the scale) and that is with: -removed sound card and drivers -disconnected all HDDs and USB devices, except mouse/kb (just windows drive on) -installed all fresh drivers -disabled CnQ, C1E, load line calibration and all that BS -disable pagefile in windows My DPC latency seems fine now, but what's causing the hard pagefault...
CPU burn in? What's next...
Soo, I'm using windows 8.1 x64 and I've been having annoying audio popping/lag/skipping issues for a looong time now.I've noticed that I have some DPC latency issues, here's what latencymon is displaying:http://imgur.com/a/s19nJ(the bottom picture shows all drivers that have over 0.2 latency) [[SPOILER]] So far I've switched from ASUS official drivers to xonar unified drivers and bought new RAM because my old stick were faulty anyway.Where do I begin, what could be the...
I have a CF-card but it seems to be a little broken, windows detects it properly and says it has data on it but when I open it in explorer all I see is nothing, not even hidden folders. How can I recover this data, are there any programs?
Yeah I've changed the RAM for a 1866 kit. Any other suggestions regarding the build in general? Is APU the way to go? (400-500€)..
AMD A10-5800K Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600MHz Asus F2A85-M LE (a85) Corsair CX500M (500W obviously, some extra watts for possible upgrades) Samsung 840 120GB Some cheapo mid tower case I haven't been following any news on tech related stuff for some time now and a friend of mine is going to buy a system tomorrow, we worked this list out in kind of a hurry so I need a little help from you guys. I'm not 100% sure on the a10, is the 5800k really necessary? He intends to do some...
Cheapest decent custom loop is at least 300.
So when you've got the WB installed and the fan connected, it works fine? Have you checked the cards manual or something?
Use a fan controller and buy a cheap 3€ Y adapter and connect multiple fans to one channel (Calculate the max you can use A*V=W). Or just hook them up with a molex directly, which is what I have done with my 9ish fans, I have a fat 10cm long row of molex connectors behind my motherboard tray haha.
These are based on my findings but not experience.. First of all, the H100i has SP120s, they are just uglier. You said you were considering the quiet editions? Well you might want to hold on since apparently the performance editions are quieter at the same RPM. Gentle Typhoons seems to be the best choice according to reviews and opinions of others, there's a little "whine" at 1200-1400RPM or something but that's also subjective, some say it's annoying and some don't hear...