Posts by naikee

It does, and it should have less microstutter at least at the time it was so.
Those look like valid options.However, I'd still like a few opinions on if this idea is good in the first place?Will 2x5870 just drive me nuts with newer games? Is it worth the investment right now with broadwell coming out.One thing to consider is that I have bsod issues (I get them every day), but I've endured it for one year (thanks to SSDs super fast boot speed) now so it wouldn't be that bad to wait a little.
Ah, you are right.I saw a few other options which did support crossfire (but it should at least be 8x/8x), anyway, I should be able to find a crossfire supported 1150 mobo for around 100€.How about the 2x5870s though, does crossfire cause additional problems and do they even work in newer games?
Basically this is my current rig which I've upgraded over time: M4A89GTD Pro/USB3 Ati 5870 8GB Mushkin Phenom II 965be 850W PSU Now I have a sound card etc. but now the thing is, my PC is having huge bsod problems, and the main suspect is the MOBO (SSD/HDDs and RAM have been replaced already, no luck). With this mobo, and it most likely being faulty, there's no point in staying on with this socket (the cheapest mobos I found are still way too expensive in my opinion, for...
Thanks, I've got driver verifier on right now, but even when my system crashes it almost never completes the dump, even if it says 100%,it will just hang.Yeah, I hope I can sort this out with the dumps alone, haven't got a lot of spare parts to test out.
Hi,interesting answer, because so far I've also figured that the crashes are random, and the causes seem to be random as well.At least that's what I've understood after googling and trying to figure things out myself.Many of the errors seem to point to memory/hdd related issues, this is also why I've replaced my boot drive with a new SSD and purchased new memory.Oh and memtest runs without any problems at all, I'm not sure but before I bought new RAM, memory stresstests...
I've updated the crash dumps with a zip with all of them and added some more.
Hi, this is driving me nuts, I'm fairly certain that it's a hardware issue which is why I'm posting here instead of the windows section. Anyway, so far I've replaced my HDD with a SSD and I've even tried unplugging all my HDDs but I still get bsods. Second thing I did was to throw my bullcrap OCZ ram and I replaced them with 8GBs of Mushkin, still no solution. Bsods are random and happen maybe once a day or more often, mostly it won't even create a crash...
I can't disable it in my bios, but I disabled the device in device manager. Still I'm getting super high hard pagefault resolution times (like off the scale) and that is with: -removed sound card and drivers -disconnected all HDDs and USB devices, except mouse/kb (just windows drive on) -installed all fresh drivers -disabled CnQ, C1E, load line calibration and all that BS -disable pagefile in windows My DPC latency seems fine now, but what's causing the hard pagefault...
CPU burn in? What's next...