Posts by Sauerkraut

Wut?
Without risking damage to your components a multimeter is the only way.
In with so much
In with
7870s are hitting sales at 200$. Wait for one of them for the best bang for buck value. Right now with oc's the 7870 beats 660ti's and comes very close to 670s oc in a lot of games.
7950 with 2 dvi and one hdmi. 7950s oc beat 670s oc.
If this is the reason... Well it doesn't work that way. The force of air rising and falling is not strong enough to effect the air in your case. Case fans are just too powerful.If you want to change airflow directions around that is fine, as well as how you want to mount your hardware. I just find this idea of hot air rising effecting your temps nonsense.
I just got a 3570k recently and considered folding... I didn't know the 5xxx series was any good, how much ppd would a 5830 do?
You do realize this this a thread about Apple and the original argument was that Apple's devices are more expensive? I'm not sure anyone said Apple produces any physical products in the US but the point still stands from in the beginning; If an American company has to charge more for the same quality they are doing something wrong.Your awfully defensive about your posts, and I don't think anyone was attacking you directly. This thread is about the lawsuits, not yourself.
Way to hunt me down bro.OT: On that note the only way I am buying one of these is if they release one at or under 250.