Posts by Darylrese

That's a good point! Looks good and hopefully will allow some airflow. I wonder if anyone has ever modded the top panel itself to allow for better airflow?
Cheers.My girlfriend just bought home some rare earth magnets from her work (school) and its done the trick perfectly.I am a little worried about magnets around computer components...is it very safe? Rare earth magnets are very strong!Looks ace though
Thanks for the advice guys. Can anyone link me to some magnets that are available in the UK? Now to find my original top cover...! I did see someone makes a magnetic dust filter for the top panel of the 760t, so I guess this could work too.
Hey guys, Just gave my PC a clean, here she is I still need to sort a grill or cover for the top panel, but I don't want to block airflow...any ideas?
Haven't had chance to read all of the replies but if your getting really low FPS with SLI, turn off DETAILED GRASS. Its been broken for about 6 months now and kills FPS. With it enabled on my GTX 980 SLI I get 40fps, with it disabled, I get 100fps! Not sure if its a similar story for AMD and crossfire.
Most cases are plastic....No issues here. Here is mine, finally finished. Asus P8Z68V/GEN3 Motherboard i7 3770k @ 5.0ghz G.SKILL RIPJAWZ DDR3 2133MHZ 16GB EVGA GTX 980 SC SLI @ 1550mhz core Full Custom Water loop - XSPC CPU Block, EK GTX 980 Waterblocks, XSPC 360mm Radiator, XSPC 240mm Radiator, Bitspower res, Mayhems X5 Blue Coolant, XSPC black chrome fittings Corsair HX 1050 PSU Samsung EVO 840 250GB SSD Seagate 3TB HDD Asus D2X Sound Card Benq 2420T 120hz 3D monitor...
Great, thank-you lads!
Thank-you very much. Does splitting them cause the fans to run at a reduced RPM or anything?
Hi All, I want to buy a NXZT Mix 2 fan controller (6 Channels, 30W) but I have 7 fans I want to control. Is it safe to use a Y splitter one or two of the fan controller channels? The fans are Corsair SP120 Quiet Editions in a watercooled rig
Has anyone made a custom top panel? I was thinking of putting some fans on the top mesh for push / pull on my 360 radiator then buying some white matt mesh and make like a cover over the top? I would assume using the original top cover will totally kill airflow