Posts by Darylrese

I'm putting my GTX 980 SLI under water next week just ordered all the parts. Spent over £400...I hope its worth the cost!!!! This plus a bitspower res and some extra 90 degree fittings
Yes indeed! I have ordered a Bitspower res separately as overclockers didn't have them in stock. So expensive to buy all the parts for this loop! I have bought some 90 degree fittings on ntop of this for a further £20, res for £40 and need some new SP120 fans for the front radiator. Crazy...hope its worth it!
Thanks guys. A full watercooling loop is sooo expensive! I have added everything up and its about £440! Is it REALLY worth it?
Hi Guys, I currently have an XSPC Raystorm 750 kit cooling my CPU and I recently purchased 2 x EVGA GTX 980's. I now want to look at adding these into the loop. I know most of my kit is going to be no good apart from maybe the 240mm radiator but can you help me choose new parts? Ideally want to buy the kit from www.scan.co.uk or www.watercoolinguk.co.uk Here it is at the moment
Just replaced the TIM on my top card...Now my top card matches the temperature of my bottom card more or less. It takes much longer to reach higher temps and stays around 78c under load with a 1507mhz core and +300mhz memory overclock. Stock TIM wasn't terrible but replaced it with a small amount of IC Diamond. Original TIM:
Yeh normally factory TIM is crap. Does it void EVGA warranty though?
Is it worth replacing the TIM on my EVGA GTX 980 SC's? I've seen a couple of people who have taken the ACX cooler off and EVGA have made a total mess of the TIM. Got some IC Diamond spare so thinking of doing my cards...
I have just played a mission or two on my rig and it seems fine to me. No glitches experienced, solid 90fps more or less everything ultra and TXAA. I do have GTX 980 SLI though.
Custom fan profile on mine too. I hit around 75c on the top card. I have SLI. Bottom card stays around 60c.You can hear the fan past 50%. Its not LOUD but you can definitely hear it
I know I know work in progress dude lol I only have room for a small desk at the moment but moving out soon so will get something a little bigger and higher res