Posts by Faded

thank you for taking the time to answer, i had no idea.I've basically been building my loop after starting with a rasa 750 kit and just adding/changing as needed... it is probably in desparate need of a redesign since i've added another 120x2 rad and 2 heatkiller 3.0 gpu waterblocks for the 7970s... temps are still good and its been in this configuration for quite some time, however, i would bet i could benefit from something like this setup...
my ignorance is shining through but why does it look like you have 2 "out" water connections on the top card and 2 "in" on the bottom? My 2 cards just use 1 "in" and 1 "out" for theirs...
i really like some of the indie projects that have come out... i'll have to read more about this when i'm not at work.
I use a usb bluetooth adapter and motionjoy, works perfectly... not sure why that solution sucks.
you have to realize that games aren't made to be too difficult that a majority of players cannot beat them. Remember when you couldn't even play an entire game on easy? You would get a little ways in and it would end, saying, "now try the game on normal!" lol It's unfortunate but it is in a designers best interest to make the main story of a game as accessible to as large an audience as possible. These days, the harder content is usually in the form of some kind of...
it's not michael bay-esque for people, i can understand that... I love the direction games like this are taking, it's a quality cinematic experience within a video game. I liked Beyond : Two Souls as well, but man the pacing of that game was insanely slow, at points, and it just didn't grab my attention like the last of us. Tomb Raider was another good one, along these lines. I don't feel like a game should be defined by how many monsters you kill, i enjoyed the parts...
i didn't have any problem with the gameplay, but then again, when someone doesn't like something, they will find something wrong about anything.in the end, it's about entertainment, if this kind of game isn't something you find entertaining then i would avoid it.It's all about personal preference, but if you're a gamer at heart, you really shouldn't let this one pass you by, without a play-through. I keep a gamefly account pretty much for this reason, i may not be drawn to...
love those things... i got onboard with the pi back during their first initial shipment and used it as a media center "pc" in the living room... pretty damn near perfect, once everything was all setup. I couldn't believe the thing could run videos at 1080p
my entire household thought the game was fantastic, from start to finish. I think some of the points where you aren't constantly fighting against something, do well to create the atmosphere of the game and, for me, that helps with immersion. I don't need to be button mashing to enjoy a game, the days of single-minded arcade games are gone... i need something that is going to take me through a well rounded experience, not just killing everything until i reach the next level.
personally, i think trash talk and verbally abusing someone on your team, are two very different things.reallistically, this is the kind of behavior you can expect when you put a young userbase in an environment where they can say and act in any way they see fit, without any fear of these actions having consequences.i have never cared what people say to me, in these games. It definitely takes away from the experience and makes me question why i would want to continue...