Posts by Faded

If you're a southpark fan, the game is freaking hilarious. It plays very similar to how Mario RPG did... you have turn based battles where you will pick your attack/ability and it has certain stick/button combos you have to hit, to get the most out of the ability. The same goes when you are being attacked, if you hit the right button at the right time, you can deflect most of the damage or counter in some way. It's entertaining enough, even more if you're a fan.
I saw that Wildstar is free to play, now. I played at launch and was pretty pleased with it, there is so much to do that it's a little overwhelming. The housing stuff is the most robust I've seen in an MMO.
It could have just been that particular campaign... maybe the northern line did not hold very well and it allowed their armies to thrive? That's my guess... all I know is I saw chaos rolling with every single legendary lord, in their stable, all together. Each turn, they would raze a settlement, or two, then keep marching. Once they made it to me, it did not matter if I had the settlement walls maxed and it garrisoned... they freakin steamrolled us. Each of their lords was...
lul... I can't believe this thread is still going
Freakin Chaos man! It doesn't matter how stacked my regions are, once chaos starts marching, they literally burn down the entire northern part of the map and continue on through, like its nothing... Their heroes drive me crazy and a 3 army stack with all of their legendary lords, just lay waste to everything. It pretty much wipes out a 150 turn game, in less than 10 turns.
how is your vpn tunnel setup? is it software based where you turn on the client and provide creds or are you actually running a VPN router?
I don't really play fighting games either, but those were the only thing I could find where the latency was JUST enough that it was a minor issue. Everything else I play, I may as well be sitting at my desk. I have not been able to get my hands on a Link so I don't know what features it has and what peripherals it will support. I want to say I read that an Xbox controller will work on it, right out of the box, but I am not 100% on that. I think that streaming your games,...
We use the Steam Streaming stuff, quite a bit, at my house. What I have noticed, more than anything, is you either need to be wired or rocking a pretty nice wifi connection. 480mbps wasn't enough for me to have a lag free experience. 1gbit hardware is perfect, I can only tell there is any latency in really fast, action oriented games like fighting games... shooters are pretty seamless and anything slower will be unnoticeable. This all depends on how well your gaming rig...
I have been having a blast... I can't stick with one race long enough to make it very far in the campaign, but I have played them all now and think I am going to play a complete campaign as either dwarves, or greenskins. Vampire Counts are awesome, but I do NOT like the lack of ranged, even with the fast flying bats, its just not my style. Chaos is a pain too, I don't like the constant roaming aspect. My only irritation is how you cannot occupy land of every opponent,...
Unless it has major technical issues... I don't see how this game can be anything short of amazing... I'm curious how it will perform with my aging 7970s