Posts by Faded

i can definitely understand that, but as soon as the entry-level combat was over with, the game truly shines. I have been very pleased.
I am Trickbaby and she is Pimpstress
i seem to remember that game having a memory leak, but now i can't remember if it was the first one or the second. Basically, it would just suck up memory until it used all of it, then it would crash.
I would definitely check out Secret World. I don't think it's given the credit it is due. The combat plays very much like wow/guildwars but the building of your abilities and the way the synergies work, its very in-depth. One thing that really drew me into the game, are the investigation missions... no hand-holding and waypoint following, you literally have to take the information you are given and then find the necessary clues/areas to advance the mission. If you can...
Has anyone played this? I picked it up for a couple bucks, to be something me and my daughter could play, but i have been thoroughly surprised with how much i have enjoyed the game. The music is fantastic and the art direction is amazing. I really like how all of the dialogue is written as a poem. The combat system is much more in-depth than i imagined, at first glance. Once you start getting into some of the more difficult fights, and have multiple characters, the system...
hmm, i recently reinstalled and setup the HD texture pack but i don't recall having any framerate issues. I'm using xfired 7970s, i7 4770 and 8gb of 2666 It seemed like it was barely touching the video cards but i will check it out again, this evening.
I know they've been going through a lot of character redesigns but i DO NOT like how Iron Man ended up. I came back to playing him after having him sit the bench for awhile and i just didn't enjoy it... disappointing. Right now, my stable is - Iron Man, Jean Gray, Cyclops, Thing, Hawkeye, Deadpool, Storm, Dr. Strange, Hulk I do not have any teamup hero's but that's probably what i will spend my next chunk of splinters on.
I play this one with the girlfriend and my daughter, my daughter absolutely loves it. Unfortunately, she doesnt quite understand that it costs real money to buy a character so each time she's able to get a new one either through shards or boxes, she wants all the others. lol However, she has had THE best luck with the free characters she's received... She got Thor from a cosmic box and The Human Torch as a random after completing the prologue... I got hawkeye... booooooo
I guess i don't understand why paying a small monthly fee, to have access to a large number of full games, is a bad thing... They definitely need to include a larger selection of their titles, but i pay more per month, for gamefly and that setup has saved me quite a bit of money on games... i could run through 4 games a month, if the time permits...
How much of a remakeis this? Will they be re-recording the audio? The voice acting in that first game was absolutely laughable, back then, and especially by today's standards... One part near the beginning when Barry goes "What IS this place?" was a running joke, for years, among my friends...