Posts by .theMetal

Hmm I don't recall starting any new threads, must have been someone else. Thanks anyways though!
Sadly I missed last night, but even more sadly, the episode 20 link in the first post is a SHAM, it only takes me to episode 19... Did someone copy and paste wrongly?
I have a fractal 140mm Silent Series R2 and an Areocool shark 140mm to put in the front of the case when it gets here. I also have a Corsair 120mm off of the original H50 clc I could throw into the front bottom front of the case. I have a microcenter about 30 minutes away if I can't wait on buying some new fans for the front. The Evolv seems to have more exhaust out of the back, I also run without an io shield. I will also be mounting my ssd in the back of the case...
Yea way too much to ship over an ocean, I appreciate it though.These are the cables:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812162043&cm_re=pp05-e-_-12-162-043-_-ProductI have the cables that came with the supply if they are too short, but these are super flexible and easy to work with, they clean up a lot of clutter.
As always, I appreciate your help. I went ahead and ordered the Evolv ITX. I will work on some nice 140 pmw fans in a month or two. My only concern now is that my short cable kit will reach everything. I think it should but we will see.
Hmm I'm thinking the Evolve ITX might be the one to go with, I might just give it a shot, it's actually a bit cheaper than the other two cases as well. I have a few fans I can put into the front to replace that 200mm until I can get some of those 140's you are talking about.The heatsink is pushing air out of the back of the case, I did try to flip the fans and the front case fans for reversed airflow a while back, but the results I got were really bad and I have not...
I actually really like that Phanteks Evolv ITX case, I just worry about the 200mm fan in the front. Is it any good at all? I could replace it down the line though.I could wait and see, I've just been putting it off for a while and it's supposed to be a father's day present from my wife, and she is getting ready to order some stuff anyways. When the wife says "send me what you want to order for your computer" you do it quick. Yes I did try to run with the top off the...
I'm trying to cool down my system a bit, I know small cases with warm components don't really mix, I knew that when I got the Node. I really like the case, it's looks good and everything, but my card seems to throttle (it hits 80-81c on the stock fan curve for quiet). I've tinkered with fan speed and things like that, but it just gets a little loud, I think the case has negative pressure. I'm also just looking for a change, I've been running this case for a long time...
Thanks guys, I appreciate the input. I think it's going to fit, I just needed a little bit more confidence. I have a few more things to research, you might see me pop up in your air cooling guide doyll
Question for fellow PH-TC14 owners. I'm going to be getting a new case soon, my Node 304 is just a bit too toasty and I'm looking to grab something a bit bigger to feed the components some more fresh air and quiet the fans down a bit. I am really interested in the Fractal Design Nano S with a window. I like the layout, and it has one of the Fractal 140MM fans in the front, and I have another here, so I would have matching one 140mm fans in the front of the case. I...