Posts by .theMetal

That sounds like a plan, appreciate it PM me the list and I will put it in the first post.
1000% agree with you. I played a bit of Grid Autosport, and the racing was really amazing (looked pretty good too). But no car purchasing or customization, I kinda got bored. I am craving at least Gran Turismo level of customization, it is really gratifying buying and building the cars you race. I actually really liked Shift 2's customization, but it literally froze on me half the time I was playing, had to quit. Also driving felt really meh, and the AI was so rubber...
Loving the game, it's the best BL I've played, I love all the new pieces and parts. I am not sure about the the frame rate drops, I am almost maxing things out with my 670 at 1080. I have been watching the fps with fraps like a hawk and the only thing not maxed out is the anistrophic filtering (4x) I just don't see any drops. What resolution are you guys playing with that is causing the slow downs/frame rate drops?
You guys are all added, welcome
Appreciate this information. I put it in the original post for others to use!Thanks
I'm almost positive we won't see Tina in the game (maybe as an infant or toddler?) But I would be willing to bet we meet her parents.
I'm in the same boat. I loved how light my old mouse was and I fully plan on tearing the weight out. I just have to find feet, maybe some aftermarket ones or some for a different mouse, cut to fit.
You are both added to the club, welcome!I am so jealous of those 970's ...
Can't even subscribe fast enough That 980 makes me shiver.
That is true. I'm not extremely interested in knowing where temps are at all times, I just need to make sure the max temps don't look outrageous.Although, it's been more than a year since my delid with no maintenance, besides dusting, and the temps are still similar to what they were then.